PDA

View Full Version : Bay Buchanan?

M_arcus
02-07-2008, 12:20 PM
With Romney out, do you guys think we'll see Bay Buchanan and her brother - what's his name? - stepping out more solidly for our man?

Brad Zink
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
The campaign should hire her and launch a third party run.

Joe3113
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Good point.

But the Buchanan family have no honor left.

They shilled for Romney on the MSM and ignored Ron.

Just Come Home
02-07-2008, 12:29 PM
No. They'll get behind the Republican front runner.

Philadelphia76
02-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Pat Buchanan and Tucker Carlson have done about all they can for the Paul campaign without crossing the line of "objectivity" required by their MSM posts. I'm sure they'll continue to speak positively about Dr. Paul whenever his name comes up... but that's all we can expect.

Bay Buchanan on the other hand is DEFINITELY someone the Paul campaign should reach out to. She was a surrogate for Mitt Romney and did a great job debating Tom Ridge (on Hardball I believe) about McCain a couple of days ago. What was interesting was that at the very end of the interview- Matthews asked her about the Iraq War- and she said "Republicans don't do preemptive wars". She's smart and would provide some credibility to the campaign's "public face". That being said... who knows whether she feels like backing Paul is a wise move for her own fortunes as a GOP consultant.

RonPaulMania
02-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Good point.

But the Buchanan family have no honor left.

They shilled for Romney on the MSM and ignored Ron.

You're an idiot. No honor left? Do you realize that Buchanan speaks more about the NWO than Paul even right now? You are completely senseless, and your 2 cent drivel about the man is worthless. Think before you speak.

defe07
02-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Having both Bay and Pat Buchanan could help Ron's campaign. Pat could help the campaign on the strategy. Remember, Bay Buchanan worked for Tancredo before she worked for Romney, basically because of the illegal immigration issue. The campaign needs to bring Ron's stance on illegal immigration because it's the only position that makes sense. McCain and Huckabee are both weak on illegal immigration and Paul needs to point out his stance now. This could encourage Bay to help Ron.

Joe3113
02-07-2008, 01:03 PM
You're an idiot. No honor left? Do you realize that Buchanan speaks more about the NWO than Paul even right now? You are completely senseless, and your 2 cent drivel about the man is worthless. Think before you speak.

I've already wasted my time debating with you.

I know Pat agrees with Ron and goes on Alex Jones talking about the nWo. Good on him for doing so.

But then he goes on the MSM and doesn't say a word about the nWo OR Ron. He doesn't want to risk his cushy job.

You can tell from his blog that he is trying to endorse Paul without actually endorsing him. His magazine also officially endorsed Paul. But Pat himself is too chicken shit to go on the MSM and say "There is nothing Ron Paul says that I disagree with" OR AT LEAST "Ron Paul is the only REAL CONSERVATIVE. The rest are phonies". It doesn't need to be an endorsement, just stating the facts. But Pat knows if he does that he will lose his job.

Philadelphia76
02-07-2008, 01:53 PM

I know Pat agrees with Ron and goes on Alex Jones talking about the nWo. Good on him for doing so.

But then he goes on the MSM and doesn't say a word about the nWo OR Ron. He doesn't want to risk his cushy job.

You can tell from his blog that he is trying to endorse Paul without actually endorsing him. His magazine also officially endorsed Paul. But Pat himself is too chicken shit to go on the MSM and say "There is nothing Ron Paul says that I disagree with" OR AT LEAST "Ron Paul is the only REAL CONSERVATIVE. The rest are phonies". It doesn't need to be an endorsement, just stating the facts. But Pat knows if he does that he will lose his job.

Admittedly, Pat Buchanan hasn't been quite that outspoken for Paul on MSNBC- BUT I have heard him after several debates say that Ron Paul won.... or that Ron Paul was the only one on stage adhering to anything resembling the traditional conservative republican platform. Plus, you must realize that a Buchanan endorsement on MSNBC would either: (A) cost him his job; or (B) open the door for Matthews et al. to endorse Obama... or for Howard Fineman to endorse Clinton... or... it would never end.

RonPaulMania
02-07-2008, 02:53 PM

The only person's time you wasted was mine. You never explained what else you have done other than come online and promote Paul. Hell, you hide behind a pseudonym attacking others. How amazing. You haven't proven that you've accomplished anything other than attack others. Bravissimo idioto!

The very fact he is so very pro-Paul doesn't make him a sell-out, which is what I was defending. Tell you what, you stop masquerading as a patriot without doing anything of substance before you attack Buchanan. I want to know one thing you have done of substance to protect this country or your own.

When you have done .00000001% of what Buchanan has done I'll give you the floor. Until then stop creating division when none is needed.

Mesogen
02-07-2008, 03:05 PM
So what if Pat Buchanan says that RP won. So did Giuliani.