PDA

View Full Version : Onward... Please Forward...

NeoRayden
02-06-2008, 08:19 PM
This was my response to a local meet up group organizer who resigned to support Barak.

To the Group:

Please know that being an organizer for a meetup group is not by any means something that means commitment. I am not an organizer of any meetup group but I have been around the country promoting not just Ron's message, because it may come from his mouth, but is the message of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is the message of freedom and prosperity of the people. It is truly the only message of change among our major political candidates today.

Barak only wishes to change venues and place our troops in front of different guns and McCain only wishes to change the stupidity in power from stupid to extremely stupid. Romney and Hillary both want to make major corporations grow beyond our wildest dreams... To make a decision there you have to decide which slate of corporations you want to support.

Ron Paul is a man of change he is a man of revolution. Since he is the only true candidate that is looking for change he has paid for that with less mainstream media and possibly more coercion to stop his rise to power through the corruption of our electoral system.

I have supported Ron since before his announcement of a presidential run and I will support it till he calls it quits. Why? Because, elections are to place the most qualified candidate in power to move our country forward. It is NOT to pick the winner and not to pick the most popular or the best Hollywood style candidate.

Save those votes for the peoples choice awards. It is time to support the candidate that you believe can move America forward. You don't get a second chance. No matter who you vote for ask yourself two things:

Will this person bring good change to America and set it back on course?

Am I voting for this candidate because mine will not make it?

Voting is the time to show what you believe.

The only vote that does not count is the one that was never made! Make your vote count and vote for who you believe will send our country into the future with change that matters most to you.

"We shall starve liberty to death as we stop reaching for the boxes that feed it." - Nomen Nescio

http://www.ronpaulischange.com

In Liberty for Humanity,
---------------------------------------

Michael Strauss

County Director -- LaPorte County Citizen Action Agency (LPCCAA)
- The LPCCAA is a CL Trust seeking to achieve and maintain the highest level of government constitutional and fiscal accountability possible.

"The trust consists of individuals…who are Citizens, and who, therefore, are entitled to certain rights and immunities such as those guaranteed by the privileges and immunities clauses of the Federal Constitution, which do not apply to Corporations." - Morrissey v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 296 US 344 (1935)

NeoRayden
02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Opps. wrong page. Any way oh well bump...