PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about your brain! How do you learn?

icon124
02-07-2008, 12:35 AM
I've been reading as much as I can on my own time, but right now school is slowing my process. I know that they feed you full of what they want you to hear, but by the time I woke up from being a sheeple I was almost done, so I've decided to finish my last two semesters of school. With that part past us, how do you continue to learn? What topics keep you excited? Probably the most important question, How do you train your brain? When I mean train, picture a body builder shaping his muscles. What do you do to get better, and are there any tips to building a stronger brain? (memory and so forth)

:cool:

MalcolmGandi
02-07-2008, 12:44 AM
poker is good... and chess, and sudoku... oh, and yoga and meditation. >:OM

Naraku
02-07-2008, 12:58 AM
The Internet is your friend. I've honestly learned a great deal more of real facts online then I have in school. It also is where you're going to be able to see all sides of a story in depth.

Why do you think establishment wants to control the Internet so badly? They know I'm right.

Oh and chess does kick ass.

icon124
02-07-2008, 11:30 AM
The Internet is your friend. I've honestly learned a great deal more of real facts online then I have in school. It also is where you're going to be able to see all sides of a story in depth.

Why do you think establishment wants to control the Internet so badly? They know I'm right.

Oh and chess does kick ass.

haha yeah chess does