PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Left Off Ballots In New Jersey

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-07-2008, 09:23 AM
On super tuesday I read some stories here about poll workers in New Jersey telling voters that Ron Paul had dropped out. So I posted a message on my myspace page letting a couple of my friends in NJ know what I heard and to tell them to be on the lookout for any type suspicious activity. About 45 minutes later I got this in my inbox:

"Wish I read this before I voted. He wasn't on the ballot form. But Rudy Gillani was!! I was kinda shocked at that, since I heard he dropped out...."

This woman voted in Somers Point, NJ and to the best of my knowledge she was planning on voting for Ron Paul.

If anyone knows anyone else in this area than please contact them and find out if they had the same experience. I have known this woman for years and I have no reason to suspect she would lie to me but we need more than one person to verify this.

BillyDkid
02-07-2008, 09:27 AM
On super tuesday I read some stories here about poll workers in New Jersey telling voters that Ron Paul had dropped out. So I posted a message on my myspace page letting a couple of my friends in NJ know what I heard and to tell them to be on the lookout for any type suspicious activity. About 45 minutes later I got this in my inbox:

"Wish I read this before I voted. He wasn't on the ballot form. But Rudy Gillani was!! I was kinda shocked at that, since I heard he dropped out...."

This woman voted in Somers Point, NJ and to the best of my knowledge she was planning on voting for Ron Paul.

If anyone knows anyone else in this area than please contact them and find out if they had the same experience. I have known this woman for years and I have no reason to suspect she would lie to me but we need more than one person to verify this.This happened in some place in NY too. Welcome to Amerika!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
It happened all across America.

Add that to the Diebold skimming of our vote, and we were probably REALLY at double digits in most states.

DO NOT GIVE UP. LAWSUITS ARE COMING, and the media will have to report if re-voting is warranted.

wstrucke
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
my mom voted for RP in NJ. that was in burlington county

rg123
02-07-2008, 09:37 AM
What lawsuits are you speaking of. Links

pacelli
02-07-2008, 09:37 AM
It happened all across America.

Add that to the Diebold skimming of our vote, and we were probably REALLY at double digits in most states.

DO NOT GIVE UP. LAWSUITS ARE COMING, and the media will have to report if re-voting is warranted.

Lawsuits take quite a bit of time to get worked out, what are we looking at in terms of time frame here? It seems to me that the election boards will just delay it, since the media has already supported the entire process by failing to report these issues (i.e. ABC News wasn't available).

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Our primary (Maryland) is on the 14th and I am going to be on guard for any foul play. I am going to encourage everyone I know who is going to the polls to take a picture of their vote if possible and to report any shady activity. I hope that this stuff will not happen in my State but we have a history of dead people voting in Baltimore so anything is possible.

Chester Copperpot
02-07-2008, 09:38 AM
I voted for Ron Paul in New Jersey.. I had no problems.. Of course I had to use an electronic machine so we'll never know for sure what happend but like they say.... if people are going to do voter fraud they can do it with paper ballots as well.

jumpyg1258
02-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Our primary (Maryland) is on the 14th and I am going to be on guard for any foul play.

NO ITS NOT!!! Maryland Primary is on Tuesday the 12th!!!