PDA

View Full Version : When will Coulter Mention RP

robatsu
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Just wondering. That will mark when RP has truly arrived in neocon gunsights.

Kregener
08-08-2007, 11:11 PM
If he does well in the first couple of caucuses, look for (m)Ann Coulter to start the character assassination.

S(h)e is the archtypical neocon cheerleader.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Coulter may lay off Ron Paul because her 'boyfriend' Bill Mahar likes him... they aren't officially dating, but they do go out drinking together a lot. Coulter and Mahar that is

Kuldebar
08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I think Coulter would turn into a pillar of salt if she speaks Ron Paul's name.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 11:23 PM
She'd be ok if she took her meds.

honkywill
08-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Coulter may lay off Ron Paul because her 'boyfriend' Bill Mahar likes him... they aren't officially dating, but they do go out drinking together a lot. Coulter and Mahar that is

wtf is mahars problem?

SeanEdwards
08-08-2007, 11:55 PM
wtf is mahars problem?

Maybe he digs trannies.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 11:57 PM
wtf is mahars problem?

I assume he thinks she's kinda hot... and has an intellectual bad-girlness about her... they are opposites... but fit?
I saw them together on Hannity and Colmes... one of the many places where I've seen them discuss their relationship...
They actually converse well together on TV... in fact, Ann is different when she is talking with Mahar... she almost sounds sane.

4Horsemen
08-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Maher, bangs the Queen of Neocons? I find that a little peculiar..:rolleyes:

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Maher, bangs the Queen of Neocons? I find that a little peculiar..:rolleyes:

yeh- but your still picturing it and that's what counts!

4Horsemen
08-09-2007, 12:00 AM
I assume he thinks she's kinda hot... and has an intellectual bad-girlness about her... they are opposites... but fit?
I saw them together on Hannity and Colmes... one of the many places where I've seen them discuss their relationship...
They actually converse well together on TV... in fact, Ann is different when she is talking with Mahar... she almost sounds sane.

Maybe, Bill has her smoking some blunts...

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 12:05 AM
I think Ann Coulter is really a libertarian on the inside... but to fight it, she over compensates with the nazi bitch bit.... Sort of like the homophobe that beats the homosexual because of their own attraction to the same sex.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 12:07 AM
I think Ann Coulter is really a libertarian on the inside... but to fight it, she over compensates with the nazi bitch bit.... Sort of like the homophobe that beats the homosexual because of their own attraction to the same sex.

I'm running for congress and I don't mind being quote saying that... I think its psychologically and sociologically sound observation.

beermotor
08-09-2007, 04:50 AM

Serious? She's godawful ugly. Then again, Billy isn't all that attractive either.

kylejack
08-09-2007, 05:51 AM
I think Ann Coulter realized a long time ago that being shrill and saying outlandish things is extremely profitable. I don't think she's crazy at all. I think everything she says is carefully calculated to have maximum impact with the sort of people that read her books. I feel the same way about Michael Savage, though I additionally think Savage might be a liberal who is laughing his ass off that he can make so much money making conservatives look like jingoistic psychopaths. The name for someone doing this is agent provocateur.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Actually, Ann Coulter wanted to run for Congress in Connecticut as a Libertarian, I think in 2000 or 2002, because the Republican in her district, Chris Shays is a RINO to the nth degree.

She explains the situation in her book, How To Talk To A Liberal. She went to the local LP and asked about running. They gave her the typical LP purity test garbage. She came out basically as a libertarian, but was opposed to legalizing drugs. She didn't have a problem with pot, per se, but thought the harder drugs should still be banned. Instead of having a discussion about it like adults, the LP people started getting on her about ever wanting to run as a Libertarian. She, in her typical way, reacted and said that she's NEVER going to ever take a Libertarian position on anything, as she feels the LP is a waste of time and space. She also encourages "thinking libertarians" to join the Republican Party.

Actually, I think she's kinda hot in a bad girl way too, and I have a similar feel about the Libertarian Party.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm running for congress and I don't mind being quote saying that... I think its psychologically and sociologically sound observation.

I never saw many libertarian warmongers.

kylejack
08-09-2007, 06:36 AM
May I introduce you to a Mr. Eric Dondero?

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Any one that supports this war is not a libertarian. I'm sorry to burst their bubbles, but that's just a fact.

Kuldebar
08-09-2007, 06:53 AM
Yes, we need to stop giving Dumbdero "air time". He just loves to search the net for mention of his name and does his best to keep people talking about him.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 06:54 AM
Yes, we need to stop giving Dumbdero "air time". He just loves to search the net for mention of his name and does his best to keep people talking about him.

yup.. there's a difference in SUPPORTING THIS ILLEGAL WAR and in supporting going after the people that conspired 9/11. Dondero supports the WAR itself, yes? That's definitely not libertarian. Maybe he's a "neo libertarian"

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 07:25 AM

I was talking about my observation on her motives for the things that she does...

Kuldebar
08-09-2007, 07:27 AM
I was talking about my observation on her motives for the things that she does...

Was a reference to Bill Maher who seems to have some confusion as well, I think Coulter's is more pathological.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 07:34 AM

I've observed her adam's apple.

Matt Collins
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
I additionally think Savage might be a liberal who is laughing his ass off that he can make so much money making conservatives look like jingoistic psychopaths. Why do people keep saying this about Savage? I've heard this several times from several sources.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Savage was involved with the Haight-Ashbury kookburgers in San Francisco, and was a self-described liberal until the mid-70s.

nullvalu
08-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah Savage seems to go back & forth a lot.. I still think he's a riot to listen to though, regardless of his whatever his intentions may be. He was even talking about inflation the other day & mentions the NWO from time to time. I just enjoy hearing him freak out on someone.. I wish he still had a TV show...

Here's why he had his TV show dropped.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdtw-WDSzzI

God, I thought it was hilarious. May not agree with what he says but its entertaining.

kylejack
08-09-2007, 10:39 AM
He was a liberal caseworker in his youth working in Manhattan. He was fairly closely attached to the hippie movement, and now lives in San Francisco. His rhetoric is often way way over the top. He changed his name from Wiener to Savage to cultivate his image.

R_Harris
08-09-2007, 10:46 AM

The Ann Coulter / Bill Maher thing reminds me of that couple that we fortunately don't hear about that much anymore -

James Carville and Mary Matalin!

If they were both really true to what they supposedly believe, I don't see how they would even give each other the time of day, let alone get married!!!

Carville, Matalin, Coulter, Maher - after numerous years of observing these people, I have come to the conclusion that everything they do is just a big game to them - and people are the pawns and fools, and in the meantime they laugh all the way to the bank.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Speaking of James Carville, I ran into this post on a meetup group "I don't know who the campaign staff are (by reputation and experience). I feel RP needs a national campaign manager like a "James Carville". i.e., a serious pro, who knows the ropes."

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3088502

LOL that'd be funny. Ya think he'd go for it? Carville may be a Dem 4 life, not sure. But Ron Paul definitely represents change!

Matt Collins
08-09-2007, 12:18 PM
God, I thought it was hilarious. May not agree with what he says but its entertaining.Yeah the producer was like "no more calls" after Savage told the ***** caller to "get AIDS, DIE, and choke on a sausage" ha ha. And then as they exited to a commercial they showed a clip of people cooking sausage on a grill... lol.... That WAS hilarious! :p

Matt Collins
08-09-2007, 12:19 PM
If they were both really true to what they supposedly believe, I don't see how they would even give each other the time of day, let alone get married!!!It just goes to show that the Democrats and the Republicans are not that different after all... gee... imagine that :confused:

kylejack
08-09-2007, 01:01 PM
It just goes to show that the Democrats and the Republicans are not that different after all... gee... imagine that :confused:

Bill Maher claims to be a Libertarian (HEH!).

Swmorgan77
08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Maybe he digs trannies.

LOL

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Bill Maher claims to be a Libertarian (HEH!).

he's an idiot that doesn't know what libertarianism really is about lol

inibo
08-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Actually, I think she's kinda hot in a bad girl way too, and I have a similar feel about the Libertarian Party.

What, that it's kinda hot in bad girl way?

Sorry, couldn't resist.:D