PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Washington GOTV

free.alive
02-07-2008, 02:36 AM
None really, but I have your attention!

WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SECURE A WIN!

GOTV (get out the vote) efforts are happening at HQ, and in pods all over the state. National has sent several staffers. OLFOD has sent several volunteers. We have volunteers all other Puget Sound area that are coming in to help out and calling from home in teams...well, there's still not enough of these. This is also happening in Spokane, Vancouver, Tri-Cities and other areas of the state.

That said, we need your help. So call or email your meetup organizer and let them know that you can help with GOTV calls.

Also, if you're from out of state, we need voter vault "voter ID" and "voter conversion" (or actually a fusion of these type of) calls being made to identify people in precincts where we haven't yet found ROn Paul supporters naturally.

For more info please email me at la.folie.circulaire@gmail.com.

I have data, precincts with known supporters for the most important counties, delegate allocations, caucus location lists, scripts, and contact info to submit your results.

Are you in??? (the latter is only if you are out of state or are working rogue, the former is if you want to work with the system)