PDA

View Full Version : "Over the last 30 days I have been threatened." -author of The Shell Game. LET'S HELP

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Over the last 30 days I have been threatened. My name and address have been
put on bloggs. Photos of my home, my private phone numbers, even personal
e-mails have been made public! Phone calls at 4 AM! All because a faction of very
nasty people fear what could happen if The SHELL GAME succeeds.

THE SHELL GAME is the most important book I will ever write. It gave me
trepidation and nightmares over two and a half years of writing and research. It
accelerated my Parkinsons. To get it published, I had to abandon the big
publishing houses, and, in doing so, have risked my career. The novel deals with
the next 9/11 a false flag event designed to create another rush to war - this time
in Iran. Should the book be a big best seller, it will scare quite a few people in
Washington. It should scare YOU! At the same time, everyone needs to read it.

Guys, this is not about money. It is about making the public aware of something
terrible coming down the pike. It's the equivalent of someone you trust warning
you on 9/10/01 not to be in New York the next day. Controversial? Yes. A
page-turner? Guaranteed.

IT MUST SUCCEED! But I need your help.

1. Call your local bookstore and make sure they have copies.
2. Buy as many as you can afford. Use them as gifts. These first editions are
special. Special covers. Special looks. The second editions are already being
printed.
3. Send an e-mail to everyone you know to look at the two 90 second book
trailers at http://youtube.com/theshellgame
4. Spread the word anyway you can. When you read the book, you'll realize
exactly what's at stake.

Like it or not, YOU are part of the book. Please become part of the solution.

Redmenace
02-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Does it include any 9/11 truther stuff in it?

What I mean is is that it's a work of fiction that tells a story about what is more or less a possible future.

ie It isn't just a bunch of truther literature. Cause I really don't feel like spending any more time looking at graphs of steal strength vs temperature.

edit:guess I should mention the youtube doesn't work for me.

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:24 PM
From former FTW Energy Affairs Editor
Michael Kane

I recently spent a great day with a dear friend and mentor, Michael C. Ruppert. He gave me a copy of THE SHELL GAME autographed by the author, Steve Alten. After reading through the most captivating spy novel of all time with lightning quick speed, I cannot recommend it strongly enough. THE SHELL GAME comes out on January 22nd, 2008.

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Does it include any 9/11 truther stuff in it?

What I mean is is that it's a work of fiction that tells a story about what is more or less a possible future.

ie It isn't just a bunch of truther literature. Cause I really don't feel like spending any more time looking at graphs of steal strength vs temperature.

No, pure fiction.....

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:29 PM
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO DRIVE THIS BOOK TO
THE TOP OF BEST-SELLER LISTS?

When a book appears on the NY Times best-seller list, a new mainstream machine kicks in! The books receive better front of store shelf space. More chains buy the book. Airport stores and grocery chains buy in. Talk shows like Letterman and Leno wait for a book to hit best-seller status before arranging interviews.

If the 9/11 movement can launch The SHELL GAME onto the list, the mainstream machine will carry it to a million readers who might otherwise NEVER research the truth. The success of THE SHELL GAME raises everyone’s boat.

danda
02-06-2008, 02:31 PM
If it is not about money, and it IS "about making the public aware of something
terrible coming down the pike", then I ask why you don't publish it online as a PDF or HTML document?

Or at the very least, post the salient points we need to know -- right here.

If it is truly something we all need to know, publishing it online for free should help you to create a lot of buzz that would push the books offline sales as well.

Of course, maybe it IS about the money....

jawrightbiz
02-06-2008, 02:40 PM
The message of fear continues

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Because it's not my book??

Because I don't have the text?

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1599550946/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
CUSTOMER REVIEWS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1599550946/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-9268923-3055846#reader-link
Amazon Search Inside

This is not a factual book, but apparently what it alludes to is ruffling some feathers in high places.

I just ordered this book today, but can vouch for it based solely on the recommendations I've had from people who I know personally.

rockwell
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
A NYT writer with a book to sell?

To like, what's not?

And who does he leave out of the 9/11 plot?

Oy! Guess, in a million years you could not.

Shameless self promotion at the expense of the dead and the truth.

Same as it ever was.

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
DOUBTERS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.....THIS IS FOR REAL....

IF YOU ARE A 'FAITHER', DON'T WORRY...I GUESS YOU NEED TO BE A
TRUTHER TO UNDERSTAND....

5 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars FROM THE AUTHOR, January 22, 2008
By Steve Alten (Florida) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
The SHELL GAME is my 8th and most important book, a novel that will scare quite a few people in Washington. I know because I have already been attacked. My name and address have been put on bloggs, along with photos of my home...my private phone numbers...even personal e-mails have been accessed and made public. Phone calls at 4 AM, lies designed to distract readers from the book's message...and the message is this: That we have been lied to and deceived...that the end of oil is upon us, that there are no alternatives in place, and that our appointed leaders have chosen war over peace, fascism over democracy, and enforced silence and bully tactics over freedom of speech.

Ahh, but no worries...it's only a novel.

For those critics who prefer to attack a few miniscule details in a 520 page thriller (that they haven't read), and for those seeking documented evidence regarding Peak Oil and the lies behind 9/11, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND reading "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael C. Ruppert.

--Steve Alten, Ed.D.

Rebel Resource
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
By the way, I can email that "Crossing the Rubicon" book to anyone that PMs me their email.

r3volution
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
omfg like this ? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7544949294118681683&q=wtf+omg&total=6451&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7