PDA

View Full Version : Informing others, please help!!!!

ladyliberty3
02-07-2008, 06:37 AM
I've been making DVDs of news clips, RP speeches, etc. and sharing with others. I would like to download Naomi Wolf's speech, A Nation Under Seige, and others. but haven't been able to. I'm using "vixy net". Is there some reason why I can't download these? Is it because they are so long, or should I just keep trying? Is there a better program I can buy to convert/download videos?

ladyliberty3
02-07-2008, 08:10 AM
???????

LittleLightShining
02-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm not sure, but honestly, I'm not sure you should include Naomi Wolf in the dvd for Ron Paul. I have an unofficial email newsletter that I send out to folks I know. If the media won't share, I will:D But that being said, some of the folks that I think maybe would have been very receptive to RP's message were completely turned off by what Naomi Wolf has to say. I completely get what she's saying, but if you're trying to get people to listen to RP and take him seriously the conspiracy theory stuff really turns people off.

Win them for Ron Pau first then introduce them to Naomi.

ladyliberty3
02-07-2008, 08:45 AM
No, those particular films I only want to save for future reference. Do you know if everything that is on Youtube is downloadable? Would be nice to be able to have some of those films in case they disappear from the web.