PDA

View Full Version : "10 Reasons I Support Barack Obama" - Are you kidding me..

ronpaultag
02-06-2008, 11:39 PM
http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/02/ten-reasons-why.html

that is some of the worst reasoning i've ever seen. i dont think he/she mentions any real issues in the whole thing. every reason falls under the "bullshit" category.

now we know why people support barack obama..

zbus12
02-06-2008, 11:42 PM
LOL what a joke! All FLUFF and NO substance! Hey that sounds like everyone I talk to that supports Osamabama. ....err... he is a great speaker. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

silverhandorder
02-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Bwahahaha we should have a model run in Ron place to gain that voter. Yeah I get that a lot from die hard Obama supporters. They get mad when the whole room is laughing at them too :D.

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 11:44 PM
It's just sickening.

Obama is a tool of the Brzezinski faction. Brzezinski thinks the necons are stupid going for the mid-east. He wants to go for Moscow.

Brzezinski is also a Trilateral Commission founder and has said he wants "World Government".

He is Obama's foreign policy adviser btw.

ronpaultag
02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
and did i mention this is on the digg front page with 1k+ diggs already from people who actually AGREE with this guy on his reasoning... it's just sickening.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/10_Reasons_Why_I_Support_Barack_Obama_for_Presiden t

icon124
02-06-2008, 11:47 PM
It's just sickening.

Obama is a tool of the Brzezinski faction. Brzezinski thinks the necons are stupid going for the mid-east. He wants to go for Moscow.

Brzezinski is also a Trilateral Commission founder and has said he wants "World Government".

He is Obama's foreign policy adviser btw.

I love your posts...you know so much lol

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 11:47 PM
and did i mention this is on the digg front page with 1k+ diggs already from people who actually AGREE with this guy on his reasoning... it's just sickening.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/10_Reasons_Why_I_Support_Barack_Obama_for_Presiden t

There are at least 6 Obama stories on the front page of digg everyday.

And they always make it to "Top in all Topics".

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I love your posts...you know so much lol

Thanks!

Fortunately I didn't have to go through the public education system in the United States. :)

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

icon124
02-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks!

Fortunately I didn't have to go through the public education system in the United States. :)

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

you are one lucky man...I had no choice but to do it...family couldn't afford private school and they both had to keep full time jobs to get by so homeschooling wasn't an option :(

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 11:58 PM
you are one lucky man...I had no choice but to do it...family couldn't afford private school and they both had to keep full time jobs to get by so homeschooling wasn't an option :(

I didn't go to private school either. Luckily, the public education system isn't that bad in Australia. It's bad, but at least they are not deliberately trying to dumb us down.

jyakulis
02-06-2008, 11:58 PM
LOL what a joke! All FLUFF and NO substance! Hey that sounds like everyone I talk to that supports Osamabama. ....err... he is a great speaker. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

ohh lord this reminds me of an argument i got into with my roomate the other day.

him: "people want someone that inspires them when they speak, ron paul keeps saying the same things over and over again. he's all over the place and sounds like a lunatic."

me: "please don't include me in that group of "people." i actually want someone that hasn't sold out and actually poses realistic solutions."

ZzzImAsleep
02-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I like that he disabled comments. Only a coward does that.

icon124
02-07-2008, 12:08 AM
I didn't go to private school either. Luckily, the public education system isn't that bad in Australia. It's bad, but at least they are not deliberately trying to dumb us down.

that's why you MUST learn on your own...I can't stress that enough to people...but most seem content with just school

Joseph Hart
02-07-2008, 12:09 AM
I think i just got a little dumber by reading that.

Joseph Hart
02-07-2008, 12:10 AM
We should be raising money for national ads saying "KNOW YOUR CANDIDATES ISSUES, NOT HAIRSTYLES"

Knightskye
02-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Style, Timing (what!?), doesn't like Article VI of the Constitution, He's Black, He doesn't like the free market, he's "not a Clinton" (wtf?), and he's more intelligent than Bush? That's why people like him?

MJfromCT
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
It is amusing and sad at the same time to read supposedly well analyzed articles on why to vote for Obama or Clinton or McCain. As the posters prior to myself have pointed out, the author provided nothing of substance. Instead of fluff like "he just seems like a good guy"???? Why don't they explain how granting amnesty to illegal aliens will benefit the legal citizens of this country? Why don't they analyze how universal health care will effect taxpayers from each tax bracket? Why don't they explain how he avoids encouraging his peers in senate to vote against Iraq War funding bills and yet insists he will end the war?

TastyWheat
02-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I just commented on and buried that story. 10 reasons and less than 20% are facts and policy related.