PDA

View Full Version : My reply to a forum that Ron Paul has "failed"

Ibgamer
02-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Who says the campaign failed?

Most of us assumed he would get owned the entire way through, yet fought anyway. That's how a message starts. So I'd rather not be demeaned for fighting for what I believe in just because it's not popular with average Joe America. And we just KNOW the voting public is so intelligent, too, so who they picked MUST have been better.

Frankly, I'm amazed Ron Paul did this well. I'll continue to support him until it's over, and I won't take crap because of it, here of all places.

The points about money are correct--you can have a lot or a little and still win/lose. In Paul's case, the money undoubtedly helped, but his intellectual message will take a long time (if ever) to catch on. We got a good start now, including supporting Congress runs of candidates that endorse Ron Paul (but have much better presence than Paul ever did).

So there was no "Fail Train." It was shockingly good, especially in fund raising, and no we have thousands willing to carry on a specific movement.

This Movement has inspired me to go into politics. Its my first election and Ron Paul recieved my first vote. I attended several rallies and got really involved with the campaign here locally. It will continue after Paul

silverhandorder
02-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I canvassed 4 weeks in a row. Froze my ass off pushing polls for six hours. I am not done fighting for Ron.

JMO
02-06-2008, 11:44 PM
The last six months opened my eyes and will have a lifetime of influence on me and will have a effect on my future voting.

webber53
02-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Excellent reply!