PDA

View Full Version : CA result Giuliani 4th Ron 5th

HOLLYWOOD
02-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, we knew California was hosed when the CA GOP party made it mandatory to register REPUBLICAN to vote... to purposely eliminate the INDEPENDENTS from voting for RON PAUL.

Giuliani received 17,000 more votes than RON PAUL... incredible so many scams in government, where do you start? Diebold electronic machines, the GOP...

link on breakdown of votes

ht tp://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#CA

JordanQ72
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
to purposely eliminate the INDEPENDENTS from voting for RON PAUL.

Because letting people decide who a party nominates should really fall into the hands of people not even in the party? Hell, why not let Democrats vote too at the same time. Just give everyone every single ballot. Makes sense, right?

JulioForPaul
02-06-2008, 03:32 PM
So California goes down as Ron Paul's worst state? We lost to somebody who was not even in the race?

I lived in California for a little while, and they were all self absorbed sheep. This does not suprise me.

The New Revere
02-06-2008, 03:56 PM
So California goes down as Ron Paul's worst state? We lost to somebody who was not even in the race?

I lived in California for a little while, and they were all self absorbed sheep. This does not suprise me.

You know, pissing all over people when you have no knowledge of the real siuation is really popular on these forums, but I have to say- KISS MY ASS!!

We busted our ass in California, period. What the hell did you do? You obviously weren't at the Santa Monica rally that drews huge crowds. You obviously weren't in San Francisco where we even won the Democratic straw polls.

California has a large percentage of absentee ballots cast. Many people voted that sent thiers in long before Guilianni was out of the race.

Maybe you should also look into the posts, mine included about the massive number of provisional ballots that have yet to be counted that seem to contain alot of RP votes. Something shady is definetly going on.

So before you go insulting people for thier hard work, maybe you should worry about what you've done. How did RP do where you are? Got First right?
NO? Well we know who's fault that is don't we.

California is full of self absorbed people? I can't think of anything more self absorbed than a self appointed judge of a mass of people who wants to dole out blame when he can show no usefull contribution himself.

Every person fighting for Ron Paul has put blood sweat and tears into it. We are supposed to be your brothers in arms, learn to treat us as such.

Get the hell off you high horse and do some work. Your uneducated finger pointing helps no one and confirms your ignorance.

user
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM

This whole movement is about defeating collectivists like you.

Dave Pedersen
02-06-2008, 04:03 PM
You know, pissing all over people when you have no knowledge of the real siuation is really popular on these forums, but I have to say- KISS MY ASS!!

We busted our ass in California, period. What the hell did you do? You obviously weren't at the Santa Monica rally that drews huge crowds. You obviously weren't in San Francisco where we even won the Democratic straw polls.

California has a large percentage of absentee ballots cast. Many people voted that sent thiers in long before Guilianni was out of the race.

Maybe you should also look into the posts, mine included about the massive number of provisional ballots that have yet to be counted that seem to contain alot of RP votes. Something shady is definetly going on.

So before you go insulting people for thier hard work, maybe you should worry about what you've done. How did RP do where you are? Got First right?
NO? Well we know who's fault that is don't we.

California is full of self absorbed people? I can't think of anything more self absorbed than a self appointed judge of a mass of people who wants to dole out blame when he can show no usefull contribution himself.

Every person fighting for Ron Paul has put blood sweat and tears into it. We are supposed to be your brothers in arms, learn to treat us as such.

Get the hell off you high horse and do some work. Your uneducated finger pointing helps no one and confirms your ignorance.

Reminds me of all the mean and nasty things said about people in Iowa after we got a "lousy" 10%.. looking back Iowans were pretty dog gone smart..

Let's not bash people in collectivist terms our nation is full of sheep from Florida all the way over to Hawaii. They are in every neighborhood and this please remember is by design.

Thank you, fighters for freedom in California and also you hard workers in Iowa and every other state who are up against tough odds. We are in this together.

RonPaulFTW08
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM

Ron Paul has thousands of grassroot supporters out here and we worked our asses off to help campaign for him. That he "lost" to Giuliani is a slap in the face - I am outraged.

I don't believe the results for one minute. It is an outright fraud. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to prove it but I know deep down inside it is... I just wish I had a camera with me last night. Or that someone else will come forward with some hard evidence.

Richandler
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
We lost to Giuliani because we haven't educated enough. This is going to take a while. 90 seconds per-a-door is a bad idea from the campaign about getting votes for Paul. Everyone here should know that it takes some times months to convince 1 or 2 people that Paul is right. People are stuck in their mold and if history tells us anything, they do not like change.

RonPaulFTW08
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
We lost to Giuliani because we haven't educated enough. This is going to take a while. 90 seconds per-a-door is a bad idea from the campaign about getting votes for Paul. Everyone here should know that it takes some times months to convince 1 or 2 people that Paul is right. People are stuck in their mold and if history tells us anything, they do not like change.

I don't believe that. I have not come across ONE single person that did not HATE giuliani. I saw about 3 rudy signs this whole campaign compared to the hundreds and hundreds of ron paul signs. Sign waving, almost every car honks for us throughout orange county. Occassinally we see a small group of huck or romney fans, but NEVER have I seen one person waving a rudy sign.

Giuliani was put in Third to piss us off, to "teach us a lesson" to not mess with the establishment. All you have to do is look at the border guard that was sent to Jail for shooting the illegal alien drug smuggler. While in jail he got beat up by illegal immigrant gangs and was then put into solitary. That right there was another instance of the establishment "making an example" of why you shouldn't mess with "them". But it's too late now, there are more of us then they can ever stop.

Carole
02-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Sometimes I wonder how much Lou Dobbs' talking people into becoming Independents is a ruse to help Democrats. Or really just what is the real agenda for this from Dobbs.

Maybe it is a plan to weed out all conservatives who would have voted for Ron Paul. :)

Carole
02-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Thank you Revere for ALL your efforts. They are appreciated.

There are many factors that contribute to all our problems and results. No one who has tried hard should be criticized. People who have worked hard deserve to be praised for their efforts. :)

dblee
02-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Sigh, i've said it again and again... after January, signs were a waste of time.

Cali4RonPaul
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM

Paul got close to 100,000 votes in california, do you know of a State with a higher turnout by vote? not percentage wise, and in any case as far as the GOP is concerned, california is one big ATM machine, and we gave some serious amounts of Cash to Dr. Paul $$$$$$ to fund ads in all the small states he does well in..