PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Ron Paul supporters want to help win Washington

eekamouse
02-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I just posted this as an idea on the North Idaho meetup.

Howdy,

I went and Caucus'd for Obama yesterday at NIC, even though I'm registered Indpendent. All you have to do is sign a non-binding, non-legal pledge and you can caucus. Anyone could have shown up from Spokane or Montana, and I'm sure there were at least a couple from Spokane there.

This meetup should organize with the Spokane meetup and go and bomb a couple of key precincts and just overwhelm them.

The Paul campaign has stated repeatedly over the last couple of week. They are trying to pick up enough delegates (and hope that Huck and Mitt stay in) to cause a brokered convention.

It's worth a shot, and it's not techincally "illegal". I know for a fact it happened in Iowa.

Here is a list of locations.

http://www.spokanegop.com/page6.html... .

A well coordinated effort could net some delegates.

rtil
02-06-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm over in Seattle, but i'm all for that. :)

eekamouse
02-06-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm over in Seattle, but i'm all for that. :)

If you know anyone from the Spokane area meetup, tell them to get in touch with the North Idaho meetup.

I'm guessing it will be easier in larger precincts. I have a feeling they might ask for ID in smaller precincts.

We had almost 1300 people for Dem Caucus last night, and there was absolutely zero verification. An illegal alien could have cast a vote... :rolleyes:

Or you could just tell them, "I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I don't believe in ID." *joking*

surf
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
The Washington R caucus guide calls for ID.

eekamouse
02-06-2008, 04:18 PM
The Washington R caucus guide calls for ID.

Doh.. too bad.

surf
02-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Doh.. too bad.

we can still give it the old college try