PDA

View Full Version : If BUSH and Chenney are IMPEACHED & REMOVED, pro tempore of the US is...

HOLLYWOOD
02-06-2008, 07:11 PM
(President pro tempore of the United States is the Senate) :eek:

The salary of the President pro tempore is equal to that of the Majority Leader and Minority Leader of both Houses of Congress. The salary increased to $188,100 in January 2008

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born November 20, 1917) is the senior United States Senator from West Virginia and a member of the Democratic Party. Byrd has held the office since January 3, 1959; he is the longest-serving member in the history of the Senate. He is also the longest-serving, and oldest, current member of the United States Congress.

Did anyone see BYRD today on C-SPAN2? Senator Chris Dodd had to baby sit him and wipe the drool from his mouth, turn pages for him, etc. This country is absolutely ridiculous with the people ANOINTED to run this country. The 91 year old Robert Byrd, running the country who can't wipe his own mouth, is the 3rd most powerful leader in the MOST POWER nation on the planet.

INCREDIBLE

WilliamC
02-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Uhh...

Speaker of the House is third in line for the Presidency, yes?

Nancy Pelosi?

I don't think she's senile, just liberal.

HOLLYWOOD
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Uhh...

Speaker of the House is third in line for the Presidency, yes?

Nancy Pelosi?

I don't think she's senile, just liberal.

You're right... Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line... I kinda put that Catatonic-Skittish waste out of mind. Sorry I did a MSM BLACKOUT and totally forgot Pelosi!

BYRD is 4th in line, being pro tempore... senior member of the US Senate