PDA

View Full Version : Casting Absentee Ballot in VA Goes Array!

virginiakid
02-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Well, my brother voted early today. He went into the registrars office in VA and cast his ballot for Ron Paul. After he casted his vote he decided that he should take a picture of his absentee ballot. While taking the picture the office lady's blew up and started to ask why he was taking a picture of his ballot. My brother responded, why are you getting angry if there is any voter fraud?

My question is the same. If there isn't going to be any voter fraud, my question is why in the world would you blow up for someone taking a picture of his ballot?

SO Virginia, prepare for Voter Fraud as well. Such a shame. This primary election has made me so mad. The voter fraud, the ignoring of the media, the lies and deceit of the other three campaigns. Enough to make you go crazy. When people get angry, they take action.

virginiakid
02-06-2008, 05:21 PM
bump

slamhead
02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Could it be that cameras are not allowed in polling places for privacy reasons? If you are going to take a picture of your ballot..do it behind the curtain.

Hook
02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
You aren't supposed to do that because it provides evidence of who you voted for. And that encourages vote buying by candidates.
That is why they don't allow others to watch you vote.

libertythor
02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah....that can be a sign of vote buying. Its better to receive your absentee ballot by mail and then photocopy it in privacy.