PDA

View Full Version : Why I am positive about this campaign

Sematary
08-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I accidentally posted this at the end of another thread. Wooops. Sorry.

I'll have to take a picture of my car for you guys but here's the deal. I have the window sticky thingies all over my windows, plus a bumber sticker and printed material as well. Anyway, needless to say, people get curious when they see my car because Ron Paul is visible from virtually every angle. So I get questions. :-)
Today, I was delivering an order (I deliver for Domino's) and I was standing in the guys driveway and he's looking at my car and he's like "Who's Ron Paul?". So we start talking? He seems interested so I ask him if he wants some literature? He's like "YA". Ok - now I'm certain this guy is getting the message. Then he asks me if I have any more of the bumper stickers? Of course, I tell him, and he asks if he can have three or four. You bet your sweet aunt's fanny!
While I was at work, I handed out four tri-folds, three dvd's, one of those window sticky thingies that peel off and a few bumper stickers. That is fairly typical these days. :-)

BLS
08-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Ha Ha!! Great work Sematary!! Very cool!

Sematary
08-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Ha Ha!! Great work Sematary!! Very cool!

Wait till Ozzfest. ;-)

Cunningham
08-09-2007, 12:32 AM
Damn. We need an army of pizza delivery guys spreading the message. F'n genius.:)

The revolution will be brought to you by...pizza.

jpa
08-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Damn. We need an army of pizza delivery guys spreading the message. F'n genius.:)

The revolution will be brought to you by...pizza.

qft.

brilliant

Sematary
08-09-2007, 06:37 AM
qft.

brilliant

qft?

Keith
08-09-2007, 07:02 AM
qft?

qft = Quoted For Truth

I also think it sounds like you are doing a great job.

Sematary
08-09-2007, 07:22 AM
qft = Quoted For Truth

I also think it sounds like you are doing a great job.

I like that - qft
If every one of us (all of us, including the 30+ thousand meetup members) would go out of our way to reach out to two or three people a day and if only one of those people became a new Ron Paul supporter (and voter) we would gain 30,000 new Ron Paul supporters every single day, without ever doing anything else. WITH everything else that we do, we could easily double or triple that and by the time the primaries roll around, he could easily win.

Sematary
08-09-2007, 07:30 AM
By the way - use those statements of faith. I work with a girl who is a member of a local church and she took 25 of those to hand out for me - along with some slimjims. :-)
I'm thinking about going out one Sunday, soon (before work) and putting the statement on windshields. I'll probably have to do that several times (there are alot of churches here).