PDA

View Full Version : Educational Ads !!!

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 04:33 AM
We MUST pave the streets with GREAT Educational Ads !!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1228697

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 05:29 AM
bump?

parocks
02-07-2008, 05:32 AM
Have you been made aware, at all, of the situation surrounding delegates?

McCain is very close to winning.

If he is not stopped, soon, he will win.

If McCain wins, we lose.

So, if our goal is to avoid losing, I would think that a strategy to make McCain lose a lot of votes quickly is our best bet.

Screw attack ads. If you want to spend money on an ad have it say something like this:

Save the dollar!

The Federal Reserve Bank is a privately owned bank operating to produce profit for its select stock holders. This private bank has been given the issuing power of our currency and has never once been audited. We continually borrow enormous sums of money from the Federal Reserve. Our national debt is mostly owed back to this private bank, and this debt is increasing by billions every single day because of the interest attached to it. With this included interest our national debt can never be payed off since the interest increases the debt by more then the amount of money that exists in America. So to pay the interest we borrow more money that creates more debt and more interest. This borrowed money also increases inflation that lowers the purchasing power of the dollar. This causes prices to go up and average wages are not increasing to compensate. Our current monetary system is mathematically unsustainable since the debt can never be payed off, and it is continually destroying the purchasing power of the dollar while increasing the cost of living.

Our money is being stolen right out of our pockets without even being picked.

Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that will address this issue with the commitment and knowledge to stop the destruction of our currency.
Help us to save our dollar so that we may secure the future of our nation for generations to come.

Edu
02-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Bump - good idea, wake them up and they will help spread the word.

parocks
02-07-2008, 05:38 AM
Bump - good idea, wake them up and they will help spread the word.

And while we're doing that, we quickly lose to McCain.

Edu
02-07-2008, 05:46 AM
And while we're doing that, we quickly lose to McCain.Yea, you can't do two ads, there is no way, and the message isn't important, just attacking the other guy is important.

And don't worry, no one will think you are a bastard for attacking the other guy.

parocks
02-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Yea, you can't do two ads, there is no way, and the message isn't important, just attacking the other guy is important.

And don't worry, no one will think you are a bastard for attacking the other guy.

It won't matter. McCain's gonna win soon unless we have some type of understanding that McCain's gonna win soon unless we do something about that.

Goal #1 - STOP MCCAIN

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 06:56 AM
It won't matter. McCain's gonna win soon unless we have some type of understanding that McCain's gonna win soon unless we do something about that.

Goal #1 - STOP MCCAIN

I hope someone does something affective. I think we should have started this campaign with ads like mine. Now we may need to resort to using attack ads.

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 06:57 AM
bump

Austin
02-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Have you been made aware, at all, of the situation surrounding delegates?

McCain is very close to winning.

If he is not stopped, soon, he will win.

If McCain wins, we lose.

So, if our goal is to avoid losing, I would think that a strategy to make McCain lose a lot of votes quickly is our best bet.

You are only half right. I spent about an hour or so earlier this morning collecting data on what CNN wants you to believe, and apparently, what you do believe. Take a look:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114681

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 10:27 PM
This kind of advertising should have been the main focus of the campaign from the beginning. To many people don't have a clue what is at stake.

Even if they had only spent all the money on "America: Freedom to Fascism" DVD's and mailed them to everyone instead of adds we would be doing better then we are now.

We need to wake people up as quickly as we can. But make sure the point that Ron Paul would be the best choice as the next president is always included in the message.

Edu
02-08-2008, 04:30 AM

Goal #1 - STOP MCCAINOK.

Mccain, please stop. Thank you. if you don't stop we will get mandatory hillary care, so please stop.

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 04:43 AM
OK.

Mccain, please stop. Thank you. if you don't stop we will get mandatory hillary care, so please stop.

Along with educating people, they also need to know that McCain can not beat the democrats and neither can Huckabee. Ron Paul is the only hope of the republican party. He is doing them a favor by running for the republican nomination. He is doing America a favor by running for president.

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 01:32 AM
I updated the main post some to include a bit more information.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Along with educating people, they also need to know that McCain can not beat the democrats and neither can Huckabee. Ron Paul is the only hope of the republican party. He is doing them a favor by running for the republican nomination. He is doing America a favor by running for president.

I think at this point we need to play dirty and just FIGHT McCain.

And although their website is ugly, I think these guys are our best bet:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

I emailed them today, haven't heard back. We don't necessarily need them to endorse Paul, but we need to take our million man army and back these guys.

I don't even know if the allegations are true, but it doesn't matter at this point. We need this EVERYWHERE. We need him to answer these guys, one on one. If we have any hope on taking him down we need these guys to be headline news, not just the Digg front page or a flyer left at the gas station.

Any ideas on how we can get them there?

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Oh, and maybe someone can help them out with a new website too.. That thing they have is awful.

Mark
02-09-2008, 04:25 AM
I asked weeks ago for help in doing this type of thing.

I have a Non Profit Org that can accept unlimited tax deductible donations to run such Educational ads.

But people were more interested in giving $400,000 to a bag of hot air.

THAT'S where we LOST. WASTING $400,000 on a freaking blimp when we could have been running ads.

And you know who they had as an attorney? A lawyer on the "Lawyers for Mitt Romney Committee."

I told everyone of you many times that it was a mistake and a trick.

But no.

Y'all had to spend a half million dollars and thousands of hours on a freakin Blimp.

You got what you deserved. NOTHING but a bag of hot air and NO CHANCE of actually WINNING.

You want to educate somebody?

Educate YOURSELVES on HOW YOU SCREWED UP.

parocks
02-09-2008, 04:37 AM
OK.

Conditions have changed after I wrote that.

I wrote that when Romney was still in the race, and the brokered convention idea was possible.

With Romney out, it's McCain's.

Now, the marching orders are "fight on ... for our ideas"

With that in mind, I don't think attacking McCain is wise.

And yes, Hillary is the devil.

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 04:39 AM

Well at least we can use the blimp as a status symbol. But I do think the money for it would have been better spent waking people the hell up. This is what this entire campaign should have been focused on from the start. Taking down the Federal Reserve was obviously the most popular part of the candidacy, so why didn't we focus the campaigning on it. We should have set up a simple way to inform others what the Federal Reserve is doing to us and what it will do to us, and then spam the hell out of the country with it. We could have reached countless people with this information that the majority of the population still does not know about.

parocks
02-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Weeks ago, months ago, it was noted how little of our youtube content was ready for TV. Months ago, it was noted how very little footage of Ron Paul existed that could be used in TV commercials. Basically, Grassroots isn't that interested in TV.

I wouldn't attack the blimp that much. Yes it was pretty much pointless. But that $ they got wasn't necessarily going to go to the campaign or to other grassroots activites.

I remember the "telethon" That would'a been cool. There were a lot of cool ideas floating around out there, but this group here really isn't that big on TV.

I asked weeks ago for help in doing this type of thing.

I have a Non Profit Org that can accept unlimited tax deductible donations to run such Educational ads.

But people were more interested in giving $400,000 to a bag of hot air.

THAT'S where we LOST. WASTING $400,000 on a freaking blimp when we could have been running ads.

And you know who they had as an attorney? A lawyer on the "Lawyers for Mitt Romney Committee."

I told everyone of you many times that it was a mistake and a trick.

But no.

Y'all had to spend a half million dollars and thousands of hours on a freakin Blimp.

You got what you deserved. NOTHING but a bag of hot air and NO CHANCE of actually WINNING.

You want to educate somebody?

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 03:36 PM
I need to get this information in a flier or something. We need to pave the streets with this stuff.