PDA

View Full Version : All we need is one State

utrunner07
02-07-2008, 10:20 AM
With several primaries coming up in the next several days I truly believe that if we win ONE state this campaign will change dramatically. With a win,
1) Ron Paul gets a significant bump in delegates, pushing him close to Huckabee
2) The media will find it very hard to ignore him
3) The word will continue to spread
4) It will build momentum for the following primaries and could lead to more wins
5) It will get his message out there and I think our base will grow dramatically.

I truly think if we can win one state we get back in this race and start competing with Huck for 3rd place over the next several weeks, and then perhaps Mitt. Come convention time if we are anywhere near the top two in the polls I think he has a legit viable chance to get the nomination. Then we get to watch Ron Paul OWN and I mean OWN Hillary and Obama all Fall.

All we have to do is win one state...I know easier said than done... Any one have any idea on what the odds of this happening are? Is it possible to win Washington? Why are we not campaigning harder there?

Sandra
02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
He WON Louisiana! I would press THAT if I were you.

Chester Copperpot
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
we need a win.. Even an admission from the MSM that we won in Louisiana.. Didnt the LA GOP say they would recount and release the proper vote AFTER Super Tuesday?

Bigvick
02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
lol@ Louisiana or should I say.."THE STATE THE MSM PRETENDS NOT TO EXSIST"

:rolleyes: