PDA

View Full Version : Which congress members are on the Freedom side

stilltrying
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I am a recent RP reader and now die hard advocate of and have many questions about our current congressional leader, so please if you will help enlighten me and others who may have the same questions.

Nancy Pelosi - is she with us or against. She seems to be somewhat fighting for us as many others in congress are trying to expose the unconstitutional ways in which those in white house, state dept., FCC, etc... I know that she is not fighting hard enough as impeachment should never be off the table.

Is this to further the collectivist agenda only under the disguise of the democratic party instead of the republican party?

So by exposing those in government power for the corruptions that they make, What are the exposing government individuals doing it for? Is it to further a another variant of the collectivists agenda or are they independents who dont believe in the collectivists theory but yet want justice and freedom?

Im quite confused with the current state of things as it seems that the collectivist elite have a stronghold but there are those who try to expose their own agenda or make it sound evil (hillary/obama). These democrats try (no need to try its already there) to make Bush and like minded republicans look evil but yet it is clear that they (clinton/obama) are no different and are on the same agenda (bigger welfare nation).

Someone please provide some of your thoughts on this.