PDA

View Full Version : has anyone noticed...?

RageAgainstDC
02-07-2008, 09:36 AM
has anyone noticed that ron's schedule is looking pretty blank this month? CPAC this afternoon, and the debate on the 28th. that's it. what's going on here?

utrunner07
02-07-2008, 09:37 AM
has anyone noticed that ron's schedule is looking pretty blank this month? CPAC this afternoon, and the debate on the 28th. that's it. what's going on here?

I have noticed that...if he is planning on staying in the race then he needs to fire his campaign manager, it has been shaky and lacking significantly since day 1.

qwerty
02-07-2008, 09:38 AM

Itīs not the first time...

:rolleyes:

JS4Pat
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
What debate is on the 28th?

Is he confirmed to be in it?

pacelli
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Maybe he's planning an independent/3rd party run.

Thanehand
02-07-2008, 11:20 AM
You can't travel without money and the grassroots is crippling the campaign by not continuing to donate and encouraging others to donate. I'm sure Ron is being forced to be even more frugal now. The grassroots made him, and they will also break him at this rate - especially with all this distraction of a 3rd party fantasy.

WilliamC
02-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Well Mitt Romney just dropped out so maybe Ron Paul is simply biding his time to see what happens next.

If Huckabee drops out too, as he is likely to do, then we have a two man race.

Of course the MSM will say McCain is the only Republican left, but it will be a pretty hard lie for them to sell if Ron Paul is running advertising.

Methinks I'll be donating tonight.....

noztnac
02-07-2008, 11:27 AM
You can't travel without money and the grassroots is crippling the campaign by not continuing to donate and encouraging others to donate. I'm sure Ron is being forced to be even more frugal now. The grassroots made him, and they will also break him at this rate - especially with all this distraction of a 3rd party fantasy.

I'll support a third party run but I won't encourage him to pursue the GOP nomination. The Republican Party is a sinking ship and I will not finance a sinking ship.

Hurricane Bruiser
02-07-2008, 11:29 AM
He doesn't post all of his activity. He had 28 interviews and such on Super Tuesday and only a small fraction of those were publicized.

robert4rp08
02-07-2008, 11:47 AM
I'll support a third party run but I won't encourage him to pursue the GOP nomination. The Republican Party is a sinking ship and I will not finance a sinking ship.

Donations go to Ron Paul not the GOP. What are you talking about?

WilliamC
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM

You are only financing Ron Paul, not the GOP.

This is still a ship that we can take over from the neocons if we play our cards right.

As distasteful as this sounds it may still be far easier than going 3rd party.

But I'll wait to see what Ron Paul decides.....

Bradley in DC
02-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Maybe his day job is getting in the way? Congress is back in session!

ToryNotion
02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
What debate is on the 28th?

Is he confirmed to be in it?

McCain will not accept the invitation to this debate. He doesn't need it so he won't.

Jim_Karr
02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Let him take a break for a few. Build that fire up that he had in the first debates. Everyone needs a rest to catch their breath.

ToryNotion
02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Its not on the official site but Liberty University in Lychburg VA confirms RP will visit tomorrow (Friday 2/8). All virginia RP supporters should attend.

Zydeco
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
He's speaking at Liberty University tomorrow

Shabow
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I know for sure tomorrow he is going to be speaking at Liberty University and that isn't on the schedule.

I just think they aren't updating his status, maybe because of security issues? Idk.

Neomatrix
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Our meet up in Virgina has him scheduled to be in Lynchburg, VA on Friday! WoooooHoooooooo! Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

vroomery
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah he's supposed to be here tomorrow. I have heard some rumors that he might have to miss it to be in congress on friday. We will see. If you want to go, he will be speaking at convocation in the Vines Center (the big golf ball shaped building) which begins at 10 AM and goes until 11 AM.

Neomatrix
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
McCain will not accept the invitation to this debate. He doesn't need it so he won't.

Ron could debate w/ himself!:D

ziggrl
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
HQ should be greasing the palms of all the delegates. This is what McCain did, I'm sure.

noztnac
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Donations go to Ron Paul not the GOP. What are you talking about?

If Ron Paul is in the GOP the money goes to the GOP. I assumed all along we were using the GOP for exposure and that we'd break away at the right time. Now is the right time.

The GOP nominee has zero chance of winning the upcoming election. I find it extremely distasteful that Ron Paul supporters are trying to win the GOP nomination with a minority of the vote. Even if we were to win in such a way the nomination would be essentially worthless. The media will have a field day with the fact that we won it in such a manner. The people will be disgusted with us.

It's time for a third party run.

RageAgainstDC
02-08-2008, 10:25 AM
there are plenty of other threads to talk about that in.

NoPants
02-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Also I think his schedule is allowing him to have some time in Texas for his Congressional campaign.

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
the schedule is not exact or up to date etc

speciallyblend
02-08-2008, 10:40 AM

and you seem to live in this republican fantasy ,that they will win without Ron Paul either way the republican party is done.

i hope he gets the republican nomination,but so far its a fantasy.

I'll write in ron paul before i ever vote for a hillary republican or hillary democrats..

enjoy the fantasy.

what part did you not get?? the gop doesnt want ron paul or its message, the gop and msm and mccain and huckabee already said its a 2 person race and the national gop and msm agrees,until you change that ron paul doesnt have a chance. if your idea of a brokered convetion is to hold true ,then you need to sway pro war people to ron paul,it aint gonna happen. i went to caucus the brokered convention idea is a pure fantasy.. i hope im wrong but so far the gop could careless about ron paul,unless we threaten a 3rd party run,until then ron paul is a joke to the gop

we have to win the next state if we dont,the gop will marginalize ron paul hell they just did it to romney.. the gop isnt going to allow ron paul a platform at all cost to them.

Crickett
02-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Please call HQ tho, and find out if they can get him speaking on some shows! Now is the time he needs to let everyone know he is not only still around, but his views are sound!!

seeker1
02-08-2008, 11:03 AM
I've never thought that the website was all too current.

I just wish he'd make a weekly broadcast that outlined his plans for the week. You know, keep us in the loop. We can wish. :cool:

affa
02-08-2008, 11:12 AM
we have to win the next state if we dont,the gop will marginalize ron paul hell they just did it to romney.. the gop isnt going to allow ron paul a platform at all cost to them.

The GOP and media will marginalize him even if he won 3 states in a row. Haven't you been paying attention?

I hope he gets some shut eye for a few days, he deserves it.