PDA

View Full Version : The stupidest attack against paul supporters yet

Larofeticus
08-08-2007, 11:05 PM
http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2007/08/08/sen-graham-better-have-a-good-spam-blocker/#respond

It's on a South Carolina political blog which I sometimes view. Sadly comment moderation is on, though. We'll see if the editor posts my response:

"So let me see if I can follow this reasoning... Lindsey Gramhm being censured for supporting a policy which the majority of South Carolinians disapprove of... is a bad thing because Ron Paul spammers were involved... by spamming the meeting via being physically present.

Yep those dispicable spammers taking part in the political process, how disgusting! Just as dispicable as when they spammed the Georgetown straw poll by showing up and paying $10 to STUFF THE BALLOT BOX with one vote per activist spamming scum, stealing 2nd place away from Mitt Romney!

Maybe if the republican "base" were more satisfied with the direction our country was going, they would attend their own meetings and events in great enough numbers such that a vocal, activist, spamming minority couldn't overwhelm their proceedings?

Nice picture. It has almost nothing to do with the accompanying post and is just slander. Oh wait, no, i'm convinced! He has a tin foil hat and likes a fat man! I'm saved and converted away from my spamming ways!!!!"

I really really hope Dr. Paul keeps making progress in the campaign. Primarily because that would be awesome for our country, but secondarily so I can rub it in the face of jerks like the guy that edits this blog.

robatsu
08-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Lindsey Graham is as low as they come and makes me hope that the good folk of SC will restore their honor by removing him from office as expeditiously as possible.

Chester Copperpot
08-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Lets see how the fucker likes that.. vote that fucker outta office. hah

michaelwise
08-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Lindsey Graham was lambasted on the Mark Lavin radio show for making the comment about illegal aliens that said,"We need them here because they help keep down the greens fees". Need I say more about the character of Lindsey Graham.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Just don't lower yourselves down to that guy's obviously low level. He will look like an ass to anyone who reads that post. Republicans by in large do not like rude people. If we act above it all, we will win out.

Manners, reason and decorum will win out with these people.

Larofeticus
08-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Awww man. Yeah i see your point eagle, but still, the sarcam feels so right in that situation.

billv
08-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Republicans by in large do not like rude people.

How do you explain Sean Hannity then?

GreyBlood
08-09-2007, 02:19 AM
He might be being facetious. Then again, this is Graham. What he said seems too over the top to be real. my facetious meter is going a little haywire.

jjschless
08-09-2007, 02:38 AM

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!

Your prize a commemorative plate of G W Bush and his "Mission Accomplished" picture. We were going to put a date on it but we are still in the war so you will have to use a marker and write it in when ever the... well... mission is finally accomplished :(

WannaBfree
08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
don't forget Bill O'Reilly!

Hurricane Bruiser
08-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Hannity is much more rude than Oreilly. I don't like either one though and don't know a single person that does. I used to watch them some and sometimes still do but they are very annoying.

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Whenever I hear Hannity's voice I practically have a seizure.

angelatc
08-09-2007, 10:56 AM
The only comments on the board are from the Ron Paul supporters. woo woo!

freelance
08-09-2007, 10:56 AM

Hatched, not birthed.

WannaBfree
08-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Ann Coulter seems to be pretty popular with Republicans as well.

remaxjon
08-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Its an open secret in Washington that good old Lindsey is gayer then aids

LibertyBelle
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Hannity is much more rude than Oreilly. I don't like either one though and don't know a single person that does. I used to watch them some and sometimes still do but they are very annoying.

I'll beg to differ on that, but they are both so incredibly rude and pompous it doesn't matter. I watched O'Reilly last night for a short time and could not watch any longer. He was SOOOO rude to an Iraq vet who is against the Iraq war, it was horrible!

I know two people that love O'Reilly, my parents. They think he is the greatest American, but they are denial freaks and my dad is a staunch neocon. They are 68 an majorly brainwashed, too. My dad is one of those 'we need to turn the Middle East into one big piece of glass' robots. Woe is me. He'll vote for Guiliani in the primaries. Believe me, there is no converting him.

kickzman
08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Its douche bag politicians like this guy that make the world the way it is.>.>

Elwar
08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
"Graham noted that it was a small group of people and that the spamaholics of Rep. Ron Paul likely played a key role in the stunt."

It looks like the neo-cons are starting to get a bit paranoid about the "Ron Paul conspiracy"

The revolution is working folks. We've got them looking over their shoulders.

Larofeticus
08-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Here's an example of reasons to dislike lindsey graham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG3m_kGyKEE

also, he has a girls name

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 11:54 AM
I'll beg to differ on that, but they are both so incredibly rude and pompous it doesn't matter. I watched O'Reilly last night for a short time and could not watch any longer. He was SOOOO rude to an Iraq vet who is against the Iraq war, it was horrible!

I know two people that love O'Reilly, my parents. They think he is the greatest American, but they are denial freaks and my dad is a staunch neocon. They are 68 an majorly brainwashed, too. My dad is one of those 'we need to turn the Middle East into one big piece of glass' robots. Woe is me. He'll vote for Guiliani in the primaries. Believe me, there is no converting him.

Not to single out your parents, but it brought up an interesting thought in my mind - i hope people like that (not them necessarily, i'm not calling for YOUR parents to be shot lol) are the first ones to get imprisoned/shot etc in Giuliani's police state.

At least convince them to vote for fred thompson instead, who will still blow up the middle east, but at least he'll be a nice southern gentleman about it.

mackler
08-09-2007, 04:16 PM
One comment (by Bill Moore) had a catchy term: "Ron Paul Conspiracy."

Could it even be a Vast Ron Paul Conspiracy?

I think I like the sound of that...

Larofeticus
08-09-2007, 08:32 PM
The guy posted an update here:

http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2007/08/09/update-sen-graham-better-have-a-good-spam-blocker/#comments

but he's quoting this guy (a mccain supporter, ha):

http://bobmcalister.thestateonline.com/?p=548#comment-359

So now, those vile ron paul supporters in the upstate SC meetup group are going camping where Bigfoot will be the keynote speaker. Though they also gives more details about what those supporters have been doing and as far as i'm concerned, making waves like this is great progress.

My response to their silly ramblings:

So now the ron paul spammers, in their rabid, animal frenzy of nonsense, wish republican candidates to adhere to the instructions of the constitution? WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?! Do you suppose bigfoot understands the importance behind separation of powers?

The supporters of a “longshot” candidate just affected local south carolina politics. You may soon have to upgrade from laughing at him to fighting him.

I tried to allude to the Ghandi quote thats "first they ignore you, then they laugh at you etc etc." I think the refrence will be lost on these guys though.