PDA

View Full Version : Check out this great example of how things aren't what they seem...

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 07:21 PM
In Minnesota, RP got 4th place. That is what all the MSM channels are reporting. Here is a message from the head campaign person in MN.

The good news is that we may have come in 2nd with delegates in MN. Many people -- mostly other candidates supporters -- voted in the straw poll and left. You guys knew what to do and got elected as delegates. That was precisely the plan. Y'all did great!

And if we organize again to win local conventions, we could do very, very well.

The point is people, don't just go off the results MSM and the other candidates use to determine who is winning. It's all about the delegates, which are real people, not false numbers on a web site.

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 07:25 PM
I've seen some people start threads on here about how they now understand how RP plans to win. And then many people reply back saying BS. Please don't give up. Please keep believing and trust that RP knows what he is doing.

UK4Paul
02-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Agreed.

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Agreed.

Cool, now if only some whinny american RP supporters would open their eyes and see what is going on, there wouldn't be so many quitters on these forums.

Staupostek
02-06-2008, 07:49 PM
We won't know how this all comes out for sure until the delegates to the national convention are picked later this year at state conventions.

TonySutton
02-06-2008, 07:51 PM
MN, you all ROCK! Good work and make sure the delegates follow through :)

JordanQ72
02-06-2008, 07:57 PM
So, how does this work out in all the non-caucus states?

Also, can we get a breakdown of the delegates according to the campaign? Getting 2nd might have been impressive or just a few % points of a shift. It was close for 2,3,4.

tpreitzel
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
We won't know how this all comes out for sure until the delegates to the national convention are picked later this year at state conventions.

Yep, and there's quite a few state conventions in May alone.

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
So, how does this work out in all the non-caucus states?

No idea. I'm having a hard enough time learning my own state.

But it just pisses me off to see so many people giving up when they don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, and insist that nothing is going on behind the scenes.

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 08:04 PM
And keep in mind. Some of the delegates are still undecided. They are not bound to a candidate. So their is still time to contact these delegates and convert them before the regional convention next month.

Hell last night at my caucus, I was the only person in my precinct to raise their hand to become a delegate. Then finally others after much convincing, started to raise their hands. I promise you, not all these delegates for other candidates are actually going to show up at the conventions.

cosm95
02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
fantastic stuff

Cleaner44
02-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Sleeper cell delagates.

wgadget
02-06-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm glad that being a delegate is such a vague concept. It's not like something people aspire to or anything...Like, "Hey, Mom, when I grow up I want to be a delegate...":)

rockandrollsouls
02-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Our people are committed and it is going to pay off!

RPDelegate
02-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Our people are committed and it is going to pay off!

Yeah those that are delegates are committed. But many, many, supporters have dropped out or are on here talking about dropping out, or are no longer willing to support RP as a Republican nominee.