PDA

View Full Version : Show Peter Schiff some 3V0L

lastnymleft
02-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Since Peter Schiff was nominated to be an Economic Advisor to the Ron Paul 2008 Campaign, I've noticed him repeatedly inject Ron Paul as being the solution to our economic woes on CNBC, and Fox Business channel. He's done this quite strenuously, and, I believe, at the risk of his own talking-head contract with the networks. The hosts generally try and belittle his support, but he stands by his guns. Below is one such example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mnYVSxdWQ

I think we should show him some 3V0L. Fortunately, we can do it in a way that helps ourselves, by buying his book "Crash Proof", that will help us protect ourselves from the coming financial tsunami. If you can't go the book, send a message of thanks to him via his website:

http://www.europac.net/

Shinerxx
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I just got my copy from Amazon yesterday. I plan to read some tonight. When the economy does collapse it would be poetic if the only financially stable families are Ron Paul supporters who read and took action on the ideas presented in Schiff's book. I plan to pass it around to all members of my family.

lastnymleft
02-06-2008, 04:18 PM
I just got my copy from Amazon yesterday. I plan to read some tonight. When the economy does collapse it would be poetic if the only financially stable families are Ron Paul supporters who read and took action on the ideas presented in Schiff's book. I plan to pass it around to all members of my family.

Even if you buy the book, it'd be great if you could send a quick note letting him know that you bought it because he is openly supporting Dr Paul.

bucfish
02-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I have boght copies too and passed them on to my loved ones as well

Deborah K
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I bought and read the book a few months ago. I also bought the pdf for it so if anyone wants to read it and can't afford to buy it, IM me and I will forward the pdf to you.

This book is a MUST read. We have taken his advice and feel much better about the impending crash.

icon124
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
bought a copy two days ago on amazon...still waiting for it to be shipped :(

bucfish
02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Make sure you review it on amazon as well