PDA

View Full Version : Sign Sightings

Syren123
08-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I already sent a SHOUT OUT to PHX - you guys so rule. I was there over the weekend and saw lots of Ron Paul Revolution signs on walls and fences. It was awesome.

Today I heard from a relative that there is a HUGE - and I mean HUGE - Ron Paul sign in a vacant lot in Santa Ana, CA. This vacant lot is in a prominant place where lots of cars go by (Santa Ana is very crowded So Cal Orange County city) and the sign is very visible because of it's location and because it's apparently VERY LARGE!!

Whoever did it - you guys are the BEST!!! My cousin told me about it today and said she wouldn't have known what it was all about except that I already have her dialed in on Ron Paul. She was very impressed. She said lots of people at her work (large hospital) remarked on it.

WOOHOOO! WTG SANTA ANA!!

0zzy
08-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Shoutout to whoever the hell did it in Schertz. I was coming back from the Dentist and I saw a Ron Paul sign when we got on the exit and I was like, OMG RON PAUL SIGN! I was so happy ;).

Thomas_Paine
08-09-2007, 02:19 AM
I already sent a SHOUT OUT to PHX - you guys so rule. I was there over the weekend and saw lots of Ron Paul Revolution signs on walls and fences. It was awesome.

Today I heard from a relative that there is a HUGE - and I mean HUGE - Ron Paul sign in a vacant lot in Santa Ana, CA. This vacant lot is in a prominant place where lots of cars go by (Santa Ana is very crowded So Cal Orange County city) and the sign is very visible because of it's location and because it's apparently VERY LARGE!!

Whoever did it - you guys are the BEST!!! My cousin told me about it today and said she wouldn't have known what it was all about except that I already have her dialed in on Ron Paul. She was very impressed. She said lots of people at her work (large hospital) remarked on it.

WOOHOOO! WTG SANTA ANA!!

Someone get a picture and post it!

princessredtights
08-09-2007, 08:55 AM
I was visiting my family in BOISE and saw a Ron Paul Sign this past weekend !! Yippee!