PDA

View Full Version : Mr. George Bush has his legacy

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 07:45 PM
The Legacy of George Bush

I have thought on this, and have considered making a little video. Perhaps someone more creative can do it. So, I have heard how Mr. Bush wants to be remembered. With Iraq spinning out of control and soon to consume Iran, to New Orleans and the disasterous response. From the huge deficit to allowing another budget to put us more in the red. I see smiling faces on t.v. distorted by the greed that weighs their souls. There is too much to even think on. But rather than sift thru all of it, the simple fact remains. Mr. Bush does have a legacy. A very poweful legacy. Once that will someday be put in history books.

Mr. Bush Destroyed the Republican Party.
From his failed judgements to his manipulations and machinations to those who pull his strings. Mr. Bush. I want to thank you. I want to thank you for Destroying the Republican Party. So much so, that the best we can look to is John McCain, or a Hillary.

There is your legacy George Bush. You have soiled us. You have turned us into the very thing we have fought against. I do not think we can recover.