PDA

View Full Version : Idea to win the General

nate895
02-06-2008, 10:32 PM
I heard this idea called "Ronhall" events. This would be a wonderfully effective way to win over voters. Talk to the owners/operators of a large community forum in your precinct, and find ways to get everyone in your precinct to go there. Maybe you can hold a few before the election. It might also be a good idea to invite the supporters of other candidates to come and each have their time to speak, and then there could be a debate (we shouldn't be afraid of the competition). We can have people sign up that they will be voting for Ron Paul at the end.

If you could get 1/3 of people from your precinct to vote for Ron Paul, we'd win the election (remember, not everyone's going to vote, probably only like 50-75%).

I think I might want to start a PAC to fund these things, even if Ron Paul doesn't decide to run Independent, we could always use it to spread the word in time for the next go around.

nate895
02-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Someone, we'd need to get this started right away if Ron Paul were to run Independent, it would really help our chances this November, probably exponentially increase.

morerocklesstalk
02-07-2008, 12:49 AM
We need tons of stickers and signs for cars. I notice lots of roadside signs but very few for cars.

We need a new slogan besides "Hope for America". I think running as an independent we could use: Ron Paul - the last honest choice :
or something that will really draw attention that the other 2 canidates are bought and paid for by lobbyists, etc.

nate895
02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
We need tons of stickers and signs for cars. I notice lots of roadside signs but very few for cars.

We need a new slogan besides "Hope for America". I think running as an independent we could use: Ron Paul - the last honest choice :
or something that will really draw attention that the other 2 canidates are bought and paid for by lobbyists, etc.

Those don't convince you to vote for someone, they only convince you that the guy is running for President as an Independent and the guy inside (according to the media, at least) is some sort of 9/11 conspiracy theorist who thinks aliens have abducted many times while at a pot smoking hippy festival.