PDA

View Full Version : --------------------------------------->d-o-n-a-t-e<---------------------------------

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Donate and encourage others too NOW!

We need to keep donating to the campaign, itīs crucial!

IT`S THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THE GOOD OLD DOCTOR IN THIS RACE!!!!

PLEASE, DONATE NOW AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THE SAME!

:cool:

pacelli
02-06-2008, 02:19 PM
If you want the campaign to end, and guarantee a draft, stop donating.

Otherwise, make the ticker move!

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
WE HAVE + 300 000 possible donors in meetup,facebook,myspace!

Start encouraging people, best shock we can give to media is a MONEY BOMB!

:)

Cyclone
02-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Stop it pacelli. These people are broke, tired and have had no help from the campaign at all. Stop asking them for money. Ron Paul cannot win any longer. He got 3 out of nearly 800 delegate or so yesterday. Will you please be realistic?

At this point you are just asking for money that will be wasted and taken from the folks that can least afford it. The Libertarians have said they would offer to make him their candidate this spring if he wants it. He cannot get a fair shake anywhere and clearly, he doesn't know how to campaign anywhere. Stop trying to get the money from those people who need it. Do not fill them with false hope any longer. It is over. Period. He cannot win. The delegates in the party HATE him. I just went to a GOP meeting the other day and they laughed at me when I suggested that Ron Paul could win in a brokered convention. They - the people who will be the delegates in the party in this state- told me - not over their dead body. Still think he can win in a brokered convention?

Last year, I had over 300 people signed up for the GOP in my state to be precinct committeemen so that they could get into the party and the vote for the right people to be delegates. That is 300 out of over 3000. But still, it is a good chunk. We had then, they filled out the paperwork, but it turned out that none of them got in on time because the campaign, and the man working for the campaign didn't tell us the deadline in time and none of them can now vote for delegates. Oops. This happened all over the country. We have no one in place to vote for the right delegates AT a brokered convention.

We fought against the establishment, against the MSM, and against the campaign our own campaign this whole time and have had no help at all.

No matter how many times we told them that Brandon was a nasty little liability they kept him on. I just spoke to him and he told me I should call their treasurer and ask for my money back and leave the party just because I wanted to know if they were going to run for an independent bid. Think that was a good move? Because you can bet I am going to do it now.

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:24 PM
If you want the campaign to end, and guarantee a draft, stop donating.

Otherwise, make the ticker move!

True...

Only way to keep this campaign alive is donating and encouraging others to donate too!

:cool:

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Stop it pacelli. These people are broke, tired and have had no help from the campaign at all. Stop asking them for money. Ron Paul cannot win any longer. He got 3 out of nearly 800 delegate or so yesterday. Will you please be realistic?

We fought against the establishment, against the MSM, and against the campaign our own campaign this whole time and have had no help at all.

No matter how many times we told them that Brandon was a nasty little liability they kept him on. I just spoke to him and he told me I should call their treasurer and ask for my money back and leave the party just because I wanted to know if they were going to run for an independent bid. Think that was a good move? Because you can bet I am going to do it now.

This simply AINT TRUE!

Visit here and STFU, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113870 and here too, http://www.nolanchart.com/article2501.html

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Bump!

Cyclone
02-06-2008, 02:39 PM
This simply AINT TRUE!

Visit here and STFU, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113870 and here too, http://www.nolanchart.com/article2501.html

Those threads miss the fact that it is TOO late to become people who vote for delegates. We tried to get the party to care about this back when it meant something, but we are too late.

Are you so far gone that you think that the people who are inside the GOP, the people who have been there for decades, the people who voted for GW, who love GW still are going to support Ron Paul? They will not vote for him.

Before you rush right out to become a member of your local GOP so that you can vote for delegates who will vote for Ron Paul, find out if the deadline already passed. Our state has rules based on the National rules. In our rules, unless you became a precinct committeeman and were appointed before December 31, you will not be allowed to vote for any delegates.

WE tried to get a thousand people to become PCs in October and November. We begged HQ for a list of all RP supporters in the state so we could call them and try to tilt the voting in our favor. WE WERE TOLD NO. HQ would not help us. HQ had a man that they pay a very good wage to working here. He was sending out emails encouraging people to be PCs, he NEVER told us the deadline. HE said, it does not matter if they cannot vote for delegates for Ron Paul. He said, he just wants us in the party for the next party run.

WE TRIED to do what people are scrambling about now. We were blocked and we failed.

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Those threads miss the fact that it is TOO late to become people who vote for delegates. We tried to get the party to care about this back when it meant something, but we are too late.

Are you so far gone that you think that the people who are inside the GOP, the people who have been there for decades, the people who voted for GW, who love GW still are going to support Ron Paul? They will not vote for him.

Before you rush right out to become a member of your local GOP so that you can vote for delegates who will vote for Ron Paul, find out if the deadline already passed. Our state has rules based on the National rules. In our rules, unless you became a precinct committeeman and were appointed before December 31, you will not be allowed to vote for any delegates.

WE tried to get a thousand people to become PCs in October and November. We begged HQ for a list of all RP supporters in the state so we could call them and try to tilt the voting in our favor. WE WERE TOLD NO. HQ would not help us. HQ had a man that they pay a very good wage to working here. He was sending out emails encouraging people to be PCs, he NEVER told us the deadline. HE said, it does not matter if they cannot vote for delegates for Ron Paul. He said, he just wants us in the party for the next party run.

WE TRIED to do what people are scrambling about now. We were blocked and we failed.

Hey, iīm sure that you donīt have the facts that HQ does have now...All you can do is SPECULATE and thatīs not what we need now!

Hey, we have revolution going on here, spread the message....

:rolleyes: