PDA

View Full Version : Guerilla Newspaper Letter Network - For Ron Paul - Launched

Petar
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
My name is Petar, and I have spent the last 4 months building a system by which the entire Ron Paul internet army can swarm together and take over the newspapers of the whole country in a synchronized manner.

The website is www.letters4liberty.org, and if we all start using it right away, then it could be possible for us to still win the nomination.

We should be able to at least set the stage for a successful third party run and have Ron Paul be our next president that way.

The only thing that has been in our way so far has been the mainstream media completely ignoring us and worse. But now we have a way to take over a huge chunk of it ourselves, so that really does not matter anymore I guess.

So start using this website immediately, and tell everyone that you know who cares about their freedom to do the same thing.

I'll have an FAQ up soon, but for now just know that all you have to do to start using it is just click on "USA" and then just read a post and then email a response to it.

After that you just join and follow the 4 simple steps that are listed.

So let's all work together and turn this whole race around and win it all at the last second together.

Ron Paul 2008

Joe3113
02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
nice

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 03:04 PM
My name is Petar, and I have spent the last 4 months building a system by which the entire Ron Paul internet army can swarm together and take over the newspapers of the whole country in a synchronized manner.

The website is www.letters4liberty.org, and if we all start using it right away, then it could be possible for us to still win the nomination.

We should be able to at least set the stage for a successful third party run and have Ron Paul be our next president that way.

The only thing that has been in our way so far has been the mainstream media completely ignoring us and worse. But now we have a way to take over a huge chunk of it ourselves, so that really does not matter anymore I guess.

So start using this website immediately, and tell everyone that you know who cares about their freedom to do the same thing.

I'll have an FAQ up soon, but for now just know that all you have to do to start using it is just click on "USA" and then just read a post and then email a response to it.

So let's all work together and turn this whole race around and win it all at the last second together.

Ron Paul 2008

Listen, if I was a normal user going to that site I'd have no idea how it worked. What to do and how to do it. You need something there to explain etc... I mean, even after reading your post - I still didn't know what to do.

Petar
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Listen, if I was a normal user going to that site I'd have no idea how it worked. What to do and how to do it. You need something there to explain etc... I mean, even after reading your post - I still didn't know what to do.

Did you read this part?

"I'll have an FAQ up soon, but for now just know that all you have to do to start using it is just click on "USA" and then just read a post and then email a response to it.

After that you just join and follow the 4 simple steps that are listed."

If I was a programmer I'd have it up already, but I'm not. I have to rely on volunteers and paid programmers, and I'm out of both as a matter of fact. So just bear with me and do what I ask for now so that we can have a lot more hope of winning this right now.

Thanks

Petar

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Did you read this part?

"I'll have an FAQ up soon, but for now just know that all you have to do to start using it is just click on "USA" and then just read a post and then email a response to it.

After that you just join and follow the 4 simple steps that are listed."

If I was a programmer I'd have it up already, but I'm not. I have to rely on volunteers and paid programmers, and I'm out of both as a matter of fact. So just bear with me and do what I ask for now so that we can have a lot more hope of winning this.

Thanks

Petar

no.. hahaha. I didn't. I skimmed read it and then went to the site. Petar, I am a programmer - what do you need done?

Petar
02-06-2008, 03:23 PM
I'll PM you with the details.

Thanks.

Once more everyone: