PDA

View Full Version : Dr. X, the man with the cure

MiconRender
02-06-2008, 01:56 PM
When I first heard of Dr. No I thought of "Revolution Calling" by Queensryche.
"Dr. X, the man with the cure". This is strange for sure. It fits though. Ya I know I'm old. All the Ron Paul supporter I know are 30-45 years old.

If not for the black out in the media, Ron would have a 90% following for sure. The disfranchised or not informed populous should be pissed. The people who have heard the message and disagree with it, have traitorous views, as far as I am concerned. Even some of my family who are going to vote based on the political game play. Super Tuesday my ass. The caucuses don't mean a thing. Although they will fool millions of people into thinking they have to vote for the one who is nominated for their party. This is BULL! When it is time to vote, party doesn't matter. "WRITE IN RON! I know only true Americans who stick to their guns will do this. And we are a minority for sure. Sad but true. Those of you that are going to sell out will get what you deserve, but don't despair, I will get what you deserve also.

This is not a game. Our tyrannical government has passed laws and are passing more to supersede our constitution right now. Notice they won't make amendments to our constitution, like is legal, they feel we would riot if they vote on such amendments. And right they are. So in the name of terror, Taliban or AlQuida boogymen, they make laws that supersede the Constitution to make us think it is temporary. We believe that? I don't. Like McCain says we could be at war for 100, 1000, 10,000 years and he's OK with that.

Read the "patriot act and the victory act. These cute little names they give them are so, on record it looks like, oh so and so voted against patriotism or against victory, oh look they did not support our troops. Give me an FN break! Nice trick, psychology 101 tactics. Huckabee wants to bring our troops home only when we can leave with honor. WHAT! There is not one thing honorable about the Iraq or Iran War. Oh we want to bring democracy to the middle east. On the surface sure it seems Ideal. But it seems it is democracy or dieformockracy. Yes I made up that word. (Diefor-Mock-Racy.)
Diefor: (die for) be killed for (a cause) : they were prepared to die for their country.)
Mock: (tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner)
Racy: (of a person or thing) showing vigor or spirit)

Why are so many so called Americans against our Constitution? Check your own family tree. How many of us have had family give their lives for American freedom?
Would they approve of how we let it be torn away but the elite?
Will the next so called terror attack destroy the Rotunda? Will The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights be destroyed next? I can hear it now. Oh sorry we let that plane loaded with thermite fly by sorry about that. It was a malfunction with the remote pilot devices installed for your safety. We will investigate in a couple of years once the evidence is gone. And if we are badgered enough, kind of like 9/11 families did, oops enough about that. We know it took two and a half years for them to investigate 9/11 because they were forced into it by the survivors. then one lady civilian found out Kissinger had the Bin laden family as a client. oops another oversight. His ass was removed from the commission. It was a farce. Can you say conflict of interest? Those Morons.

I understand we are just about the most politically retarded people on this ball of mud & rock we call earth. I know this, hell I work with a thousand people and they are so busy trying to be the best ass kisser to care, it sickens me. It's not, "pull your head out of your ass", it's "pull your head out of their ass".

Am I preaching to the choir? Our constitution is not a medieval manuscript! It is our last hope. Our last object to point to and say, "see it is written right here!" When it's gone our American dream will be a nightmare. I know many police and military who will choose the side of the constitution, so don't loose all hope. They believe in the oath they took to uphold the constitution. So you won't be totally alone when the proverbial shit hits the fan.

I am, by nature, a high technology kind of guy. At first glance, face recognition, retinal scanning, gait recognition, RFID identification & transactions, Real ID, looks futuristic and advantageous but in our corrupt governments claws it will be used against us, not for the betterment of mankind. Let us not forget this Psychology 101 trick, "for the good of the children". They use this all over the place. We must control the internet for the good of the children. Telling us we can not raise our own children. When we all know it is to control information totally. They have the media in their pocket now so they think this is our last venue.

But for us old schoolers we know how to run our own hotlines. News, Info and Data sharing will continue...

There will be no more freedom forums, Ron Paul like notoriety or anti-government blogs of any kind. They will be reading all emails, instant messages and we will be forced into using Steganography again for any private messages. If Billary or McKiller is in office we are doomed. I still feel we will have martial law just before the elections do to a terror attack. They will postpone the elections and start rounding people up to go to the FEMA camps. They have been building them throughout the US. Paranoid or not this is the direction we are heading.

They have already cast us Ron Paul supporters in a dark light, dangerous, fanatical, violent. They are afraid all the Ron Paul meet-up groups will become rebel cells. If you joined one, they know who you are. They are afraid snowballs will become hand grenades, signs will become rifles, rallies will become armed militia. As well they should be. "Don't Tread on Me", Live Free or Die" these are more then catchy bumper stickers people. Men and Women gave their lives fighting and killing for our freedoms. What are they dying and killing for now? To protect our assets or interests is what they say on the news. The oil is not our asset it is the asset of the country that drills for it. I have to admit The US has some huge balls. If they won't sell to us with our worthless dollar then we will come take it. Don't fool yourselves it is all about the oil.

You know, F it! I might just sell out and conform. Maybe they are right and we need to be taken care of from cradle to grave. Maybe I should just send the rest of my kids to die protecting another countries boarder. I mean it's not like I can't have more kids right. Maybe the government should be giving out fertility drugs and ban birth control all together. It's kind of strange though they want population control and they want an endless supply of solders. That could be a conundrum.

Being an American used to mean something. We need a new word for us. hmm. American't that will do. Remember those commercials? "I am an American." All those different people from the great American melting pot. I am feeling nostalgic. Well anyway imagine them saying "I am an American't." or "I was an American." Damn it all!

Any who, here are the Lyrics to Revolution Calling.

Revolution Calling Lyrics:
For a price Id do about anything
Except pull the trigger
For that Id need a pretty good cause
Then I heard of dr. x
The man with the cure
Just watch the television
Yeah, youll see theres something going on

Got no love for politicians
Or that crazy scene in d.c.
Its just a power mad town
But the time is ripe for changes
Theres a growing feeling
That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now Ive seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyones a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
[theres a] revolution calling
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change
Gotta push, gotta push it on through

Well I'm tired of all this bullshit
They keep selling me on t.v.
About the communist plan
And all the shady preachers
Begging for my cash
Swiss bank accounts while giving their
Secretaries the slam

Theyre all in penthouse now
Or playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell
I guess warhol wasnt wrong
Fame fifteen minutes long
Everyones using everybody, making the sale

I used to think
That only americas way, way was right
But now the holy dollar rules everybodys lives
Gotta make a million doesnt matter who dies

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now Ive seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyones a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change