PDA

View Full Version : We can use your old campaign material!

123tim
02-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Your unused campaign material can be put to good use.

If you're in one of the Super Tuesday (or earlier) states and have any left over campaign items, don't forget that there are a lot of states which could use those signs, slimjims and other material.

I live in Pennsylvania. I've been collecting signatures and only about 1 percent of the people that I've contacted know who Ron Paul is! About half of these people know because they've seen my single yard sign. I've only seen three signs in our whole county.

This is another way that you can help out even if your state is done.
Would anyone else be interested in getting unused material?
I thought that we could post and others could PM us.
I would certainly be willing to pay postage for anything sent to me.

Thank you.
Tim

SaratogaForRonPaul
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
bump

SaratogaForRonPaul
02-07-2008, 09:35 AM
We need to send states like PA, TX, VT, etc. material for their primaries.

Operation: Recycle Ron Paul!

Jae0
02-07-2008, 09:52 AM
bump

walt
02-07-2008, 09:53 AM
I wish more people would take this message seriously.

123tim
02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I wish more people would take this message seriously.

I do too Walt.

Thank you very much to those who have replied! I live in Huntingdon county and I estimate that less than one percent of the population is aware of Ron Paul.

I got a delivery today from a kind person...I'm finally handing out official campaign material!

I've pretty much tanked out on campaign donations and like to recycle anyway, so I really appreciate the offers.

I'm developing a network to re-distribute materials.

Certainly other people in later states can re-use materials?

Perhaps you could offer your materials here?. Maybe others need them but are afraid to ask.

ladyliberty
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
I have some slim jims to ship to whomever needs them. Give me a pm with your name and mailing address and I will send them on!

Steveco
02-07-2008, 09:04 PM
pm me a mailing adress I should be doen with my slimjims after the 14 th of this month I have 2 or 3 bundels left

terryp
02-07-2008, 09:39 PM
^^^^

tangent4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
MD needs material - primary is on the 12th and I do not have enough slim jims to give to precinct leaders.

see this thread for what states near each other have primaries when. It's all broken down.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114685

-n

gracebkr
02-07-2008, 09:48 PM
I live in Indiana, any Illini need someone to take it off their hands let me know.

Diana
02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
I have some slim jims to ship to whomever needs them. Give me a pm with your name and mailing address and I will send them on!

I also have slimjims I can send on to someone. Let me know.

amy31416
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
This is a great way to get materials, I've had several great experiences getting campaign stuff this way and it was very motivating to see MsDee's box delivered with R3VOLUTION writ large on the back. I paid shipping and I will get it out to others in PA.

We have a great system here.

If anyone in PA, near Erie or Pittsburgh needs materials, I'll help you get them if I don't already have them.