PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Texas - Canvassing Begins Saturday

DeadtoSin
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
We got a meetup going almost spontaneously a couple weeks ago. Our first meeting is on Thursday, and we are going to be getting ready to take out ads in newspapers and putting up signs.

If you guys have any extra materials from states that have had their primaries/caususes, we'd really be grateful for them. Our meetup is not like the one in the Houston area. Our meetup just started, so we don't have a lot of organization yet. Everything should be nailed down on Thursday, but if you could, contact me by PM if you have any extra materials.

The people here have not heard of Ron Paul at all, with the exclusion of my church and immediate friends. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

acptulsa
02-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Go Paris! If the mechanic ever gets my car done, I just might come see you! They have the train out of Palestine running for the season yet? Always love mixing business and pleasure...

Remember to push that Reagan campaigned for our man, and in fact that's why RR spent much of the time he did spend in Texas. Also see my thread in this section titled POWER in the CONVENTION for more selling points! Hook 'em!

weslinder
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Go Northeast Texas! If I weren't canvassing in Southeast Texas already, I'd go up there and help you out. We're going to win this State!

DeadtoSin
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and advice acptulsa. If you ever are able to come down and campaign with me, just let me know. I'll give you directions and everything.

DeadtoSin
02-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Anyone?

DeadtoSin
02-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Quick bump..

Michael Ingram
02-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Win Texas for us...please

IPSecure
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Anyone?