misconstrued
02-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Unreal...

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Yep...Lawsuits are pending, I am told.

KewlRonduderules
02-07-2008, 07:44 AM
This is very bad. Not only that, this was occurring all around the country- so I heard.

I say we storm the convention with our own sleeper delegates.

Geronimo
02-07-2008, 07:45 AM
h ttp://www.digg.com/politics/Photo_s_of_the_Display_Card_Election_Fraud_NY

fuzzybekool
02-07-2008, 07:47 AM
unf*cking real

pooflinger1488
Bump

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
Holy shit! Holy F#¤%"ing shit!!

:mad:

Well, at least we have proof....When I see shit like this it makes me think that Ron Paul will end up the White House somewhere down the line no matter what.....

pacelli
02-07-2008, 07:49 AM

Excellent.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Wtf Fucking Neocons!

wgadget
02-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Along the same lines, can someone PLEASE tell my why the real dropouts were on my ballot?

I had Rudy, Fred, Hunter, the whole gang...

nodope0695
02-07-2008, 07:51 AM
I forwarded that to my meetup groups. I suggest y'all do the same. Wow, that pisses me off. I'm going to canvass my ass off this weekend and get the vote out for MD Primary on 12FEB08.

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 07:55 AM
WHAT!? No wonder RP wasn't getting any votes. First they ignore him, then they tell everybody that he is no longer in the race, what kind of crooked people do we have. And people say to calm down. No you don't calm down. You get mad and take action.

FreeTraveler
02-07-2008, 07:55 AM
This is very bad. Not only that, this was occurring all around the country- so I heard.

The GOP NEEDS 8,000 VOLUNTEERS to RUN the convention! Ron Paul supporters should be signing up; that puts us INSIDE the enemy camp!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=102892

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 08:00 AM
The precincts where this occurred MUST revote.

tsetsefly
02-07-2008, 08:02 AM
we need Ron to run third party and stick it to these fucks.

Cleaner44
02-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Fuckin Neocons!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 08:06 AM
I'm trying to get the RP folks there in direct contact with R&C Paul over this.

RageAgainstDC
02-07-2008, 08:07 AM
hold on a second... what exactly IS this piece of paper? a "voter card"? you mean a ballot? it was scratched out with a pen, so obviously it wasn't done to every one of whatever that thing is. i'm confused with this situation. what is the purpose of this "voter card" to begin with? please don't make fun if i am ignorant to the situation, i'm just confused.

tommyzDad
02-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Dugg!

seeker1
02-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Exactly what you should expect from the GOP and their Loyalists. And I do realize the Democrats are equally unwilling to give up power. :cool:

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 08:15 AM
hold on a second... what exactly IS this piece of paper? a "voter card"? you mean a ballot? it was scratched out with a pen, so obviously it wasn't done to every one of whatever that thing is. i'm confused with this situation. what is the purpose of this "voter card" to begin with? please don't make fun if i am ignorant to the situation, i'm just confused.

The meet-up group says it was a display card.

painter4Ron Paul
02-07-2008, 08:18 AM
This is downright criminal.

LittleLightShining
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
bump

RageAgainstDC
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
a display card? what exactly is a display card? we're getting all worked up and all we really have is two pictures of ron's name scratched out with a pen on a piece of paper. what purpose did this display card serve? did it actually have anything to do with the voting process?

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
a display card? what exactly is a display card? we're getting all worked up and all we really have is two pictures of ron's name scratched out with a pen on a piece of paper. what purpose did this display card serve? did it actually have anything to do with the voting process?

Of course it does. If it is what I think it is, people will look at the display card before voting to see where candidates are located on the ballot, etc.... It has huge effect. Not to mention that this was probably inside the polling place. You cannot sway the voter in any way while inside the polling place.

mc_RP2008
02-07-2008, 08:26 AM
The display card is a poster that is hung at the voting booth. They must be displayed to show people what the lineup on the voting machine is.

KewlRonduderules
02-07-2008, 08:28 AM

The display card is exactly that. I used to live in New York. Each booth has a display card (only one for the day) and next to it are levers for each candidate that you turn marking your choice for candidate. Once you are done, you pull down on the large crank lever to the left and it takes your vote (supposedly).

This is clearly fraud.

Michael Ingram
02-07-2008, 08:29 AM
This would give RP a good chance to abandon GOP, citing loss of principles and vote fraud, forcing him to run an independent campaign. That should really embarrass them and draw some people towards his independent campaign.

dougr583
02-07-2008, 08:30 AM
So you thought elections were always on the up-and-up in America, eh? :) Welcome to the real world folks.

mc_RP2008
02-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Taken from the top of the Display Card:

Inspectors: Tape one copy of this card to inner side of right door of voting machine. This card must remain on display at all times.
Board of Elections
Nassau County
Commissioners of Elections

RageAgainstDC
02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
oh ok, so that card is essentially the "names on the ballot"? that would lead a potential voter to think ron paul is not on the ballot anymore, and they would have no other chance to see that this isn't the case, such as his name on the computer screen in the booth or a paper ballot? this is serious stuff, if so.

Bruce4Ron
02-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Just thinking outloud here with investigative mindsets

Did anyone think to say anything to the people running the facility ? Of course they did. Right?

So, what was said and what was the reply? I guess my question is was this situation resolved at the polling location the day of the incident? Were these examples pulled down out of the booths?

How many other instances of this were reported because if there is only one it will show up as an isolated incident and treated as such. Do we have names of poll workers that were communicated with?

KewlRonduderules
02-07-2008, 08:33 AM
I have been reading elsewhere that all around the country people were told that Ron Paul was out of the race.

LittleLightShining
02-07-2008, 08:33 AM
This would give RP a good chance to abandon GOP, citing loss of principles and vote fraud, forcing him to run an independent campaign. That should really embarrass them and draw some people towards his independent campaign.Enough with the 3rd party. Can we please stay focussed here? What can we do about this?

Molly1
02-07-2008, 08:36 AM

What good are lawsuits going to do? The state has already voted.:confused:

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Lawsuits will make it public.

Just the other day someone said he was sorry to hear that RP had dropped out. I quickly responded, no he didn't.

allyinoh
02-07-2008, 08:39 AM
This is why we ALL need to be very conscious around us when we go to vote. You have to look for this stuff.

This is utter BS!

gray
02-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Everyone is jumping to conclusions. It looks more like some voter who didn't like Ron Paul wrote on the voter card. Is there any evidence that all of the voter cards were tampered with like this one? It's unfortunate but if this was an isolated incident we don't need to cry foul because it was probably some dumb kid thinking he/she was funny.

If this wasn't an isolated incident, then surely some Paul voters noticed and would make a bigger deal of this.

WilliamC
02-07-2008, 08:41 AM
If it can be established in a court of law that voters were disenfranchised that would go a long way towards sprouting seeds of doubt into growth.

This would make an independent run more palatable to many who might otherwise object to it.

After all, if his own party is claiming to voters that Ron Paul is not in the race, why should he have any loyalty to them?

Michael Ingram
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Everyone is jumping to conclusions. It looks more like some voter who didn't like Ron Paul wrote on the voter card. Is there any evidence that all of the voter cards were tampered with like this one? It's unfortunate but if this was an isolated incident we don't need to cry foul because it was probably some dumb kid thinking he/she was funny.

If this wasn't an isolated incident, then surely some Paul voters noticed and would make a bigger deal of this.

Then why would Giuliani also be crossed out in the same ink? Chances are it may have been more widespread, but voters thought that it was a unique occurrence, and therefore tried to solve the problem individually.

KewlRonduderules
02-07-2008, 08:43 AM

This is not the point! Everyone has a right to vote for their candidate free of influence in the voting booths. Moreover, did you even read the messages- police had said he had dropped out.

Oh wait... I see... newbie!

:rolleyes:

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 08:43 AM

Gray we are not overreacting-read this quote from the poster on the meet-up group.

Taken from the poster on the meet-up group at http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/thread/4177876/#14989138
"Here are Photo's of the display card.

This man, Gabe got the police report today. The police conveniently left off the report that Sargent Essex of the Freeport Police Department confirmed with the officer that Ron Paul had dropped out. Gabe does have 3 witnesses that heard him. Gabe is going to now file a complaint with the BOE."

AzNsOuLjAh27
02-07-2008, 08:45 AM
thats so fucked up, how many times do they have to get caught fuckin with Paul.

gray
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
It's Gray by the way, and yes I'm a 'newbie', but I'm also a realist.

It's unfortunate that poll workers and a police officer gave out false information relating to a candidate still being in the race. Unless this was a wide-spread issue that can be documented by witnesses it's a lost cause.

I'm on these boards 24/7 but hardly ever post. This is the first time I've heard of Ron Paul's name being crossed off a voter card. WHERES the other voters who came across this in THEIR precincts? Oh and maybe the person just happened to cross of Rudy's name as well. I mean LOOK at the picture. It looks like some amateur crossed off the names, not an official poll worker.

TonySutton
02-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm on these boards 24/7 but hardly ever post. This is the first time I've heard of Ron Paul's name being crossed off a voter card. WHERES the other voters who came across this in THEIR precincts? Oh and maybe the person just happened to cross of Rudy's name as well. I mean LOOK at the picture. It looks like some amateur crossed off the names, not an official poll worker.

Here is a link to the original thread with more details. If you read through all of the comments you will see some additional - documented - voting irregularities related to "Ron Paul dropped out"

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/thread/4172968

mysticgeek
02-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Dude... !?!?!?!?!?!

RageAgainstDC
02-07-2008, 09:14 AM
all this.. and people still think the gop is going to hand him the nomination at a mythical brokered convention.

RoyalShock
02-07-2008, 09:17 AM
If this happened in multiple locations, it must have been a directive that was passed down to the individual poll workers at the precincts.

So the question is, who would have the authority to do that?

Where I'm at it would be someone in the County Clerk's office (the Clerk is an elected position).

So it would either be the county clerk or a local party official (ding, ding, ding!) advising the clerk.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Similar reports have come in from NJ of people being told they could not vote for RP because he had dropped out.

homah
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
This isn't surprising. I think there was vote fraud in New York as well. My vote was not counted according to my county's results website.

utrunner07
02-07-2008, 09:36 AM
This isn't surprising. I think there was vote fraud in New York as well. My vote was not counted according to my county's results website.

What is going to happen with this...all over the country it seems pockets of this and other similar events are coming up, but nothing is happening. A lawsuit is going to take too long to get together and won't make that much headway when its settled in October. Why isn't this on the news if its that big of a deal? You would think voter fraud at the levels that are being claimed would be at least mentioned. Why is it not? If all of this were true I tend to think Paul would be making a much bigger deal about this...makes me wonder.

virginiakid
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
What a crying shame. I am so mad right now. Maybe a massive protest? This is pushing me more and more to run for office this year.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Makes me wonder when I see newbies pooh-poohing this very serious issue....

nullvalu
02-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Before everyone starts crying "conspiracy", could we consider another circumstance? Since these cards stay on display at the voting machines, cound it be possible that a previous voter has simply vandalized the card? How many cards were crossed out like this?

Jae0
02-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Before everyone starts crying "conspiracy", could we consider another circumstance? Since these cards stay on display at the voting machines, cound it be possible that a previous voter has simply vandalized the card? How many cards were crossed out like this?

If thats the case, then someone needs kicked i their ass for not having the cards behind something people cant mess with.

TonySutton
02-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Before everyone starts crying "conspiracy", could we consider another circumstance?

"Now to what happened last night for the actual Ron Paul supporters:

76 year old woman goes to vote in afternoon at Giblyn School in Freeport, Long Island. Is told that Ron Paul is not on the ballot. His name is crossed out. She is upset that she can't vote for Ron Paul.

She goes home and tells her son, Gabe. A Delegate for Ron Paul. He goes to the voting poll to find out what she is talking about. He is told that Ron Paul dropped out and is no longer on the ballot. His name has been locked the entire day. There are 2,100 voters in this voting district who did not have the choice of Ron Paul for the entire day. He calls the police.

The police come down to find out what the problem is. Gabe tells them and one of the two police go out to the car to speak to the Sargent of Freeport Village police. The officer comes back in only to tell Gabe that Sargent Essex does not understand what the problem is since Ron Paul dropped out of the race.

News 12 was called and The Daily News was informed. ABC news was too busy to take this story."

excerpt taken from here:

8th post down the first page.

NoPants
02-07-2008, 10:00 AM
where ever it happened, NY or NJ (I guess both), if it's proven voter fraud, the state will lose all their delegates to the national convention. This would put McCain back a couple hundred because both states are winner take all and he won both.

I hope he does lose those delegates.

LEK
02-07-2008, 10:01 AM

Didn't the poll workers also claim he was off the ballot? My question is WHO or WHAT entity told the poll workers that Ron Paul had dropped out. Now we go further up the chain of command to the officials that disseminated this information. Yes, a conspiracy.

SteveMartin - where did you hear about Lawsuits pending? This has got to be a breach of the voting laws.

But on a grander note - how afraid are these people of the message that Ron Paul is giving? A message that the masses are embracing. THEY hate that we are being given the truth and are VERY afraid of the repercussians.

You see, this election cycle was supposed to be just like all the previous and we are upsetting the apple-cart. I love it!!!!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Reports of a similar type are coming in from all parts of NY and NJ. NO WAY was this an incident of individual vandalism.

Jae0
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
where ever it happened, NY or NJ (I guess both), if it's proven voter fraud, the state will lose all their delegates to the national convention. This would put McCain back a couple hundred because both states are winner take all and he won both.

:eek: Is that true? Because that would be fantastic.

hopeforamerica
02-07-2008, 10:05 AM

Wow, I can dream :D

the_bee
02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
bump

rockandrollsouls
02-07-2008, 10:13 AM
This is disgusting. Our country should be ashamed.

Is someone working on proving that this wasn't an accident? I'd really like to see McCains delegates stripped from him.

fedup100
02-07-2008, 10:14 AM

This should happen to NH and Iowa too......we still have never heard the final vote tally in IOWA.........WHY????

Bruce4Ron
02-07-2008, 10:20 AM

So how do you relate this card with his name crossed off to the poll workers who notified the woman Ron Paul wasn't running for president anymore? And the police who didnt have time to investigate. And ABC who was too busy to report it? I guess they are the dumb kids who crossed off his name?

Come on use some common sense here and stop trying to downlplay the severity of the situation.

fedup100
02-07-2008, 10:21 AM

It's unfortunate that poll workers and a police officer gave out false information relating to a candidate still being in the race. Unless this was a wide-spread issue that can be documented by witnesses it's a lost cause.

I just read where the CIA has been screwing with blogs and myspace and I am sure many other forums and sites. I don't trust you. Make about 800 positive posts and then come back to spew this nonsense. Voter fraud is and has always been a curse on this so called free country. WE need to file lawsuits, I do not care how long it takes. We must assemble and demand that all delegates from any state with suspected fraud be taken away .

This IS THE REVOLUTION!!!!

fedup100
02-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Enough with the 3rd party. Can we please stay focussed here? What can we do about this?

Who the hell are you. stfu.........third party is a win for Paul and you obviously know it.

fedup100
02-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Reports of a similar type are coming in from all parts of NY and NJ. NO WAY was this an incident of individual vandalism.

Random vandalism could not be proved either. It doesn't matter who did it our why, the fact is it was done and it is voter fraud.....A really big stink must be made of this NOW!! We must go full boar, peddle to the metal, knock down drag out challenge of this.

freelance
02-07-2008, 10:28 AM

HAHA That would make my day. There were anecdotal problems in Brooklyn, as well. Seems that Ron Paul's name was left off the ballot. I have no idea what kind of machines they use in Brooklyn, but I saw this in some article yesterday--I want to say Daily News, but I can't swear to it. It was NOT an independent blog, it was a newspaper.

raystone
02-07-2008, 10:28 AM
can someone else start this thread besides the 2nd billionaire thread guy, I just can't take it seriously now

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 10:32 AM
There is PLENTY we can do.

I just spoke to Carol Paul, and told her what had happened. She had not even heard about it yet, and said she was going to call Dr. Paul right away.

I gave her the pertinent contact numbers on Long Island, and spoke to Gabe Razzano to let him know he may be hearing from Carol or Ron Paul.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 10:39 AM
raystone,

I exposed what was REALLY going on. Sorry if that burst somebody's bubble.

Jim_Karr
02-07-2008, 10:39 AM

76 year old woman goes to vote in afternoon at Giblyn School in Freeport, Long Island. Is told that Ron Paul is not on the ballot. His name is crossed out. She is upset that she can't vote for Ron Paul.

She goes home and tells her son, Gabe. A Delegate for Ron Paul. He goes to the voting poll to find out what she is talking about. He is told that Ron Paul dropped out and is no longer on the ballot. His name has been locked the entire day. There are 2,100 voters in this voting district who did not have the choice of Ron Paul for the entire day. He calls the police.

The police come down to find out what the problem is. Gabe tells them and one of the two police go out to the car to speak to the Sargent of Freeport Village police. The officer comes back in only to tell Gabe that Sargent Essex does not understand what the problem is since Ron Paul dropped out of the race.

News 12 was called and The Daily News was informed. ABC news was too busy to take this story."

excerpt taken from here:

The social studies teacher told the students Ron Paul is not in the race when they voted in school. We have not had our primary yet in my state of PA. but the teacher told the students Ron Paul is not in the race. So yes this is very well what happened there.

Jim_Karr
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 10:44 AM
freelance,

PLEASE see if you can track that down. We are going to need lots of ammo here.

TIA...

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 10:48 AM
bump

nightlight
02-07-2008, 10:54 AM
The social studies teacher told the students Ron Paul is not in the race when they voted in school. We have not had our primary yet in my state of PA. but the teacher told the students Ron Paul is not in the race. So yes this is very well what happened there.

There were several such cases reported. It happened in my daughter's school (Lexington MA), too, where they had mock elections on Feb 5th. The incident is described and discussed here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=112398) and at DailyPaul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/34065).

Grandson of Liberty
02-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Let me be the turd in the punchbowl here. . .

We all must have had some idea stuff like this would be happening. Why, with all our grassroots support and meetups, did we not have volunteers at polling places to make sure this kind of stuff didn't happen?

And no, I wasn't a polling volunteer either.

rockandrollsouls
02-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Is anyone gathering this evidence? Can you get the testimonials of Gabe and his mother? Does anyone have the name of the police officer?

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Everything is being gathered...

Dr.3D
02-07-2008, 11:03 AM
I guess this could also account for the lower number of donations given to the Ron Paul campaign site. Probably a lot of people think he has dropped out.

nayjevin
02-07-2008, 11:05 AM

Roxi
02-07-2008, 11:08 AM
yes a display card has a big impact. While working the polls in new hampshire, nearly every voter looked at the display cards before they voted, and i actually watched a guy eenie meenie miney moe his vote, not kidding

anyway, we need press releases all over the country, my mom said maybe mass email Glenn Beck, she said she would email him herself. (shes a GB fanatic)
this story has to get out in local media, there needs to be a record of every county that there was any sort of a problem in, if it was enough counties with these sorts of stories MAYBE we could get a revote in those. I don't really think they would EVER just redo the election, im not even sure they can do that, but it seems necessary at this point.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Courtesy of "freelance":

February 5, 2008
Ron Paul Backer Cries Foul In Brooklyn

Steve Miller, a 27-year-old Brooklynite for Ron Paul, just called in to report that poll workers at PS 180 (57th and 16th Avenue) wrongly informed a voter who wanted to cast a ballot for the Texas Congressman that there were only two Republicans on the ballot.

MIller, who is a volunteer poll-wacther for Paul, said the woman tried to vote on a machine, but was given an emergency ballot when the machine malfunctioned. She was then informed by "multiple" poll workers, who repeated their claims to Miller, ("right to my face," he said), that Paul wasn't on the ballot.

The woman did finally manage to vote for Paul, according to Miller, who said he has been spending the day traveling from one polling site to another to hand out Paul literature and talk to voters. He said he was asked to leave one site (PS 201) even though he was well behind the legal line that denotes the no-politicking zone.
By Elizabeth Benjamin on February 5, 2008 6:23 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/supertuesday/2008/02/ron-paul-backer-cries-foul-in.html

Crickett
02-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Who the hell are you. stfu.........third party is a win for Paul and you obviously know it.

SHUT UP about 3rd party crap! That shows how STUPID you are. RP is a republican. There (FROM HIS LIPS) is already 10 times more likely to be President than he is to go to a third party.

Crickett
02-07-2008, 11:20 AM

Make sure you report this to blackboxvoting.org and HQ.

Crickett
02-07-2008, 11:25 AM

It happened ALL over CA too...

affa
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
If this happened in multiple locations, it must have been a directive that was passed down to the individual poll workers at the precincts.

So the question is, who would have the authority to do that?

Where I'm at it would be someone in the County Clerk's office (the Clerk is an elected position).

So it would either be the county clerk or a local party official (ding, ding, ding!) advising the clerk.

This could be done covert as well.

A well dressed man goes in early and alerts all the well meaning ladies behind the counters that Ron Paul dropped out.
A well dressed man goes in early and 'crosses out' Ron Paul.

A well dressed man who wears shades, of course.

(note - i'm just pointing out that this could have occurred at many levels)

We are in the midst of something big. We need to get this out there.

Remember - thanks to 2000 and 2004, Democrats no longer trust the elections. I realize many people on this board once supported Bush and might have ignored the issues in 2004, but now is the time to understand unity - thanks to the efforts of people like bev at blackboxvoting, election fraud is on peoples minds. we need to play into this. people might 'shut off' if they think it only affects some 'other' candidate that isn't their own, so we need to be sure to present it in a way that gets it across to as many people as possible.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Whoot! Carol is talking to Gigi, and the lawyers are getting in gear!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Joe Becker (the campaign's legal counsel) is now involved!!!

Keep posting info here about similar occurrences.

TIA!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Bump!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
We need a thread title change so we can turn this into a repository for these reported incidences.

Mods? How about it...SHOULD BE PINNED SOMEWHERE also.

TIA...

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
STAY ON TOP OF THIS PEOPLE. It could be as big as the Romney announcement.

StarKissed
02-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Joe Becker (the campaign's legal counsel) is now involved!!!

Keep posting info here about similar occurrences.

TIA!

BUMP

sharedvoice
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Looks like an official scratch-off to me...

thoughtbombing
02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
yes a display card has a big impact. While working the polls in new hampshire, nearly every voter looked at the display cards before they voted, and i actually watched a guy eenie meenie miney moe his vote, not kidding

anyway, we need press releases all over the country, my mom said maybe mass email Glenn Beck, she said she would email him herself. (shes a GB fanatic)
this story has to get out in local media, there needs to be a record of every county that there was any sort of a problem in, if it was enough counties with these sorts of stories MAYBE we could get a revote in those. I don't really think they would EVER just redo the election, im not even sure they can do that, but it seems necessary at this point.

Would Ron Paul allow those states to spend tax payer money on all of the recounts and court battles?

I don't know that he wouldn't want to spend his own campaign finances on the legal fight. All the more reason to donate, because I am sure that some of those donations will be going to fighting thousands of court cases. We need to get on this.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
...a what??

itshappening
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
FEC is going to go nuts!

rockandrollsouls
02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
good luck guys

LittleLightShining
02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
There should be someone from the grassroots at every polling place in KS and every other state from now on. Stealthy-like to keep an eye on the situation.

I hope to God this isn't a hoax/troll plant that makes RP look bad.

Bubba
02-07-2008, 01:53 PM
So you thought elections were always on the up-and-up in America, eh? :) Welcome to the real world folks.

Not bad, eh? And it didn't even take the full 8 years.

newmedia4ron
02-07-2008, 01:57 PM
lets not forget this

BreakYourChains
02-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Never give up! We cannot have more war, and this is what is coming! Even though to challenge this will take quite some time, I imagine, it is better than lying down with the dogs! Keep fighting, and doing what is right!

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Google: "Ron Paul Sweeps Northern Maine"

That's me. I ain't no troll.

Chernitsky
02-07-2008, 02:06 PM

Go fuck yourself

Mordan
02-07-2008, 02:09 PM
unreal.. sue! sue! sue!

jmunjr
02-07-2008, 02:19 PM
So someone used a ballpoint pen to scratch out Paul's name? What proof is there that this was done to all the ballots? I am not saying it happened, but from what I have seen there lies the possibility that someone just made this up...more or less.

literatim
02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
So someone used a ballpoint pen to scratch out Paul's name? What proof is there that this was done to all the ballots? I am not saying it happened, but from what I have seen there lies the possibility that someone just made this up...more or less.

If you haven't read the thread and thus not fully informed, don't comment.

Bubba
02-07-2008, 02:35 PM

There's a difference? :confused:

HollyforRP
02-07-2008, 02:51 PM
This needs to be brought to justice! People need to be able to cast their votes again for misleading the public.

HollyforRP
02-07-2008, 02:57 PM

excerpt taken from here:

If People who drop out are no longer on ballots then why the hell did Guliani get 10 percent in California??

Bubba
02-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Bev Harris has been at this FOR YEARS.

She and her Team (Fraud Squad) need our eyes, ears, hearts, minds and phone cameras!

Contact her at http://blackboxvoting.org

cybloo
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Jesus Christ. I didn't realize it was this bad. Is there a central location where all of this is being recorded and evidence being gathered? The picture itself is pretty damning, but I would like to see more just to see how much more widespread it is.

This is infuriating -- I am probably one of the rare people on here who supported Al Gore in 2000 because I thought Bush was a big corporation man and he would fuck up the country (boy, was I right). I supported Kucinich in 2004. So, I've been following the voter fraud for awhile.

Part of what we can do from here on out, is make sure that we have someone at the polling stations making sure that there is no fraud occurring. I don't know if wearing RP gear is a good idea or not for this individual, but it needs to be done. And if that person even sees a hint of fraud, they need to contact the police immediately. The police have to file a report -- hence, more proof.

cybloo
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
I know that there is already a concerted effort to watch the polls for fraud, but maybe we should start to organize people specifically for being the watchdog. Maybe the Huck supporters would like to throw their weight in on this one -- I'm sure they probably have been affected by it too.

tnvoter
02-07-2008, 03:29 PM

FACT.

Bubba
02-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Jesus Christ. I didn't realize it was this bad. Is there a central location where all of this is being recorded and evidence being gathered? The picture itself is pretty damning, but I would like to see more just to see how much more widespread it is.

I know that there is already a concerted effort to watch the polls for fraud, but maybe we should start to organize people specifically for being the watchdog. Maybe the Huck supporters would like to throw their weight in on this one -- I'm sure they probably have been affected by it too.

Bev Harris has been at this FOR YEARS.

She and her Team (Fraud Squad) need our eyes, ears, hearts, minds and phone cameras!

Contact her at http://blackboxvoting.org

cybloo
02-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Sorry - should I claim n00biness?

I guess I just went overboard because I'm so upset that this could be happening within our system.

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Voters are told pen had 'invisible ink'
BLANK BALLOTS | Staffers try to reach 20 who thought they'd voted

February 6, 2008
BY ANNIE SWEENEY Staff Reporter/asweeney@suntimes.com

When it comes to election shenanigans, Chicago has been accused of just about everything.

But invisible ink?

Twenty voters at a Far North Side precinct who found their ink pens not working were told by election judges not to worry.

It's invisible ink, officials said. The scanner will count it.

But their votes weren't recorded after all.

"Part of me was thinking it does sound stupid enough to be true,'' said Amy Carlton, who had serious doubts but went ahead and voted anyway.

As it turns out, Carlton was one of 20 voters at the precinct who were given the wrong pen to use. They were also then told, apparently by a misinformed judge, that the pens have invisible ink, elections officials said.

As a result, the votes were not counted. But officials insisted there were no dirty tricks involved.

"This one defies logic,'' said Jim Allen, a spokesman for the Chicago Board of Elections. "You try to anticipate everything. But certain things just ... they go beyond any kind of planning you can perform.''

By late afternoon, five voters had been contacted and told to come back to the polling place to vote again. And elections staff had left messages at the homes of the rest, Allen said.

Carlton and Angela Burkhardt, another voter who was told the same invisible ink story, spent a good part of the day calling and e-mailing the Board of Elections to get answers.

"I am furious and devastated and I just feel stupid,'' Carlton said. "I feel so angry.''

Both women agreed that this election meant a lot. They had spent a good deal of time researching candidates.

"I have been voting since I was 18,'' said Carlton, 38. "This is the most important election of my life so far.''

Burkhardt planned to go back to vote late Tuesday. She worried about those who might not be able to return.

"I worry about the other people who were there,'' she said. "Maybe [they] can't get off work. I am a person of privilege. I can go back. What if you couldn't?"

http://www.suntimes.com/news/elections/779528,CST-NWS-magic06.article

sharedvoice
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Looks like an official scratch-off to me...

CurtisLow
02-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Ron Paul Missing from Ballot in Rockland County, NY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x5Qb3ZfyztE

BUMP THE VIDEO!

intelliot
02-08-2008, 05:52 AM
WHOA thanks for sharing that video, I'm sharing it on Facebook/Digg/del.icio.us.

SteveMartin
02-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Amazing!

RonRules
02-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Just heard on CBS news 2 minutes ago: "The Republican race is down to 2 people".

Even then, what about Alan Keys!

RonRules
02-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Ron Paul Missing from Ballot in Rockland County, NY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x5Qb3ZfyztE

BUMP THE VIDEO!

If fraud is proven the candidate loses ALL delegates for that states. Keep up the fight!

Baseline
02-08-2008, 07:10 AM
You all are dreaming if you think anything big is going to happen with this obvious fraud.

The media will just ignore this or make it some obscure footnote for about 5 seconds like it doesn't matter.

And the rest of the uninformed masses will fall in line and say "ooh, I thought he was out anyway, Go McCain! He's a war hero!".

sidster
02-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Thanks for sharing the video and the links to stories...!

virginiakid
02-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Keep fighting guys, file those complaints and reports! Don't stop there, keep them on their toes.

rockandrollsouls
02-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Any updates from the campaign on this?

SteveMartin
02-08-2008, 08:59 AM
No updates yet, but we are still gathering evidence.

Truth Warrior
02-08-2008, 09:07 AM
SHHHHH! The sheeple are napping. :)

RonRules
02-08-2008, 09:28 AM
We need to bring in African election inspectors. They're used to this !

nike
02-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry it took some of you 8 years to realize the voter fraud going on in this country. Some of us were very aware of it in 2000 when the Supreme Court stole the election from the real winner Al Gore. The man who wrote the program to change the vote in the machines testified before a congressional committee. We saw the same thing happen in Ohio in 2004. As long as the NeoCons can get away with it they are going to rig every election they can.

teshuah
02-08-2008, 10:18 AM
There should be someone from the grassroots at every polling place in KS and every other state from now on. Stealthy-like to keep an eye on the situation.

I hope to God this isn't a hoax/troll plant that makes RP look bad.

I am in Minnesota and at my Caucus there was a girl sitting at the table behind my husband and I telling others Ron Paul is not in the race any longer. He still got second place in the Preference Ballot in our Precinct ;) It's happening

kickzman
02-08-2008, 10:47 AM
I can't believe this shyt...This is treason, much much worse than a hundred 9/11's.:mad:

Razmear
02-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I cant find the breakdown by town/precinct for NY voting, CNN shows Nassau county with RP at 6% but can't get Freeport specific data. If we can show a 0% in Freeport that would be further proof that someone was playing games there.

eb

rockandrollsouls
02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
where csn you find breakdowns by town/precinct. I'd like to check mine in ocean towship, nj

scandinaviany3
02-08-2008, 11:52 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116056

rockandrollsouls
02-08-2008, 12:06 PM
where csn you find breakdowns by town/precinct. I'd like to check mine in ocean towship, nj

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 09:28 AM
bump

Geronimo
02-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I really hope that some serious efforts go into exposing the vote fraud AND the blatant media bias that's taken place.