PDA

View Full Version : Our record is broken... by Obama? >:(

JonnyDanger
02-07-2008, 12:51 AM
He's raised what appears to be 6.4 million in one day... spontaneously, with no organization... just a fundraising email yesterday:

h ttp://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/CGGpp

MrZach
02-07-2008, 01:01 AM
I could have told you this was going to happen... Dems throw money around like CRAZY...

guychoy
02-07-2008, 01:04 AM
www.dailykos.com says that obama's campign won't waste the money on a blimp like paul's did. we gotta correct them.

JonnyDanger
02-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Ya, after $32 mil he raised in January, I kinda expected this... But, man I was hoping RP's record would stand at least until the next Presidential election cycle.

Fox McCloud
02-07-2008, 01:08 AM
what's really sad, is that the media will probably hype this as him "breaking the Guiness book of world records for most funds raised pre-primary in a single day"....but yet Ron never got mentioned....

Of course, is all this money for primaries for the general election (Ron's was ALL primary money)...also, was special interest involved? IF so, then this is null, as ours was all people-funded, and not special-interest funded.

Shink
That just makes me think many soft supporters of Ron left to help Obama. Seriously, people my age can really just hop from one fad to another, even if it is the polar opposite. I feel sick.

JonnyDanger
www.dailykos.com says that obama's campign won't waste the money on a blimp like paul's did. we gotta correct them.

Careful there, and choose your words wisely. They have a habit of troll-rating anybody who even halfway looks like they're standing up for Ron Paul. To them, RP is a crazy racist and NOTHING will convince them otherwise... I've tried.