PDA

View Full Version : RP State Summary according to CNN

tamor
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
This is how Dr. Paul did in each state according to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#302

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

drexhex
02-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Bah humbug.

tamor
02-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I know this is not current, but I am hoping they will update

Santana28
02-06-2008, 02:31 PM
This is how Dr. Paul did in each state according to CNN.

h ttp://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#302

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

530,510 ... not a bad number of people to count as supporters ;) especially when we know we have the military on our side.

MooCowzRock
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
guys...no need to break a link unless its a poll...it just kinda gets annoying.

tamor
02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
sorry, glad for clearing that up for me

Mystile
02-06-2008, 02:38 PM
530,510 ... not a bad number of people to count as supporters ;) especially when we know we have the military on our side.

we could EASILY overtake a small state and secede ;)

nightlight
02-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Only 710 votes in Boston and that's all after the Tea Party? Colleges alone with tens of thousands students should have yielded much more than that. McCain had 7674 and Romney 7301. Strange. I don't buy it.

lastnymleft
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Very interesting to be able to see the primaries and the caucuses separated like that. Big difference. Clearly, we do much better in caucuses. What of the remaining states are caucuses? Perhaps we can project based on that.

Revolution9
02-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Only 710 votes in Boston and that's all after the Tea Party? Colleges alone with tens of thousands students should have yielded much more than that. McCain had 7674 and Romney 7301. Strange. I don't buy it.

There is no frigging way. This primary is rigged. They want to keep RP down below 5% to around 3% and think that will solve their massive migraine headache. Problem is an economic trainwreck is coming straight at them and the only one who can solve it is Dr Paul. Us not so rich clowns will lose alot less than the invested in paper up to their pre-reptilian gills are gonna lose. They dig their own graves while the wheels of the universe grind their gambit into dust from whence it was borne. We are the holders of organic law. The rely on edifice and artifice and altering of perceptions. We rely on life and natural law. We are but a baby and we are kicking the old mans ass already. Just wait till we become a toddler.

Best
Randy

SteveMartin
02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
What, Louisiana just fell off the continent into the Gulf of Mexico??

AND, we are going to take Maine at the convention, IF we get one more decent showing somewhere else between now and May 3rd. Count on it...

dealerjim
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
The caucuses can't be manipulated as easily as the voting machines can.

Lisa S
02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
We all know he has more support than some of these states are reporting. How can the polls nationwide be so accurate when the majority of us are never even polled. It's like somehow they make the results fit the polls or know in advance exactly what people are going to vote down to the almost exact number. It's also strange how Ron Paul on the first votes is way up there and then the rest of the night he falls to 3 or 4% and it never changes eventhough people vote different ways in different counties. You would think he would go up or down more before the final vote. I also hate the way they declare winners at 1% of the vote so confidently. I guess from exit polls they do this. We need to take our own exit polls. I wish we could get at least one small state; that we expected to do better ; that has diebold for voters to post that they voted for Dr. Paul. I guess that would be hard to do but, this is so frustrating. If we lost fair and square(except MSM) that's find but if we were cheated out of votes it needs to be exposed.

justatrey
02-06-2008, 03:53 PM

I'm not suggesting that vote fraud is not occuring (in fact I believe it is, just not on the massive scale some suggest), but one thing you are forgetting about those College towns is that young people never show up to vote in large numbers, especially in primaries.

JordanQ72
02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
How can the polls nationwide be so accurate when the majority of us are never even polled.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lastnymleft
02-06-2008, 04:37 PM
It's also strange how Ron Paul on the first votes is way up there and then the rest of the night he falls to 3 or 4% and it never changes eventhough people vote different ways in different counties.

I've noticed that, too. RP always comes out high, and then always fades away as other votes are 'counted'. Curious...

Ara825
02-06-2008, 04:46 PM
I was sitting here watching the donations roll in on ronpaul2008.com a few days ago and a chill ran up and down my spin. As I saw the names and cities of people who donated I thought to myself. This would be a perfect way for someone to start taking down our names and cities to use against us later. Perfect caging list for the enemy, has anyone else felt this might be a little too much exposure? Or am I just being parinoid?

JoeyA
02-06-2008, 05:20 PM
nevermind

bcreps85
02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
I was sitting here watching the donations roll in on ronpaul2008.com a few days ago and a chill ran up and down my spin. As I saw the names and cities of people who donated I thought to myself. This would be a perfect way for someone to start taking down our names and cities to use against us later. Perfect caging list for the enemy, has anyone else felt this might be a little too much exposure? Or am I just being parinoid?

According to recent legislation that is broadly worded, we are all "Domestic Terrorists". Your not being paranoid.

syborius
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
We all know he has more support than some of these states are reporting. How can the polls nationwide be so accurate when the majority of us are never even polled. It's like somehow they make the results fit the polls or know in advance exactly what people are going to vote down to the almost exact number. It's also strange how Ron Paul on the first votes is way up there and then the rest of the night he falls to 3 or 4% and it never changes eventhough people vote different ways in different counties. You would think he would go up or down more before the final vote. I also hate the way they declare winners at 1% of the vote so confidently. I guess from exit polls they do this. We need to take our own exit polls. I wish we could get at least one small state; that we expected to do better ; that has diebold for voters to post that they voted for Dr. Paul. I guess that would be hard to do but, this is so frustrating. If we lost fair and square(except MSM) that's find but if we were cheated out of votes it needs to be exposed.

+1776

The system is rigged. Some keep on sounding the bell, and then get hushed up vehemently in some cases. Looking at Boston, there is no way he only got 700 some odd votes. NO FREAKIN WAY. Everything was done to demoralize the base. And if we actually had an honest system we would soon realize We all have been had. The war of perceptions is what this is about, and we have lost that game because we do not have our hands on the instrumentation, gauges, and dials that have worked this election system.

JordanQ72
02-06-2008, 05:51 PM

It's all public information anyway, much more detailed than what's on Ron's website flash animation.