PDA

View Full Version : Iranian Oil Bourse to Open Feb 11th = Dollar crash = Maybe Good for Ron

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 07:03 PM
On the other hand. Get ready for false-flag.

Those internet lines to the middle east being cut in the deep sea are no coincidence to the opening of the Oil Bourse. It's a provocation.

Bush continues with the Iran rhetoric.

Think about it.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20071208/91488137.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=37468&sectionid=351020103

http://digg.com/world_news/Talk_of_Imminent_War_Against_Iran_Amid_Coincidence s

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM

robert4rp08
02-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Sweet. The "petrodollar" will be completely worthless now! wewt! By the way Iran recently launched a rocket too. No doubt Dubya is playing that up as a "threat" already. We're f'd

wirenut
02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Things are looking so bad. If this happens we are in some real trouble.

link88
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM
I was playing a online WWII game when I first heard of this. Hopefully this works in our favor.

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
I was playing a online WWII game when I first heard of this. Hopefully this works in our favor.

lol

snpage
02-06-2008, 08:31 PM
On the other hand. Get ready for false-flag.

Those internet lines to the middle east being cut in the deep sea are no coincidence to the opening of the Oil Bourse. It's a provocation.

Bush continues with the Iran rhetoric.

Think about it.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20071208/91488137.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=37468&sectionid=351020103

Bumpity bump. This is going to be worth reading.

jkm1864
02-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!!

Revolutn
02-06-2008, 08:39 PM
False Flag Terror Alert Color Code: ORANGE

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 08:41 PM
False Flag Terror Alert Color Code: ORANGE

RED Coming Soon to a US city near you!

virginiakid
02-06-2008, 08:42 PM
forgot about the oil boarse coming into effect on Monday. I wonder if this goes really bad for the U.S. and it's dollar if come to the Feb. 12 primaries if it wouldn't help RP.

nullvalu
02-06-2008, 08:49 PM
This is going to be really, really bad.

Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences' (http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2008/02/05/p23103)

dannno
02-07-2008, 12:09 AM
oh my..

Joe3113
02-07-2008, 12:13 AM

BW4Paul
02-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Oil bourse Monday, huh?

Wow... I've known about this for awhile, but somehow never really thought it would happen. Maybe it still won't (that is-- we'll start a war).

But if it does happen: is it wrong that I'm hoping that the dollar takes the punishment our monetary and foreign policies have caused it to so richly deserve?

BW4Paul
02-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Oh yes, another thing:

I keep tabs on market news (marketwatch.com, boomberg, kitco), and yet I can't recall seeing a single article about this for about a month now. What gives? :o

ronpaulitician
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh yes, another thing:

I keep tabs on market news (marketwatch.com, boomberg, kitco), and yet I can't recall seeing a single article about this for about a month now. What gives? :o
Shh.

Zydeco
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
People get ready, there's a false flag a-comin'...don't need to prove it, you just blame Iran...

what a lyricist I am

nullvalu
02-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Oil borse Monday, huh?

Wow... I've known about this for awhile, but somehow never really thought it would happen. Maybe it still won't (that is-- we'll start a war).

But if it does happen: is it wrong that I'm hoping that the dollar takes the punishment our monetary and foreign policies have caused it to so richly deserve?

I would have preferred Ron Paul's method of introducing a competing currency and gradually making the transition off the dollar.

If the dollar crashes, we'll likely end up using the euro or some other global currency.. and guess what? The NWO wins.

Agent CSL
02-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Cmon, we all knew it was coming. I'm just afraid that Bush will push S 1959 through congress before starting the war. FEMA camps are up and ready to go.

Zydeco
02-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Oil bourse Monday, huh?

It's not wrong to hope that it happens sooner than later so it can help the only person who can give us a relatively soft landing out of this mess. If it didn't have to happen, then yes it would be immoral of you to hope for it, but because there is no way to avoid a crash of the dollar, it's not immoral at all to hope for fortuitious timing.

Also note all these undersea cables being mysteriously cut, isolating Iran's communications with the rest of the world. WWIII may be coming. Insanity.

N13
02-07-2008, 12:20 AM
The number one unpublished resaon for the Iraq War was that Saddam wanted to ditch the dollar as well. Iraq was set to only accept other forms of currency for its oil.

The Iran situation is similar, but it will require an instigating/justifying event for a war to start. Problem-Reaction-Solution. The Bush regime knows what it wants-war with Iran. That is the solution. But it cannot get that now so it needs to create a problem that gets the necessary reaction in US citizens so that we will give our consent to the war.

TheNewYorkTony
02-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Can someone explain to me what is exactly happening on Monday.

nullvalu
02-07-2008, 12:21 AM
The number one unpublished resaon for the Iraq War was that Saddam wanted to ditch the dollar as well. Iraq was set to only accept other forms of currency for its oil..

I have read that they did stop accepting dollars...like 6 mos or so before the war..?

amonasro
02-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Can someone explain to me what is exactly happening on Monday.

As far as I understand, the means in which we buy oil from Iran will not be accepting our currency anymore. Yikes.

N13
02-07-2008, 12:25 AM
I have read that they did stop accepting dollars...like 6 mos or so before the war..?

And look what happened. Country invaded for no good reason. Military destroyed. Leader captured and hanged. Wealth removed. Depleted Uranium dispersed everywhere. Civil War. Occupation. Maybe a million dead.

nullvalu
02-07-2008, 12:27 AM
As far as I understand, the means in which we buy oil from Iran will not be accepting our currency anymore. Yikes.

Much more complicated than that. The means in which the world buys oil from Iran will change, they'll no longer use dollars. Meaning foreign countries no longer need us dollar reserves, they dump our dollar. This could cause a stock market crash or worse.

TheNewYorkTony
02-07-2008, 12:27 AM
You are correct. Iran stops accepting U.S. dollars for oil

That should make our dollar stronger NOT!!!! Boy -maybe stocking up on amo , food and building a bomb shelter is not such a stupid Idea!!??

Zydeco
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM
"The number one unpublished resaon for the Iraq War was that Saddam wanted to ditch the dollar as well. Iraq was set to only accept other forms of currency for its oil.

The Iran situation is similar, but it will require an instigating/justifying event for a war to start. Problem-Reaction-Solution."

Oh, there was an instigating/justifying event for the Iraq War to start, too. It was when the CIA remote-controlled those planes into the Pentagon and World Trade Centers.

Anyone with their head still up their ass about who did 9/11, now would be a real good time to remove it, since we're about to be hit again by the same crew.

If Willie Nelson, Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell can figure it out then so can you.

N13
02-07-2008, 12:36 AM
War with Iran will not be the cakewalk that Iraq was. Iran has serious military force with missiles that can reach Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Why mention Saudi Arabia? If they do not side with Iran, then Iran can easily launch some missiles into the Anwar province where a majority of the oil and natural gas is located. This would cause the greatest energy crisis ever seen. Also, freighters and tankers would net be able to sail past Iran safely. This will cause a global disruption in oil supply, especially since we would take out all of Iran's production during the first three days of bombing.

If Iran launches on Israel, the response would be devastating. Israel might even consider using nukes.

All of this to prop up the dollar??? The ruling elite are some sick bastards.

Carole
02-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Bush will probably bomb,bomb, bomb,...bomb bomb Iran. :(

Ex Post Facto
02-07-2008, 12:41 AM
It's so sad.

parke
02-07-2008, 12:44 AM
It's not wrong to hope that it happens sooner than later so it can help the only person who can give us a relatively soft landing out of this mess. If it didn't have to happen, then yes it would be immoral of you to hope for it, but because there is no way to avoid a crash of the dollar, it's not immoral at all to hope for fortuitious timing.

Also note all these undersea cables being mysteriously cut, isolating Iran's communications with the rest of the world. WWIII may be coming. Insanity.

Saddam wanted to ditch the buck. He's dead and so are 4000+ Americans and countless innocent people halfway around the world. People might hate their dictatorship. Im sure they dont hate it as much as a bunch of people that dont speak their language that show up and kill neighbors and family.

Call me crazy.. but we invaded two countries and gave 11B to a dictator and still didnt get the guy responsible for 9/11. We allowed the Patirot and Military Commissions Acts to strip us of the rights we had left.

Incompetent = USA Government

Carole
02-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Oil Bourse !!! Oil Bourse !!! Red Economy Alert! The meltdown is coming! The meltdown is coming! Declare Martial law ASAP!

Actually Iran said they would offer cheap oil to poor countries only. Is that what this is then?

Should pretty much tank our dollar. Oh, well, the Fed will dig into their negative now balance and find a way. Maybe introduce a dollar backed by....uh, what?...Maybe BS? or backed by political lies?

A BURIED 60 Minutes INTERVIEW / INDICTMENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyCkCvqRO0&feature=related

Mark
02-07-2008, 01:04 AM
The number one unpublished resaon for the Iraq War was that Saddam wanted to ditch the dollar as well. Iraq was set to only accept other forms of currency for its oil.

The Iran situation is similar, but it will require an instigating/justifying event for a war to start. Problem-Reaction-Solution. The Bush regime knows what it wants-war with Iran. That is the solution. But it cannot get that now so it needs to create a problem that gets the necessary reaction in US citizens so that we will give our consent to the war.

The Iraq War is About the Dollar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqkKN3HJJ0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqkKN3HJJ0 - 03:49

The people had a chance to stop the carnage - including those in the media - the blood will be on their hands - Ron Paul is/was our chance

"Woe unto the earth, for what is to come upon it" - a little prophecy I got a few months age - it was a warning if we didn't change course

It's starting to look more and more like we haven't.

That was the second prophecy I got - the first one a few years ago was more like a warning to the powers that be - but they've only gotten worse.

This is for them - again - and they better freakin' KNOW it's true -- The Judgment (http://TheJudgment.org)

Your Judgment is nigh

It is appointed once for a man to die,
then comes The Judgment.

Your deeds may be hidden from the common,
but I assure you,
The Eyes of God are upon you.

Power, mammon, position.
You have achieved these earthly things,
but short-lived will be your treasure.

Your god's fate is sealed.
Prepare to face The Most High God.

The End is near

Brad Zink
02-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Saddam wanted to ditch the buck. He's dead and so are 4000+ Americans and countless innocent people halfway around the world. People might hate their dictatorship. Im sure they dont hate it as much as a bunch of people that dont speak their language that show up and kill neighbors and family.

Call me crazy.. but we invaded two countries and gave 11B to a dictator and still didnt get the guy responsible for 9/11. We allowed the Patirot and Military Commissions Acts to strip us of the rights we had left.

Incompetent = USA Government

The people who run the U.S. government need an Islamic threat in order to have a reason to be involved overseas. Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote about it in his book "The Grand Chessboard" in 1997: the American public has an ambivalent attitude about interventionism, and would likely need to be conditioned into accepting such a policy through the use of a "perceived external threat."

Dick Cheney wrote about a similar phenomenon in his paper called "Rebuilding America's Defenses" for the Project for a New American Century. Essentially we would need to have a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to justify a military transformation.

As for "the guy responsible for 9/11," one would assume that this refers to Osama Bin Laden. He fills the same role as "The Hun" did during World War I. He is the Phantom Menace that is used to psychologically terrify the public. According to foreign newspapers, Hamid Karzai, Pervez Musharraf, and Maj. Eric Haney: Bin Laden is dead. He died in 2001.

Ronin
02-07-2008, 01:44 AM
According to foreign newspapers, Hamid Karzai, Pervez Musharraf, and Maj. Eric Haney: Bin Laden is dead. He died in 2001.

Ok, I'm going to have to call you out on that one. Source?

Brad Zink
02-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Ok, I'm going to have to call you out on that one. Source?

Osama bin Laden - a dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

CNN.com - Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead - Oct. 6, 2002
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/

CNN.com - Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/18/gen.musharraf.binladen/

Kommersant - Russia's Daily Online
Osama Bin Laden is dead since December 26, 2001. Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper al-Wafd ...
http://www.kommersant.com/forum/mess_list.asp?id=6-8-29-108196

On CNN, Maj. Eric Haney said that Bin Laden died in 2001.

FBI says, "No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11"
http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

Crickett
02-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Oil bourse Monday, huh?

I would raTHER my dollar die, and I have a hard time eating, than even one Iranian or one Israeli death.

stewie3128
02-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Iraq was the only other country to try to trade oil in something other than dollars. That was 2002. They were invaded in 2003.

We'll be invading Iran soon enough.

madRazor
02-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Iraq was the only other country to try to trade oil in something other than dollars. That was 2002. They were invaded in 2003.

We'll be invading Iran soon enough.

But that's not soon enough!

luvthedoc08
02-07-2008, 03:02 AM
man we are so screwed, let's just pray that nothing happens, and if something does happen that it wakes people up to the truth and to our boy RP

CanadiansforRP
02-07-2008, 03:19 AM
http://www.alternet.org/audits/76241/?page=2

Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg: Bush Likely to Attack Iran, Impeachment a Must

By Sari Gelzer, TruthOut.org. Posted February 7, 2008.

Just read the article and you'll see that WW3 is on the way if we don't stop it.

We are all f'd.

Ron Paul your our only hope!!!

CanadiansforRP
02-07-2008, 03:22 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-clemons/john-mccain-maverick-man_b_84951.html

John McCain: Maverick Man Who Thinks War With Iran Inevitable

Posted February 4, 2008 | 07:02 PM (EST)
Read More: George W. Bush, Iran, Iraq, John McCain, Media Matters, Vietnam, Ximena Ortiz, Breaking Politics News

Why is this nut the Republican front runner? Please don't elect him for the safety of the World.

armand61685
02-07-2008, 03:41 AM
But how could we invade iran? A draft would NEVER happen now!

luvthedoc08
02-07-2008, 03:47 AM
stop reading this thread and start reading THIS THREAD GET THE WORD OUT TO ALL THE MEETUPS http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114622

This thread contains a pdf of all the states delegate picking processes and dates!! also alot of important info as far as the usual # of people that ACTUALLY SHOW UP FOR THE DELEGATE SELECTION, WE HAVE TO SWARM THESE DELEGATE SELECTION MEETINGS AND VOTE IN OUR PEOPLE, THIS IS #1 PRIORITY