PDA

View Full Version : New Online Facebook Debate

zach
02-06-2008, 05:32 PM
So even though Ron is winning the poll as having the most supporters on Facebook (38%), now there's a new debate that asks if he should drop out. 49% say he should drop out and end his campaign. 29% say no. The next highest (19%) say he should run as an independent.

That first statistic is sad in my opinion.

"From here on out anymore campainging he does will just damage the Republican party and hurt anychances of a Conservative sitting in the White House come next January"

That's just an example. The others are the usual 'he's psycho and an isolationist.'
At least I know that not all of my generation is under Obama's tinkering spell.

:cool:

Trigonx
02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
the damage has been done to the republican party already by BUSH.

Ethek
02-06-2008, 05:45 PM
They dont get it yet. we've got to drive it home. inch by inch.

literatim
02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Why don't you link it?

Paulitical Correctness
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I still don't understand people being unhappy with Bush, yet voting McCain.

How many people need to see the horrible picture of McCain tightly hugging GW with that disgusting smile on his face?

Wtf.

zach
02-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Link (http://wvwc.facebook.com/politics/debates.php?us&id=646111888)

If it doesn't work, then I'm not sure on how to do it. But if it does, notice how the "all debates" section has only debates from yesterday and before that.
I seriously just voted 10 minutes ago when I saw it on the homepage.

The original debate and title aren't there anymore and the date is so screwed up.

Wtf. :confused:

That debate was apparently conducted on December 31, 1969.

http://yourmom123.fileave.com/dfjdkfjdkf.jpg

Gertie
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
At least I know that not all of my generation is under Obama's tinkering spell.

:cool:
Hallelujah!
I was so thrilled too, when I found out I was not the only 20 something that felt ill at the thought of voting for Hitlery ObaMacRomnabee because none of them were offering any real solutions to the real problems, and none would ever support limited government and libertarian ideals. The few other people I knew that felt the same were all older than 35, including my father. Thank you Dr. Paul!

p.s. 36% think McWar would be "a good president." Where's that head-meet-wall emoticon when I need it?!