PDA

View Full Version : All in.

affa
02-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Ron Paul 2008.

I will repeat:

Ron Paul 2008.

We're here because of both the man and his message, yes, but remember they are in many ways one and the same. Ron Paul brings to his message a lifetime of consistency - with the records and speeches to back it up. Someone running without that record would never have gotten to this point - and this is why it's fundamental to understand that while the message is more important than the man, the man is the reason people are actually hearing the message.

As we all know, the trolls are out in force. Defeatist trolls. Misinformation trolls. Divisive trolls. Stop feeding them.

Haven't you all heard the adage: Divide and Conquer?

Now look at all the threads about running independent vs. hitching a ride on an existing third party vs. brokered convention. What is this? DIVISION. They've got us arguing amongst ourselves.

Then the people telling us who our base is, and why. You know who our base is? You. Me. You and you and you. We've all got different backgrounds and we can all reach out to different people. I wouldn't be able to convert a Fred Thompson supporter, but I sure can work magic with a Kucinich supporter and cause any Obama supporter to stop and think.

Ron Paul 2008.

Stop talking about 4 years from now. Yes, that's important, but don't lose focus on the goal. It's important to win this because in 4 years it's going to VERY hard to match this momentum.

We are a virus and we are attacking the establishment. On the plus side, we've already woken up many, many people. But on the negative side, the mainstream media is learning how to defend against us. The establishment has a lot of practice demoralizing or co-opting movements. We can't afford to give them 4 more years.

The timing is perfect RIGHT NOW. 2008.

Here's the thing - Dr. Ron Paul knows what he is doing. If you don't believe that, you a) probably shouldn't be supporting him and b) haven't been paying attention to his entire career. He is spreading ideas. He is making a stand. And he's in it to win it. How exactly did he find time to write an entire book entitled 'Revolution: A Manifesto' and have it ready to be published in April? By chance? Lucky timing? Or a plan?

Trust the man. You know you're going to support him no matter what path he takes to get to the White House. So please, lets stop arguing amongst ourselves over issues that we have no control over and continue our grass roots efforts to get the man elected.

Anyone who thinks the internet doesn't work is wrong.
Anyone who thinks canvassing doesn't work is wrong.
Anyone who thinks sign holding doesn't work is wrong.

He has found supporters via all these methods and more.

The reason we exist, the reason we're all here, is a combination of efforts that thwarted the mainstream media and establisment at every turn.

It's not time to silence ourselves over petty disagreements, it's time to turn the volume up.

Stand up for yourself.
Stand up for Dr. Ron Paul.
Stand up and be counted.

Ron Paul 2008

RonRules
02-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Here's what going to cinch this. A Romney pull out, followed by a TON of dirt on McCain right after. The stuff is widely available but not a word on the media yet.

Next is a Hillary nomination with more delegates and states for Obama. That will happen because Hillary has the super delegates on her side. That will PISS OFF 50% of the Democrats who voted for Obama.

They, we go to a brokered convention, hook up with Huck, convince the expired candidates's delegates to go Ron and start building support from the ex Obama's.

affa
02-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Here's what going to cinch this. A Romney pull out, followed by a TON of dirt on McCain right after. The stuff is widely available but not a word on the media yet.

Next is a Hillary nomination with more delegates and states for Obama. That will happen because Hillary has the super delegates on her side. That will PISS OFF 50% of the Democrats who voted for Obama.

They, we go to a brokered convention, hook up with Huck, convince the expired candidates's delegates to go Ron and start building support from the ex Obama's.

There are all sorts of ways it could go down. And something tells me Ron Paul knows what he's doing.

LEK
02-06-2008, 06:10 PM
May I add:

Honor your conscience.
Think for yourself.
Don't let them win - physically, morally, or spiritually.
Stay focused.

BigRedBrent
02-06-2008, 06:22 PM
I wish you was preaching to the choir.

We WILL win because we MUST win!

Forward this to every supporter everywhere as soon as possible:

Don't you dare listen to the main stream media or others.
They don't have a clue about what we are doing.
We will not give up so easily as they are hoping for.
http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1479

If you knew what it would take to win this election, would you do it? If it would take exactly as much effort as you possibly could give to assure victory, would you give it if you knew we would win? We can win! If all it will take is more effort from us, then what is stopping us from our victory? No matter what we are up against, I tell you that we are our worst enemy if we do not do at least as much as we are able to. I am not saying we should not fight those that try to hinder us, I am saying we should never stop the fight. We need to do everything we can to fight as hard as we possibly can. We must get others to understand that those who desire freedom for this nation have been left with only one choice in this election. Ron Paul or Bust!

We must do everything we can to get people to sign up to become delegates regardless of the chances of being thrown out or not. It hurts nothing to try, but if you don't try you may have been needed to assure our victory. I don't want to lay down a guilt trip, but if that is what it would take to win I will do it in a second.
I have been sitting on the fence myself for a while considering if I should try to become a delegate or not. I have decided that I will try everything that is in my power to become a delegate no matter what.

Like myself, I am hoping others get a bitter taste of reality and are now willing to do what ever it takes to get this done.
If you have been sitting on the fence please contact your local meetup group leader immediately for what you need to become a delegate!

affa
02-06-2008, 06:47 PM
I wish you was preaching to the choir.

me too.

vvolf27
02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
26 second video.

Ron Paul knows what he is doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEouauH_mIw

Mystile
02-06-2008, 06:54 PM
you know, if it ends up Hillary vs. McCain, there's going to be a lot of disgruntled Obama supporters AND neocons...

affa
02-06-2008, 07:07 PM
26 second video.

Ron Paul knows what he is doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEouauH_mIw

That one gets me riled up every time.

I can't wait till 2008 when I actually LIKE a president!