PDA

View Full Version : Stealth vs. Mole method of becoming a delegate

morlhzd
02-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Stealth vs. Mole method of becoming a delegate

All states are drastically different in how the select delegates -

The Most important thing you can do is become a delegate.

If your state has no other clear path - what does everyone think of?

1: Stealth mode - at a Caucus- not openly supporting Ron Paul by Name at a Caucus (only message and enthusiasm/passion for traditional republican values and talking it up with your local GOP'rs before hand, and volunteering for GOP committee people etc). This is an easy way to gain support/votes for becoming a delegate.

2: Mole Mode - at a Caucus. Depending on the way your caucus works (and the rules of the county/state) - You may have to appear to support another Candidate that has a clear majority (and show your passion for representing everyone as a delegate). (this maybe the only way in).

3: Mole Mode - in a primary State. Filling out the paper work to become a delegate, joining the GOP's regular meetings, becoming an active member of the GOP in your State (An alluding to supporting another Candidate that will gain you favor of being selected as a delegate).

--- I'm sure there are other methods, but in a true republic and in times of revolution --> I really think you have to be smart and Plan Sneak Attacks.

** Please keep non-traditional methods of becoming a delegate in mind in all the upcoming States ***

Showing up with Ron Paul colors flying --> May not be the best approach!! Think about it and do as much research into your process as possible.

bucfish
02-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Bump

morlhzd
02-07-2008, 02:30 AM
Bump - cause Kansas and Washington folks really really need to think about this - if they feel they can't become a delegate otherwise (or they get to the Caucus and it's not looking good for RP).

free.alive
02-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Remember people, LIVES AND LIVELIHOODS ARE AT STAKE!!!

To hurt them is to help them here, literally. And they'll always hate us for it! Only because, if we win, they'll never know what we saved them from!! But when we've reversed the trend toward depression and serfdom we'll know all our pecadilloes were pure in intent and interest.

TXcarlosTX
02-07-2008, 02:51 AM
infiltrate the shit out the republican party.

we are still going to be able to set platform for the party.

haha then we start talking ron paul stuff.

that will drive them crazy!!

libertythor
02-07-2008, 03:36 AM
bump Is it too late to get in as a delegate for Missouri?

luvthedoc08
02-07-2008, 03:38 AM
stop reading this thread and start reading THIS THREAD GET THE WORD OUT TO ALL THE MEETUPS http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114622

This thread contains a pdf of all the states delegate picking processes and dates!! also alot of important info as far as the usual # of people that ACTUALLY SHOW UP FOR THE DELEGATE SELECTION, WE HAVE TO SWARM THESE DELEGATE SELECTION MEETINGS AND VOTE IN OUR PEOPLE, THIS IS #1 PRIORITY

dblee
02-07-2008, 03:38 AM
is this legal or ethical?

CanadiansforRP
02-07-2008, 03:40 AM
bump Is it too late to get in as a delegate for Missouri?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114622

Check out this thread to see if you can still become a delegate for Missouri but remember since McCain won you'll have to be a stealth or mole delegate and not mention your support of Ron Paul.

libertythor
02-07-2008, 03:40 AM

The first suggestion is both. The other two....I don't know. But remember that we have been up against every dirty trick in the book. Remember Louisiana.

CanadiansforRP
02-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Also you do know that the candidates go over the delegate lists and can eliminate anybody they think won't support them. If they have won the state then they will definitely review the delegate list so you'll have to pretend to support McCain, Romney, or Huckabee.

luvthedoc08
02-07-2008, 03:44 AM

Ethical? and you call yourself an RP supporter? WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THE MOST RIGHTEOUS CAUSE THERE IS RIGHT NOW. as far as legal i can't see why it wouldn't be, politicians lie all day long and get elected why can't we?

luvthedoc08
02-07-2008, 03:46 AM
Also you do know that the candidates go over the delegate lists and can eliminate anybody they think won't support them. If they have won the state then they will definitely review the delegate list so you'll have to pretend to support McCain, Romney, or Huckabee.

hm i did not know this, i'll have to go deep undercover. i'll start practicing my warmonger face

nbhadja
02-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Hint- If you donated to the campaign and are running as a delegate make sure you don't show up on the RP contributer list.

Redcard
02-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Bound delegates do not vote in the first (or how many ever rounds that they're bound for), the party chairman usually steps up and makes the comment. It is typically a voice roll call vote.

After the delegate becomes unbound, they can vote for who they want.

Be aware, though, if we've thought of this "stealth/mole" delegate, so have they.

Eponym_mi
02-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Hint- If you donated to the campaign and are running as a delegate make sure you don't show up on the RP contributer list.

Very true. The party hacks might be looking for this. Also, it might help to be prepared with donor print outs for your zip code(s). If another candidate for delegate is a mole for someone else, you might be able to point this out.