PDA

View Full Version : The media will now declare the Republican primary over.

FluffyUnbound
02-07-2008, 11:56 AM
I know it would be nice to think that Romney dropping out would give us a clear field to compete against McCain and Huckabee, who lack good conservative credentials in significant ways.

But the ratfuckers in the media aren't going to see it that way. They're going to say that Romney being out means that the race for the Republican nomination is over, and that McCain is the nominee. All coverage will now shift to the Democrat side.

Think there was a blackout before? It will look like a papparazi frenzy compared to what will happen now.

ShowMeLiberty
02-07-2008, 12:01 PM
McCain seals GOP nod as Romney suspends (http://www.kansascity.com/775/story/478975.html)

Kansas City Star online. :(

acptulsa
02-07-2008, 12:02 PM
After Huckabee did better than Romney on Super Tuesday they don't dare. They know that will create a backlash that will give all to Huckabee and/or Paul. In fact, it would be nice if they did--it would piss off enough people to pretty much insure McCain got not one more state--and if that were to happen, even an unlikely McCain/Romney alliance would not cough up the delegates to win the thing.

wgadget
02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, today I put the Ron Paul magnets back on my van (I took them off to do exit polling), and all my Ron Paul signs are still up! They'll be STAYING up.

We need billboards and bumper stickers that say RON PAUL IS STILL IN THE RACE.

Cleaner44
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
So let's see, the media told everyone it would be between Rudy and Romney. Now both are done. Looks like the media was way off but they still are credible to the sheep.

sgrooms
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
you do know that states are going to re-assign romneys delegates right? most of them will go to mccain....

AKA - NO BROKERED CONVENTION!!!

itshappening
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Brit Hume says its over !!

InJ3cted
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
jesus mccain? I'm moving

mczerone
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I know it would be nice to think that Romney dropping out would give us a clear field to compete against McCain and Huckabee, who lack good conservative credentials in significant ways.

But the ratfuckers in the media aren't going to see it that way. They're going to say that Romney being out means that the race for the Republican nomination is over, and that McCain is the nominee. All coverage will now shift to the Democrat side.

Think there was a blackout before? It will look like a papparazi frenzy compared to what will happen now.

I wasn't done reading your post before Brit Hume said "McCain has won the nomination."

grizzums
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Brit Hume says its over !!

Well, if Brit said it then it must be true....lets wrap it up fellers...:rolleyes: ( <-- not at poster, at Brit)

rg123
Just now Fox said he is the winner

virginiakid
CNN just said it is over and also said that there was only one other republican left besides McCain in the race--Mike Huckabee. Blond hair lady said it.

wfd40
02-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Its over if Dr. Paul does not start campaigning like a freaking Genius! We now know exactly who the enemy is... offense starts right now!

humanic
02-07-2008, 12:13 PM
CNN just said that McCain just stole the nomination.

AlbemarleNC0003
02-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Why do you people still watch that crap?

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 12:14 PM
And the blackout on Ron Paul continues.......

NoPants
02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
If the press starts ignoring the Republican campaigns and declaring McCain has already won, this could lead to very low voter turn out. This could be great for us. But that's a big IF right there.

Energy
We need to join forces or collaborate with Hucksarmy to combat this media propaganda of brushing off Paul and Huckabee.

humanic
Why do you people still watch that crap?

I don't, but I wanted to hear what propaganda they would spit out about this.

jdmetz
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
If only Paul supporters vote in the remaining states, he could do quite well.

rg123
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
We need to join forces or collaborate with Hucksarmy to combat this media propaganda of brushing off Paul and Huckabee.

Huck gets the most media attention he dont need our help

PatriotG
02-07-2008, 12:20 PM
This was a big surprise! (Kind Of)
A bit more evidence that this campaign has been bought and paid for.

Now it will be just a tad easier for Clinton to win it.
Oh im sorry, I suspect she already has.

What a choice!
McCain Or Clinton?

Talk about an exercise in futility trying to pick the worse of two eviles out of this pair.

GO RP!!! Pleaseeeee !

Avalon
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Well, today I put the Ron Paul magnets back on my van (I took them off to do exit polling), and all my Ron Paul signs are still up! They'll be STAYING up.

We need billboards and bumper stickers that say RON PAUL IS STILL IN THE RACE. Why leave the signs up? They will get taken down and the public opinion in GA no longer matters.

Bilgefisher
02-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Why leave the signs up? They will get taken down and the public opinion in GA no longer matters.

Since when has this been about the presidency. Its all about the message. Leave the bloody signs up.