PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tells Staff: Committed to Fighting for Republican Nomination

expatinireland
02-07-2008, 04:26 AM
Dan McCarthy in Daily Dose (http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates/2008/02/07/there-are-no-slow-days-for-ron-paul/) at the Campaign website said this about Dr Paul speaking to the campaign staff last night:

His talk to staff in the evening was rousing. Everyone who has been lucky enough to see Dr. Paul in person, and even those who have just seen him on television or YouTube, know what a powerful effect he has upon an attentive audience — it’s the power of honesty. Super Tuesday had been rough on everybody — Dr. Paul, the staff, and the grassroots. But last night he was in top form, confident and inspiring. As always, he was humble, saying that the message, not the man, was what is most important in this revolution. And the message must still be heard. As long as the supporters want him, Dr. Paul will continue campaigning with every iota of his energy and brilliance. He reiterated to us last night that he is committed to fighting implacably for the Republican nomination and winning every national delegate he can. . . .

. . .Later today I’ll post more about Dr. Paul’s talk to campaign staff from last night, and before too long you’ll be hearing from Dr. Paul himself.

Airborn
02-07-2008, 04:35 AM
Look at it like this. Who else would stay in the race after polling where he is at, just because his supporters still want him to? Mccain? Hell no Romney? Heck no Huckabee? no Paul? Yes!

That tells you alot about the man right there. HE CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE. That is what kind of President we need. Damn you America! Wake Up!

LizF
02-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Great stuff...I love RP! :)

m72mc
02-07-2008, 04:53 AM
Nice :)

affa
02-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Of course he's not dropping out. We're gonna win this thing. I'm looking forward to our next email from the man himself.

m72mc
02-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Of course he's not dropping out. We're gonna win this thing. I'm looking forward to our next email from the man himself.

and the next interview

LibertyEagle
02-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Personally, I love Dr. Paul, but right now, I'm the most interested in winning a state. ;)

We need to get refocused and fast. Half the country hasn't voted yet and there is a lot more canvassing to do.

Opulen
02-07-2008, 06:41 AM
I love Ron Paul!!

qwerty
02-07-2008, 06:42 AM
AWESOME!

Visit the thread in my signature!

:cool:

NightOwl
02-07-2008, 08:09 AM
If he really wanted to fight, he would do what any of the others would have done after such a dismal showing: he would fire the entire campaign staff, as the grassroots has pleaded with him to do. If no one is fired, how can they possibly expect more donations? What campaign wouldn't have some firings after this?

belian78
02-07-2008, 08:12 AM
If he really wanted to fight, he would do what any of the others would have done after such a dismal showing: he would fire the entire campaign staff, as the grassroots has pleaded with him to do. If no one is fired, how can they possibly expect more donations? What campaign wouldn't have some firings after this?

GTFO!!!! Mister, 'I have 17 posts talking about how bad the Natl campaign is'. F#$%king Troll!!! LEAVE!!!

sorry guys.. just been very agitated lately.

yongrel
02-07-2008, 08:12 AM
I love Ron Paul

tommyzDad
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7909/excellentyu8ks1.jpg

NightOwl
02-07-2008, 08:29 AM
GTFO!!!! Mister, 'I have 17 posts talking about how bad the Natl campaign is'. F#$%king Troll!!! LEAVE!!!

sorry guys.. just been very agitated lately.

Well, congratulations. Now if only you could act like a human being, you'd have the whole package. Please explain to me why I am a "troll" for asking Ron Paul to do the one thing that could revive the confidence of the grassroots. If anything, I'd say a troll is someone who insanely attacks people who want him to. Fundraising will be impossible unless we get a change in strategy, and we'll get a change in strategy (and competence) only with new people.

maeqFREEDOMfree
02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Personally, I love Dr. Paul, but right now, I'm the most interested in winning a state. ;)

We need to get refocused and fast. Half the country hasn't voted yet and there is a lot more canvassing to do.

agreed we need to take a state!

bswnw
02-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Dr. Paul also needs to take a more proactive (punch in the mouth; figeratively)stance against the opponents. He needs to start screeming his message with more of a leadership tone, rather than a passive educational tone. He has been viewed as a manager by a lot of blogs and articles, IMO he needs to drop the managment of a campain and start leading it. It is not only about the message Dr. Paul, it is also about you!!! So stand tall and tell america what YOU will do, not what the message will produce. Late.

RonRules
02-07-2008, 08:51 AM
He needs to go on a spending diet, fire 90% of HQ and rely on the meetup leaders as much as possible.

There might be PR/Campaign consultants that are out of a job from the 7 expired candidates.

I hope Ron Paul listens to them.

DRV45N05
02-07-2008, 09:32 AM

You can't possibly be serious. The ENTIRE campaign staff?

I'm guessing that you have only encountered a handful of the staff, most likely staff in a single state. I've been working and corresponding with a few people from national and other states from months. There are many fine people working for his campaign. Jeff Frazee, the National Youth Coordinator, is the best of his kind working for ANY campaign. What he has done in organizing and building the Students for Ron Paul infrastructure is tremendous. Justine Lam, the E-Campaign Coordinator, is a GENIUS! Drew Ivers, the Iowa Chairman, was the best state chairman out there: Iowa was messed up by circumstances outside of his control. Jared Chicoine, the NH coordinator, was great. With the exception of Ivers, of whose ability I've heard from sources I trust, these are people who I have either worked with directly or talked to, and I can tell you with no doubt that I wouldn't want anyone else in the positions in which they're serving.

Redcard
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
And what have all these geniuses given us?

Mailers.

qwerty
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Bump!

NightOwl
02-07-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm referring to key national people who have no idea how to run a campaign. Endorsements botched, crucial phone calls never returned, an absurd ad campaign, etc. I like Jeff Frazee, too. I am talking about the key people. I shouldn't have said "entire."

Sandra
02-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Ron Paul WON Louisiana!!!! Push HQ to act on it! our state convention is 9 days away, after that it's too late! That's over 40 delegates he rightfully won!