PDA

View Full Version : California Election Fraud

LandonCook
02-06-2008, 11:56 PM
This election is a total farse!!! Between Media Blackouts, hacked electronic voting machines and deliberate screwing with voting rosters, and corrupt election workers denying the right to film their activities. It looks like we have exhausted the idea of change through the ballot box....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKxwVZmomc
What an asshole,
"who are you?
I'm just a voter.
You're not filming in here because you have no rights! "

JiveDadson also had the same thing happen to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyKF8ckP_UQ&feature=related

Tons of Ron Paul supporters were sent away:

"I sent in a change of address for prior to the Jan 7th deadline but was told that I would need to go to my old precinct because they did not get my change of address. When I arrived to vote for Ron Paul as a registered republican, I was told that my new address, which is in the same county had been updated and needed to go to my new precinct. It was 6:40pm and the polls closed in 17 minutes so there was no way I would have made it. Total Scam!! "

"Yes, I had a problem voting in California too! I am non-partisan voting democrat, and the list said I had already voted by mail, so I had to vote provisionally. "

"same thing happened to my wife they didn't switch her to republican and they admitted it was their fault. what a shame. but i informed my mom in KCMO and she got her vote counted and but when asked by locals who are yo voting for she said ron paul and they said ron who. but if it hadn't of been for me telling her she would of never of know either. I blame major and local media for lack of exposure. "

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Hello?!

gracebkr
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
hi. It sucks. Nothing more to say. The only thing we can do is revolt, and we are. Ron Paul!

homah
02-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Nothing surprises me now. Nothing.

Ex Post Facto
02-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Yeah this sucks. I don't know what to say man. We have a broken system and we all know it. The only thing I can think of is signing an affidavit everytime someone votes and send it to the HQ so they can match up votes to voters that said they voted.

Lord Xar
02-07-2008, 12:22 AM
When I first saw these things coming in from various voters I was thinking "yeah, thats lame, but its probably not widespread".. THEN my friend says to me.."My wife is on the phone and they will NOT give her a provisional ballot because they have her listed as an independent". Mind you, they switched in November to Republican YET they had her listed as an independent. So she couldn't vote for Ron Paul. They would't give her a provisional.

Second issue. A former democrat went to vote and asked for a provisional. The poll worker says "you might as well vote democrate, your provisional ballot won't count if you vote Republican" - he took the democrate ballot and voted democrate.

WHAT THE PHUK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it the LOCAL GOP. Is the STATE GOP? Who is repsonsible on these levels for the affiliations not taking hold. For all these discreptancies. Who is responsible on a level in which we can take action. arghhh

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 12:35 AM
When I first saw these things coming in from various voters I was thinking "yeah, thats lame, but its probably not widespread".. THEN my friend says to me.."My wife is on the phone and they will NOT give her a provisional ballot because they have her listed as an independent". Mind you, they switched in November to Republican YET they had her listed as an independent. So she couldn't vote for Ron Paul. They would't give her a provisional.

Second issue. A former democrat went to vote and asked for a provisional. The poll worker says "you might as well vote democrate, your provisional ballot won't count if you vote Republican" - he took the democrate ballot and voted democrate.

WHAT THE PHUK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it the LOCAL GOP. Is the STATE GOP? Who is repsonsible on these levels for the affiliations not taking hold. For all these discreptancies. Who is responsible on a level in which we can take action. arghhh

I say party takeover, and dirty tactics... im currently doing both.

blakjak
02-07-2008, 12:37 AM
I've seen a lot less election fraud threads lately... and I think I know why.

HollyforRP
02-07-2008, 12:38 AM
We must use our brains. I believe this was data mining that led to getting information as to who is a RP supporter. When it comes to systems, there is no one way to get such a job done.

There are several different ploys used. If one ploy doesn't work, go to the next and so on.

They most likely found this information online by falsely signing up as precinct captains to data mine or paid attention to who donated and where they were from.

morerocklesstalk
02-07-2008, 12:41 AM
The GOP is hard at work.

Ex Post Facto
02-07-2008, 12:44 AM
I was thinking that anyone who switched parties to Republican was immediately suspect of voting for Ron Paul. So they allowed "human error" to take the blame and said things weren't processed correctly etc.

HollyforRP
02-07-2008, 12:49 AM
I was thinking that anyone who switched parties to Republican was immediately suspect of voting for Ron Paul. So they allowed "human error" to take the blame and said things weren't processed correctly etc.

That sounds like it could be it too. We need to find the people responsible for changing people's parties and demand answers!

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 01:23 AM

I switched, but I live in Arkansas... smaller, less corrupt. Plus mine is an open ballot

Naraku
02-07-2008, 01:28 AM
I think every state should switch to an open ballot, plain and simple. Let people vote as they please.

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I think every state should switch to an open ballot, plain and simple. Let people vote as they please.

I think it should be an open paper and electric ballot... open, with two kinds of ballots.

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 02:11 AM
I think it should always be an open hand counted paper ballet. No machines used at all. It should all have a verifiable paper trail. And the security for the ballots should have a video documented chain of custody. But that is only if you actually want to get rid of vote fraud.

Crickett
02-07-2008, 02:46 AM
In Arkansas you do not have to switch. You can vote in whichever primary you choose, but just one.
I SURE hope this has all been reported to blackboxvoting.org. They are keeping track of all this I think.

Crickett
02-07-2008, 02:47 AM
This is election fraud. Even if you had paper they would have found a way to not count the votes. Provisional ballots are paper. I think the campaign should say something to these states. Did you notify HQ??