PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!!!

Myerz
02-06-2008, 11:55 PM
I need a source for Military Contributions for all candidates.

I am making a flyer and it's looking nice.

I need a source for this info.

thanks

hillertexas
02-06-2008, 11:59 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/211/q4-fec-reports-ron-paul-receives-more-military-donations-than-all-other-republicans-combined/

Q4 FEC Reports: Ron Paul Receives More Military Donations Than All Other Republicans Combined

Total military donations nearly as much as the total of all other remaining candidates - Republican and Democrat

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – According to newly released FEC reports, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has received more military donations than the other three remaining Republican candidates combined.

“The latest numbers make it clear: the troops support Ron Paul,” said Ron Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has worked his entire career working for veterans, and has many awards and endorsements due to his dedication to their cause.”

A search of the FEC database by employer reveals that Dr. Paul has received 1160 donations from military donors, nearly triple that of John McCain, and more than McCain, Mitt Romney, and Mike Huckabee combined.

Dr. Paul’s total military donations of $249 thousand are almost as much as the $260 thousand of combined donations received by the other five remaining candidates.

Congressman Paul is no stranger to military support. Former president Ronald Reagan once said, “Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country!”

According to the FEC reports, these are the total number and amount of military donations for each of the presidential candidates*:

Ron Paul: 1160 $249k
John McCain: 438 $83k
Mike Huckabee: 126 $37k
Mitt Romney: 126 $24k
Barack Obama: 443 $76k
Hillary Clinton: 154 $41k

*Methodology: Searched FEC reports for occupation/employer contains: "Army" "Navy" "USN" "USAF" "Air Force" "Marine" "USMC" "Coast Guard" "USCG" then removed duplicates and non-military occupations (i.e. "marine repair")

hillertexas
02-07-2008, 12:00 AM
you could use just "FEC reports" as a source

Myerz
02-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Thank you

Does any one know what the 800 # is for the HQ? 1-800-Ron-PAUL ????

hillertexas
02-07-2008, 12:11 AM
I would call it and make sure before you put it on a flyer...or get confirmation from someone else because I am not 100% sure
http://www.libertytalk.com/images/general_front.jpg

Myerz
02-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Ya, I see that number for ronpaul stickers.com too.

Myerz
02-07-2008, 12:14 AM
It is Ron Paul's....called them and confirmed.