PDA

View Full Version : Support Candidates like Paul

Hurricane Bruiser
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
http://www.paulcongress.com/index.html

The site above has a number of candidates with similar platforms to Ron Paul's platform. To really continue our battle, I think it is important to support these people.

SabrinForSenate
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
http://www.paulcongress.com/index.html

The site above has a number of candidates with similar platforms to Ron Paul's platform. To really continue our battle, I think it is important to support these people.

I'm glad to see Murray Sabrin's name on the site. He is a true Ron Paul Republican and deserves the grassroots support.

life_boy
02-06-2008, 03:35 PM
For those of us who feel disenchanted by the process, have already spent hours canvassing, calling, writing letters/emails, etc. and have already placed our vote for the good Doctor, I think it is time to place our energy into helping elect honest candidates from around the country who take their oaths seriously and seek to uphold constitutional law in the US.

Winning a presidential election is a huge task for anyone, especially for a congressman from small town Texas. Ron Paul was up against enormous odds, and yet he still had more viability than anyone had counted on. He may not have done as well as we hoped or thought he could do with adequate coverage, but he is a great candidate. The lasting impact of his campaign is and will be those things that he brought before our attention. It awoke a lot of people to the realities of a flawed system: the willingness of candidates to patently lie about their congressional or governor's records, the MSM's ability to create and change the perception of electability, the constitutionality of a number of policies that are not even questioned by the mainstream American public, the lengths the two major parties will go to win territory, the forsaken American interest in local and state politics..... among many other things. But we want the entire system to change, not just one man in one position.

So let us now look to BJ Lawson, Jim Forsyth, Theodore Terbolizard and the many many others who have stepped forward to run for seats in the House of Representatives. Additionally, Ron Paul will be up for re-election in the House and Murray Sabrin seeks to represent New Jersey in the US Senate. Many of these guys are up against incumbents and party stalwarts and the same apathy, corporate interest, MSM bias and neglect that Ron Paul received on a national scale. But it is containable. We can fight it. We can win. We already have the beginnings of an infrastructure in place for communication, investigation and education. Many have gained experience in the field and have or are participating as delegates in the process.

This is not a call to quit Ron Paul. There are many that are working hard in the remaining states hoping to gain some ground for their doctor. For me personally, I am not quitting Ron Paul until he announces the end of his campaign. I still have friends and family in Mississippi who are waiting for the time when they get to step up and place their vote for Ron Paul in March. But I am going to start looking beyond the presidential primary races to the House and Senate Primaries. For it is here that we will begin to develop a better congress and where we may find our future Paulite presidential candidates in the years to come.

life_boy
02-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Bump

rs3515
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey everyone, don't forget to support the efforts of Freeople.com (www.freeople.com). Freeople will provide all the freedom-minded candidates and their supporters with the tools and applications to ensure they can win their campaigns!

Dreepa
02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Check out

http://www.flytoliberty.com/

Need 4000 of us to drop the bomb.