PDA

View Full Version : Your General Election Voting Plans?

electronicmaji
02-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Lets just say for example, RP doesn't get the nomination, and runs as a independent, what are your voting plans?

Personally

if McCain or any other republicans and Hillary were nominees i'd Vote Ron Paul

if Any republican were the nominee and Obama i'd vote Obama

IF any Republican were the nominee and Hillary were the nominee and RP didn't run indepdent Id write in RP or vote for the LP if it was Steven Kubby.

If any Republican were the nominee and Obama was the other one and RP didn't run independent I'd vote obama

What about you?

homah
02-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Probably won't vote period.

edit -- oops, misread, will of course vote for Paul if he runs 3rd party/independent/whatever. otherwise won't vote.

NinjaPirate
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
- Vote for RP if he wins the GOP ticket
- Vote for RP if he runs Indy
- Vote for RP if he doesn't win the GOP ticket or runs Indy (via write in)

MJfromCT
02-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Get real, Obama is no better and no worse than Clinton or McCain or Huckabee or Romney or whatever Haliburton/GE/Lockheed Martin/etc. owned puppet they offer us.

karenflower
02-07-2008, 12:25 AM
You know that Obama has basically the same policies as Clinton, right? Different people, same agenda.

coffeewithchess
02-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Regardless of the outcome, I will be voting for RP on election day. If he isn't in, I'll go write in his name and then come home and start picking out my "national health care plan", because I know the Republicans will get SMOKED in November if RP doesn't get the nomination.

jbuttell
02-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Without question, I will pencil in Ron Paul. Unless another constitutionalist pops up all of the sudden (yeah right.)

Seriously people STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME. DO NOT cast your vote for the lesser of two evils and entertain their sick joke.

Ask yourself, what has it ever gotten us?

MusoSpuso
02-07-2008, 12:46 AM
- Vote for RP if he wins the GOP ticket
- Vote for RP if he runs Indy
- Vote for RP if he doesn't win the GOP ticket or runs Indy (via write in)

+1

electronicmaji
02-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Get real, Obama is no better and no worse than Clinton or McCain or Huckabee or Romney or whatever Haliburton/GE/Lockheed Martin/etc. owned puppet they offer us.

I disagree hes much better than clinton!

Still evil? Sure, a bit. But I really don't buy the CFR Crap.

morerocklesstalk
02-07-2008, 01:07 AM
I will vote for Clay Aiken, if Dr. Paul doesn't run.

tonyr1988
02-07-2008, 01:19 AM
I disagree hes much better than clinton!

Still evil? Sure, a bit. But I really don't buy the CFR Crap.

I don't buy all the CFR stuff either, but Obama isn't near as good as he's cracked up to be.

Voted for Patriot Act reauthorization, voted for every pro-Iraq war legislation put in front of him, etc.

firebirdnation
02-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Ron Paul all the way, and if he drops out, I am writing his name in!

As for Obama, just check out his church when you get the chance. Google Obamas Church and I am sure it will come right up.

robert4rp08
02-07-2008, 01:23 AM
rp

electronicmaji
02-07-2008, 02:26 AM
The Obama is a racist arguement just don't hold up to water either....that church isn't obamas church...hes church of christ...

Anyways, I can be sure if Obama wins we will be out of iraq within a couple of months. I can not be so sure with Hillary or any of the republicans...

damon04
02-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Everyone never ever change your vote from Ron Paul. We are in this for the long haul, do not compromise your integrity and knowledge of who the BEST candidate is the be our President! This Revolution has only just begun, let's get fired up and garner a huge chunk of the election in November!