PDA

View Full Version : Beneath the surface...

-lotus-
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
The MSM and the pundits might be having their little celebrations on TV, touting the results and showering all praise and glory on the media's chosen candidates, but underneath they have to be PISSED OFF!!!! We are fucking things up for them! There should already be a clear front runner, at least on the GOP side, but thanks to us there isnt, and wont be anytime soon.

We are forcing people to listen to US now. We might have been the minority going into to Super Tuesday, but you can bet your ass that we are going to start getting a lot more attention now. We CAN sway this election either way we want. Dont rely on the numbers you saw on TV last night because this thing is so far from over its nervewrecking. Dont believe what the mass media or the pundits tell you. They dont know where the delegates are going any more than they can predict the lottery numbers. What we need to do now is exactly what we've been doing, keep talking to people...wake them UP! Spread the message, show your support and NEVER give up!

It fires me up knowing that the establishment is pissed off at us. We are ruining their 'business as usual' schedule and I love every minute of it! Every time someone tells me shut up about Ron Paul I talk louder, when they tell me not to waste my vote, i tell them to stop being a brainwashed spoonfed zombie and think for themselves and proudly cast my vote for RP.

And when someone tells me that he has no chance to win, I calmly reply "Prove it".