PDA

View Full Version : HucksArmy Supports a Paul VP or Sec. of Treasury

Airborn
02-06-2008, 06:08 PM
http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9094&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Most support a Paul VP / Huck ticket or Paul Sec. of Treasury in Huck's Cabinet, maybe we could urge hucksarmy to get the word out to Huck. Huck has been very fair to Paul, just might...

I Think I might be able to vote for Huck, with RP as VP

HollyforRP
02-06-2008, 06:09 PM

Most support a Paul VP / Huck ticket or Paul Sec. of Treasury in Huck's Cabinet, maybe we could urge hucksarmy to get the word out to Huck. Huck has been very fair to Paul, just might...

Huck wants Mccain and the whole time Huck was trying to discredit Paul by taking up some of Ron's issues and passing them off as his own.

Airborn
02-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Huck wants Mccain and the whole time Huck was trying to discredit Paul by taking up some of Ron's issues and passing them off as his own.

Yeh I know, just throwing the idea out there

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Huckabee is scum.

It is beneath our dignity to go anywhere near him.

It's ok to throw ideas out but stop trying to compromise.

Mystile
02-06-2008, 06:13 PM
I must admit, I have gained a lot of respect for the Huckabee folks recently. I never realized we held such common ground.

Huckabee is scum.

Remember that we would never have gotten our independence if it hadn't been for the French.

Airborn
02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Huckabee is scum.

I think Paul could change Huck ALOT if he was around him alot. I mean look at how much Paul has changed huck already,, But it would still be hard for me to vote for him, but I would like to see Ron as VP if we can't get the nomination. I know it wouldn't happen

RonPaulVolunteer
02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
No freakin way. Huckabee is a PURE fascist. He will be the 2nd Hitler if he gains power. He is a sociopath that will give no mercy. Trust me, McCain would be much better than Huckabee.

angelatc
02-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't think Huck and Paul are compatible on foreign policy. I would probably opt for a Paul VP spot though, if for no other reason to know that Paul was close by when Huck finds himself in over his head.

Paulitician
Makes absolutely no difference what a supporter of any candidate thinks...

chiplitfam
What a lot of people are failing to understand is that McCain is a puppet set up by the establishment, Huckabee(why do you think he met with the CFR?)etc. and the Republican Party (that is the reason the Republican Party made sure Ron would not win by corrupting the electronic voting machines). McCain, who agreed to this, is to take the fall (because he is a phony conservative) to guarantee Hillary's win as President. This has all been planned from the beginning. I will sign the petition, but the irony is that the Republican Party is in on this as well. Remember, there is NO difference between the parties. They both work for the establishment, as does the media. This has been going on for many many years.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm not going to blow a donkey to save a horse.

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I must admit, I have gained a lot of respect for the Huckabee folks recently. I never realized we held such common ground.

Remember that we would never have gotten our independence if it hadn't been for the French.

Don't get me wrong. His supporters are well-meaning, nice people.

I'm talking about him, not his supporters.

Liberté
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM

No one in their right mind would take RP as a Veep, they would be painting a target on their forehead. Now RP for Secretary of State, he might actually get more accomplished than as President.

Lisa S
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Huckabee has been caught in McCain's trap. He is hoping for V.P. with him. He may get it and damn his soul or McCain may discard him when he is done using him.

electronicmaji
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Huckabee is prowar...until he accepts the mistakes that was the war, stops trying to push his faith on people, and respects the constitution, we will ignore that ticket.

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 06:22 PM
What a lot of people are failing to understand is that McCain is a puppet set up by the establishment, Huckabee(what do you think he met with the CFR for?)etc. and the Republican Party (that is the reason the Republican Party made sure Ron would not win by corrupting the electronic voting machines). McCain, who agreed to this, is to take the fall (because he is a phony conservative) to guarantee Hillary's win as President. This has all been planned from the beginning. I will sign the petition, but the irony is that the Republican Party is in on this as well. Remember, there is NO difference between the parties. They both work for the establishment, as does the media. This has been going on for many many years.

QFT

Phantom
It won't be long before many of Hucks army forget all that RP VP nonsense and jump aboard the Ron Paul Express, considering their train is almost wrecked.

Long Live Our Revolution!

tsetsefly
Fuck Huckabee, he is a ayatollah wannabe, theocrat... Fuck him and his fascist minions.

Airborn
02-06-2008, 06:23 PM
What a lot of people are failing to understand is that McCain is a puppet set up by the establishment, Huckabee(what do you think he met with the CFR for?)etc. and the Republican Party (that is the reason the Republican Party made sure Ron would not win by corrupting the electronic voting machines). McCain, who agreed to this, is to take the fall (because he is a phony conservative) to guarantee Hillary's win as President. This has all been planned from the beginning. I will sign the petition, but the irony is that the Republican Party is in on this as well. Remember, there is NO difference between the parties. They both work for the establishment, as does the media. This has been going on for many many years.

your right, just dreaming for a bit :p althought a true ticket would be Ron/goldwater Jr

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-06-2008, 06:23 PM

As others have said, Huckabee is a big-government globalist stooge and RP will never be paired with him in any way, shape or form. Just goes to show how Huck's Army doesn't have a clue what their man is really all about. They are good people, but they are being misled and haven't figured it out yet.

DealzOnWheelz
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Just remember guys if the President gets ASSASSINATED who goes in his place..................

yongrel
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Because we all know that supporters speak for their candidate. Ron Paul is anti-Chemtrail, right?

Johncjackson
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
"Even though he works for fox, I like Judge Andrew Napolitano for a VP or AG. Has anyone read any of his books? Terrific! I can't figure out what he is doing at Faux News. I also like Walter Williams as a VP choice. Great economic mind and a true conservative." someone at hucksArmy

WTF, these guys really do want to copy Ron Paul supporters.

Matt Collins
02-06-2008, 06:28 PM
It doesn't matter because Huckabee can't win the general election!

goldstandard
02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
It won't be long before many of Hucks army forget all that RP VP nonsense and jump aboard the Ron Paul Express, considering their train is almost wrecked.

Long Live Our Revolution!

QFT

Go away, huckster!:cool:

Airborn
02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Because we all know that supporters speak for their candidate. Ron Paul is anti-Chemtrail, right?

didn't mean it like that... just seeing how an idea would respond here, I was surprised to see that thread there. But I wouldn't trust it anyways, if it happened with all the dirty tricks that have gone on this election..

Jim_Karr
02-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Huck can be my jock support.

LittleLightShining
02-06-2008, 06:34 PM

Huck has absolutely not been fair to RP. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Last night he said something to the effect of, "They've been saying it's a 2 man race, well after tonight, it is!"

Plus, you're talking about a guy whose foreign policy advisor is Richard Haass. No non-cfr folks likely in that cabinet. No way.

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh I'm sorry but wasn't it the Huckabee Campaign HQ that stated today that they had no knowledge of this 3 delegates we negotiated for so he could win WV during Super Tuesday yet the Ron Paul HQ posted it on their website ???

Yeah I thought so. Go back to the huckarmy and tell them that 2 + 2 = 4. Thats the secret formula for fixing the economy. Its not rocket science.

And then tell them to vote for a real candidate instead of a politician wearing a pastors coat.

TurtleBurger
02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
As others have said, Huckabee is a big-government globalist stooge and RP will never be paired with him in any way, shape or form. Just goes to show how Huck's Army doesn't have a clue what their man is really all about. They are good people, but they are being misled and haven't figured it out yet.

+1

If Huck was like his supporters, I might support him. Unfortunately their leader is scum and they are badly misguided.

grizzums
02-06-2008, 06:49 PM
The important aspect to this discussion of a slice of Huck supporters is that they see and have some common ground with Paul. I imagine this common ground is more widespread with Huck supporters beyond the activist ones on "Huck's Army".....that means that many of them are ripe for conversion if approached in the right fashion. I remember reading a post by Bradley in DC on how he was able to put together a coalition of many different segments by finding the common ground and having an understanding as to "how" they came to that common ground...or something to that effect (Sry Bradley).

We need this revoltuion to grow and not simply by picking up more non-participants.....but other candidates supporters.

Paul's understanding of Economics, small gov't ideals and faith resonates with parts of the Huck crowd...I have followed discussions of theirs during debates and other times. There is much that they agree with Paul on.....we can't just wait in anticipation of Huck dropping out to get some of their supporters....we need to use the common ground as a starting point in our lobby for their support, on a personal level...and not a spam their forum level.

Redmenace
02-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Well Huckabee can be the secretary of cracking wise in Paul's administration.

grizzums
02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
The important aspect to this discussion of a slice of Huck supporters is that they see and have some common ground with Paul. I imagine this common ground is more widespread with Huck supporters beyond the activist ones on "Huck's Army".....that means that many of them are ripe for conversion if approached in the right fashion. I remember reading a post by Bradley in DC on how he was able to put together a coalition of many different segments by finding the common ground and having an understanding as to "how" they came to that common ground...or something to that effect (Sry Bradley).

We need this revoltuion to grow and not simply by picking up more non-participants.....but other candidates supporters.

Paul's understanding of Economics, small gov't ideals and faith resonates with parts of the Huck crowd...I have followed discussions of theirs during debates and other times. There is much that they agree with Paul on.....we can't just wait in anticipation of Huck dropping out to get some of their supporters....we need to use the common ground as a starting point in our lobby for their support, on a personal level...and not a spam their forum level.

Here read this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22808

Excerpt: This is what stuck in my head...

"Everyone else is inconsistent in their views. Our challenge is to find the issues where we agree with each person, get them understand the principle by which they came to that understanding, and urge them to apply that principle more broadly."

familydog
02-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Paul as Huckabee's VP? That must be news to Huckabee because he is shooting to be VP of McCain.

eCENTRIC
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I could dig this ticket. Vice President isn't THAT bad. Who knows, maybe Huckabee will pass away one day. Right now we're in it to win it, but who would've thought one year ago we would still be in the race!

I think it's silly that you guys complain Huckabee is stealing Paul's ideas. Sure, I think Huckabee should give Paul some credit, but we WANT people to adopt his ideas. Just say Ron Paul doesn't make it to the white house. Would you rather have the President "steal" some of his ideas or just do what they have been doing? Yeah, thats what I thought.

JK/SEA
02-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Huckabee eh?...look, it took me a long time in my thought processes to accept Ron Paul and his better message. As a life long democrat, and for someone like me who wants Ron because of his poilcy to end the war via the Constitution, i cannot, and i will not, accept Huckabee for any reason. This man has sold his soul to the devil, and if he were to ever become President, there is no doubt in my mind he will carry on the NEOCON agenda, and do it with that sick effin smile.

As an aside, i no longer consider myself a democrat. There is no turning back now...

Hook
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Actually, the combo of Huckster and Paul may be enough to beat McCain in the end.
I'm sure the Huckster would much rather be Pres than VP.

Hook
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Anyway, the VP is president of the Senate. That carries some enormous power with it. Way more power than some TX representitive.

JK/SEA
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Might as well try and get Ron to be hitlery's VP...same thing.

firebirdnation
02-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I can't stand the huckster!

WilliamC
02-06-2008, 07:24 PM

Well if they supported Ron Paul for President they might have a point.

But then they wouldn't be Hucks Army now would they ;)

dircha
02-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Huckabee would get absolutely trounced in a general election.

Rob
02-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Anyway, the VP is president of the Senate. That carries some enormous power with it. Way more power than some TX representitive.

Not Since 1796 or so.

2BFree
02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
You'r kidding right?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

6. Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR): Governor Huckabee enjoyed a meteoric rise in the polls in December 2007, which prompted a more thorough review of his ethics record. According to The Associated Press: “[Huckabee’s] career has also been colored by 14 ethics complaints and a volley of questions about his integrity, ranging from his management of campaign cash to his use of a nonprofit organization to subsidize his income to his destruction of state computer files on his way out of the governor’s office.” And what was Governor Huckabee’s response to these ethics allegations? Rather than cooperating with investigators, Huckabee sued the state ethics commission twice and attempted to shut the ethics process down.

HollyforRP
02-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I could dig this ticket. Vice President isn't THAT bad. Who knows, maybe Huckabee will pass away one day. Right now we're in it to win it, but who would've thought one year ago we would still be in the race!

I think it's silly that you guys complain Huckabee is stealing Paul's ideas. Sure, I think Huckabee should give Paul some credit, but we WANT people to adopt his ideas. Just say Ron Paul doesn't make it to the white house. Would you rather have the President "steal" some of his ideas or just do what they have been doing? Yeah, thats what I thought.

Yeah if Huck is REALLY adopting his ideas because he agrees with them and not to pass himself off as someone else in hopes of gaining more supporters only to put on another face when president and do the opposite!

UCFGavin
02-06-2008, 07:52 PM
i would never vote for huckabee for president.

Ron LOL
02-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Huckabee would basically have to turn himself inside out to be compatible with Ron Paul.

I think it would be pretty much impossible to resolve the foreign policy differences.

thuja
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
No freakin way. Huckabee is a PURE fascist. He will be the 2nd Hitler if he gains power. He is a sociopath that will give no mercy. Trust me, McCain would be much better than Huckabee.

i agree!

thuja
02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Huckabee would get absolutely trounced in a general election.

i hope so.

user
02-06-2008, 08:08 PM
The Huckster wants to be McWar's VP.

affa
02-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm not going to blow a donkey to save a horse.

rofl

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Ya this would come down to Paul and Hucks campaign analyzing the other candidate and then a talk betweeen the two.

This has nothing to do with us now.

born2drv
02-06-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm definitely no supporter of the huckster.... but I can see how a social conservative + a fiscal conservative = real conservative in some people's eyes enough to vote for that ticket over hillary/obama and maybe even possibly win in november.

however the bottom line is huck has no money and will never win the nomination.

devil21
02-06-2008, 11:47 PM
No one in their right mind would take RP as a Veep, they would be painting a target on their forehead. Now RP for Secretary of State, he might actually get more accomplished than as President.

I think this is the most accurate post in this thread. NO ONE will take Paul as VP simply because they know that we have the most dedicated, zealous, and in a few cases, crazy, supporters. Someone would take a shot at Huck just to put Paul in the Oval Office. Pure death wish.

specsaregood
02-07-2008, 12:48 AM
No one in their right mind would take RP as a Veep, they would be painting a target on their forehead.

Bingo. I wouldn't want RP as my VP. Most of us supporters are sane, peaceful individuals. A very small minority are a bit nuts and have weapons training.

The_Ruffneck
02-07-2008, 04:52 AM
they're only saying that so they can get your votes

The New Revere
02-07-2008, 05:43 AM
If they want to work with us the first thing they need to do is get Huck to own up to the delagates he promised.

If he keeps the denial up and goes back on the deal i'm ready for an all out war on his credibility.