PDA

View Full Version : Need writers for one-time massive truth blitz

MalcolmGandi
02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
I saw www.ronpaulnewspaper.com, and I like the idea. I'd like to take that one step further. I would like to produce a 10-12 page newspaper for distribution in major cities, including information on how mainstream media has become the propaganda wing of the government, the Federal Reserve scam, the real reasons we're in the middle east, the move toward a police state, the plan for a North American Union, the dumbing down of children through public education, government involvement in the drug trade, and health concerns such as fluoridated water, vaccines, cancer, aspartame, etc.. Pretty much a quick overview of things that have been covered up over the last few decades. Depending on where Dr. Paul is standing around the time this is finished, we can decide how to include him and his presidential run... this could have a huge impact on a third party run, but it would be good to do in any case.

I also need someone to format this once the information and images are compiled so it's ready to be printed. When it's finished I will post it online, probably at my blog, and send it to meetup organizers across the country.

If there is any particular issue you would like to knock out, just post it here.

MalcolmGandi
02-10-2008, 06:48 PM
1. Media
A. Effects of TV on brain
B. Mass manipulation
2. Corporate takeover
A. Consumption/waste
1. Environmental impact
2. Societal breakdown
B. America is now Fascist/Communist
C. Socialized agriculture
3. Iraq
A. Lies
B. No-bid contracts
C. Motives
4. Federal Reserve
5. Economic collapse
6. CAFRs
7. No law for income tax
8. Police state
A. Patriot Act
B. REAL ID
C. Police brutality
D. Surveillance society
E. Torture and Guantanimo
F. Gun control
9. Prison-industrial complex and war on drugs
A. CIA and drug smuggling
10. UN and NAU
A. Move toward world government
B. Peak Oil scam
C. Global warming/global taxation
11. Medical-industrial complex
A. Vaccines
B. Aspartame (Rumsfeld)
C. Fluoride
D. Genetically modified foods
E. Cancer as a deficiency disease (vitamin b17)
F. AIDS as a US-made biological weapon (www.boydgraves.com)
12. Election fraud
13. Solutions

ducky
02-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Make sure it doesn't sound too conspiracised (is that a word?) Maybe focus on the topics of which the sheep know best about.

MalcolmGandi
02-11-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm kinda trying to lead them gently down the rabbit hole, so by the time they get to the good stuff, they're more likely to investigate rather than reject it wholesale.

Fed Up
02-14-2008, 01:38 PM
I'd be interested if you get this off the ground...

You can find my first blog post here: www.youcanmakeadifference.org (scroll down).

I'm watching your videos now. We have something in common in that area.

Fed Up

constituent
02-14-2008, 01:55 PM
how's the pay?

Penners
02-14-2008, 09:35 PM
I think it is a great idea but have one suggestion. If it is a paper for Ron Paul's campaign, then personal agenda items and other non Paul material should be omitted. If it is not for Ron Paul's campaign, what is it doing in our forums.

Fed Up
02-15-2008, 08:29 PM
I think it is a great idea but have one suggestion. If it is a paper for Ron Paul's campaign, then personal agenda items and other non Paul material should be omitted. If it is not for Ron Paul's campaign, what is it doing in our forums.

I would gather that it's about the "message" as Paul is 72 and we need to do something to continue what he started.

This is just one "idea" that can accomplish this goal, one that I would get behind as I'm writing a book to basically do the same thing.

Fed Up

MalcolmGandi
02-16-2008, 06:01 PM
I would gather that it's about the "message" as Paul is 72 and we need to do something to continue what he started.

This is just one "idea" that can accomplish this goal, one that I would get behind as I'm writing a book to basically do the same thing.

Fed Up

I hate to say it, but my optimism is flagging for the chance of Ron Paul as the president. That's not necessarily bad news... we're in the midst of a war now, a war against our entire species. There are only two possibly outcomes. A global Dark Age that will last for centuries, or an explosion of freedom across the world. The faster people break out of the mental chains that have been placed on them, the less people will have to die.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-17-2008, 04:22 AM
I would beinterested in writing something. Most likely on the media. Fox in particular. I have done a few articles at my blog at ronpaulblogs.com. Some showing bias. Some showing them donating to only DEMs in the 2008 race.

Let me know if you want something and the word count.

I think people would be more likely to write if they could get a byline.

nayjevin
02-17-2008, 08:26 AM
i suggest you search ron paul news and blogs and email some people who are already writing

MalcolmGandi
02-18-2008, 10:53 AM
I would beinterested in writing something. Most likely on the media. Fox in particular. I have done a few articles at my blog at ronpaulblogs.com. Some showing bias. Some showing them donating to only DEMs in the 2008 race.

Let me know if you want something and the word count.

I think people would be more likely to write if they could get a byline.

Sure, bylines for everyone!