PDA

View Full Version : Another sad sign

utrunner07
02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080206/us_nm/newyork_euros_dc

Wed Feb 6, 12:11 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - In the latest example that the U.S. dollar just ain't what it used to be, some shops in New York City have begun accepting euros and other foreign currency as payment for merchandise.
ADVERTISEMENT

"We had decided that money is money and we'll take it and just do the exchange whenever we can with our bank," Robert Chu, owner of East Village Wines, told Reuters television.

The increasingly weak U.S. dollar, once considered the king among currencies, has brought waves of European tourists to New York with money to burn and looking to take advantage of hugely favorable exchange rates.

"We didn't realize we would take so much in and there were that many people traveling or having euros to bring in. But some days, you'd be surprised at how many euros you get," Chu said.

"Now we have to get familiar with other currencies and the (British) pound and the Canadian dollars we take," he said.

While shops in many U.S. towns on the Canadian border have long accepted Canadian currency and some stores on the Texas-Mexico border take pesos, the acceptance of foreign money in Manhattan was unheard of until recently.

Not far from Chu's downtown wine emporium, Billy Leroy of Billy's Antiques & Props said the vast numbers of Europeans shopping in the neighborhood got him thinking, "My God, I should take euros in at the store."

Leroy doesn't even bother to exchange them.

"I'm happy if I take in 200 euros, because what I do is keep them," he said. "So when I go back to Paris, I don't have to go through the nightmare of going to an exchange place."

So much to say about this....just absolutely terrible. America is ceasing to be America. Very saddening. I am afraid Ron Paul IS the last hope...if he does not win we will have four years of damage done that will take decades to repair...sigh...what happened to this country.

Mark
02-07-2008, 11:00 AM
I am afraid Ron Paul IS the last hope...if he does not win we will have four years of damage done that will take decades to repair...sigh...what happened to this country.

I've posted more than once that Ron Paul IS our chance given by God to change things before all hell breaks loose.

And how do you know that there WILL be decades left to repair things? You're thinking in terms of the way it is now.

How do you recover from nuclear war? How do you recover when you have no freedoms left due to martial law?

You can believe it or not, your choice, but I don't tell you how to do your job, so please don't object when I do mine in stating a prophecy.

God often uses prophecy to warn people to change their ways, but all I got were the words, maybe it was my own hope that it was a warning.

The way things look now, it's beginning to look less and less like a warning, and more like a direct statement.

"Woe unto the Earth, for what is to come upon it"

It looks like the powers that be will do whatever it takes to prevent Ron from winning.

I think the moment is here to officially prove to them that their path is leading to their own destruction, and not ours, like they think it is.

The time for "The Challenge" to start is here. Time to show proof to the powers that be Spiritually. In a Spiritual manner. More to come soon.

freelance
02-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Competing currencies...

What a great way to get out of the dollar. Just take Euros in your shop, and hold them back for a few weeks--maybe even a few days.

Mark
02-07-2008, 02:37 PM
It looks like the powers that be will do whatever it takes to prevent Ron from winning.

I think the moment is here to officially prove to them that their path is leading to their own destruction, and not ours, like they think it is.

The time for "The Challenge" to start is here. Time to show proof to the powers that be Spiritually. In a Spiritual manner. More to come soon.

Okay, I just threw together a quick opening statement and web page, I used JesusMark.com (http://JesusMark.com) first, I'll add it to GodMark.com (http://GodMark.com) also.

I'll start spreading the word around - time to take this Freedom Revolution to the next level - the Spiritual one.

Here's the page: --> JesusMark.com/challenge (http://JesusMark.com/challenge)

Okay all of you that are a part of "The Powers That Be", I know who you REALLY worship, who your god is,

and I'm calling YOU, and him, out.

See if he can kick MY ass.

And then you should KNOW your fate.

You may still manipulate elections, you may still start wars, but YOU WILL KNOW what it WILL get you after you leave this world.

http://theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/Yahwey.png

The Challenge

You may wonder what "The Challenge" is, and what led to it.

A few months ago, I read on the web where some groups of people that worship Satan
thought that the year 2000 was when Satan would rise up and take over The Throne Of God.

Well, that anyone would ever think that is just ridiculous.

That will NEVER happen.

Satan's fate is already sealed.

I wondered how I could show those people the error of their ways,
and that if they were serving Satan based on that scenario,
that they were completely mistaken.

So, Satanists, Black magic practitioners, how ever you describe yourselves,
those who worship and serve the devil, give it your best Spiritual shot.

If you truly believe Satan and his demons can defeat The Most High God, then,
he should be able to defeat a human being very easily, shouldn't he?

Well guess what? Satan can't even defeat me, a human being, much less Almighty God.

Call up your demons, call on Satan himself and see if he'll even come near me.

He won't.

And maybe that will prove to you that you've been deceived by him.

It's for your own good that you know this, so,
if you truly believe that Satan can defeat The Creator,
let's keep this on a Spiritual level only.

Not using humans to defeat me, but, ask the god you serve to defeat me himself.

He knows that he can't, and it's time for YOU to know it too.

Hopefully, you'll learn this with enough time left to ask The Most High God to be merciful on your souls.

Again, this isn't a physical challenge, where human force is used,
this is a Spiritual challenge, where Satan and his demonic armies are used.

Point being, to show that Satan will NEVER defeat Almighty God with his angels.

It won't prove anything to you, for humans to defeat me through physical force,
for I believe that even you know that humans could never triumph over God.

If you TRULY believe that Satan can defeat Yahweh, I hope that you also TRULY want to know if he can't.

It will only show you that you have been deceived by Satan, to call on him to try to defeat me.

And the thing is, he already knows he can't, so, he may make up some kind of excuse.

And, just a little warning for your own personal good.

You may want to let any spirits that you call up know that you want to send them against me, before you actually do.

I will bind them if I can, to be held for their judgment, but, if they do get away from me,
they probably will be upset with you for sending them forth against me, when they return to you.

You may want to consider that risk before you actually send them forth.

I'll probably update this page as time goes by, as I wrote this all in one sitting off the top of my head,
but as I learn more as to who the people that worship Satan are, I may change things accordingly.

But, what I've written is about the general idea in terms of "The Challenge".

My name is Mark, but that's a pretty generic name, so a while back,
I picked a name to describe myself in the spiritual realm that's more unique,
and make myself more easily identifiable.

I've always admired Enoch, written about in the Book of Genesis Chapter 5:18-24,
so I picked that name to use in the Spiritual Realm because it's a lot rarer than Mark.

Just tell the spirits that I'm Mark, nickname Enoch, in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A.,
and they should be able to find me.

Thanks, I hope that this will help you see that you're following the wrong path in worshiping Satan.

Regards, Mark

mavtek
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Pizza Patron here in Texas has been taking Pesos for a while. Some cities tried to get them to stop and they said F-U :)

wgadget
02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
So Euros are good, but gold and silver are not?