PDA

View Full Version : Go For Jugular of McCain - Attack adds funded by US

Grimsatire
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
The idea of McCain being the republican frontrunner, and for that matter, a potential president, is absolutely horrifing. If Americans, especially conservative ones, knew what McCain was really like - people would NOT vote for him.

We need a CHIPIN for adds in upcoming states that are direct attack adds. Via a PAC. I'm in Canada, but I would chip in a few hundred bucks, and I'm sure thousands would love to have real adds against this warmongering POS.

Adds like:

"McCain's wife stayed by his side and raised his children while he was in Vietnam. When he came back, he committed adultery, divorced her, and then married a rich woman half his age, and used her family fortune to create a political career. His children were so disgusted, that they were estranged from him for years. Is this the man you want representing good republican conservative values?"

"McCain, the son of a prominent Navy Admiral, finished 3rd from the bottom in the Naval Academy and was cited frequently for being disruptive. He crashed 5 planes during his service, a new record, and was frequently cited for incompetence. He was involved in a carrier accident that resulted in over 100 colleague deaths. Is this a man that we can trust with our Armed Forces?"

Go for the jugular. Tear this POS apart.

nayjevin
02-06-2008, 01:49 PM
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

Grimsatire
02-06-2008, 05:04 PM
bump

slamhead
02-06-2008, 05:06 PM
More dirt about this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113852

muh_roads
02-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Tell me more. I'm not a McCain fan but everything you just said is news to me.

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 05:10 PM
therealmccain.com

LEK
02-06-2008, 05:11 PM
The idea of McCain being the republican frontrunner, and for that matter, a potential president, is absolutely horrifing. If Americans, especially conservative ones, knew what McCain was really like - people would NOT vote for him.

We need a CHIPIN for adds in upcoming states that are direct attack adds. Via a PAC. I'm in Canada, but I would chip in a few hundred bucks, and I'm sure thousands would love to have real adds against this warmongering POS.

Adds like:

"McCain's wife stayed by his side and raised his children while he was in Vietnam. When he came back, he committed adultery, divorced her, and then married a rich woman half his age, and used her family fortune to create a political career. His children were so disgusted, that they were estranged from him for years. Is this the man you want representing good republican conservative values?"

"McCain, the son of a prominent Navy Admiral, finished 3rd from the bottom in the Naval Academy and was cited frequently for being disruptive. He crashed 5 planes during his service, a new record, and was frequently cited for incompetence. He was involved in a carrier accident that resulted in over 100 colleague deaths. Is this a man that we can trust with our Armed Forces?"

Research his POW treatment...that's a mind blower.

coffeewithchess
02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
This will be done by the Democrats if we don't do it first...if McCain wins, he is going to get destroyed in the General Election.

Santana28
02-06-2008, 05:15 PM
i agree - nows the time to show the real impact of the grassroots movement.

but its also obvious that they're setting up easy targets such as McCain and Romney who will never get elected vs. either Hillary or Obama. They want the Dems to win this one. We need to keep working towards destroying the credability of the media in this country, and stay on top of these voting "irregularities" at all times.

Ara825
02-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I think this is an awesome idea, we should do attack ads on each and every one of the corrupt candidates both democrat and republican.

noiseordinance
02-06-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm not going to lie, I didn't donate in the last money bomb. Though I'm a college student, I COULD have donated some money but I just couldn't will myself to lose food / gas money to donate to the campaign knowing that Diebold is eating our votes. However, I will literally SELL unused belongings to fund this sort of attack campaign. I HATE McCain and when I see his face, I literally ache inside.

Someone do this and I'll chip in. Anything to make this guy look like a dip shit.

sirachman
02-06-2008, 05:21 PM
completely independant from ron paul, but definately fund completely attack ads on all major cantidates obama clinton huck mccain and romney

bcreps85
02-06-2008, 05:22 PM
It is time. Ron Paul won't go negative, but WE can. Do only verifiable facts, and give references to where they came from. Destroy these people. Someone start something, I'll donate.

noiseordinance
02-06-2008, 05:23 PM
We should have just done this from the beginning. I'm tired of the Ghandi approach. We could have set fire to the other candidates but instead we lost countless votes to McRape. This is not to say that we had a chance anyways because of the ease of vote fraud, but I just want to be a thorn in the GOP's side at this point.

280Z28
02-06-2008, 05:23 PM
In Red states Romney's been the enemy. We need to take deep hits at him too.

Ara825
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Someone hurry and get the chipin going I'm ready to donate until my card literally melts from overuse.

noiseordinance
02-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Someone hurry and get the chipin going I'm ready to donate until my card literally melts from overuse.

First we need someone to make a quality video.

phree
02-06-2008, 05:32 PM
This may be a little counterintuitive, but the very best thing for America might be a McCain Presidency. Consider how motivating 8 years of Bush has been to so many people. McMaim in the White House might just push a critical mass of Americans to wake the hell up.

raystone
02-06-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm in

raystone
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
here's a very good start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGTJDAAHCnQ

ladyliberty3
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
I would be more than willing to contribute to this, but I think the ads should stick to his record and what he's done in Gov office. Leave his personal life out. No one cares what a rat one is in that area. Just look at Clinton! No one cared about his sexapades, and no one will care about McCain's adultery, etc.

bcreps85
02-06-2008, 05:38 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-lYKrQPgZM

Not great, but a start.

noiseordinance
02-06-2008, 05:39 PM
The difference between Clinton's adultery and McLame's is Clinton's was exposed AFTER he was in White House.

RonRules
02-06-2008, 05:40 PM
This will be done by the Democrats if we don't do it first...if McCain wins, he is going to get destroyed in the General Election.

As I said several times, this is the Democrat's new GLASS JAW opponent. Originally, they thought it was going to be Huckabee, which is why they were so nice to him. McCain got propped up by the TV media and that's why he's where he's at.

As soon as McCain gets the nomination, either Barak or Hillary, will left jab him into a million pieces.

The dirt on McCain has to be OUT EVERYWHERE if we can have the slightest chance.

grizzums
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
It is time. Ron Paul won't go negative, but WE can. Do only verifiable facts, and give references to where they came from. Destroy these people. Someone start something, I'll donate.

Im in...with my $$$.

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I dunno man. Going after a dudes family like that? I dont care who he is. Thats a bit too personal for me.

THe crashing of planes though and the 100 soldier deaths - if there is any proof and I mean solid proof, thats fair game IMO.

grizzums
02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I would be more than willing to contribute to this, but I think the ads should stick to his record and what he's done in Gov office. Leave his personal life out. No one cares what a rat one is in that area. Just look at Clinton! No one cared about his sexapades, and no one will care about McCain's adultery, etc.

Clinton, B. was enormously popular (and in a sense bulletproof)....McCain isn't ....I say all is fair game, if accurate, verifiable and sources included. Thething is though....there is enough dirt on him that we don't need to get personal and yet still successfully attack his bogus record. The shield we need to penetrate, imo, is this absurd notion and perception that he is a "straight talker".

ladyliberty3
02-06-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyKpcivQYQ

ladyliberty3
02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1197919653

ggibson1
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
People like this guy...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/06/roland.martin/index.html

Have no clue. They are trying to make McCain out to be some kind of "moderate" that might win over the democrats. Well I can tell you that I considered voting for McCain back in 2000 before Bush got the nomintation, but 8 years later I learned a whole lot about him... and so have alot of Democrats and Independants... and they dont like it... just try this search for instance...

http://thinkprogress.org/?s=mccain

http://www.google.com/search?q=mccain+site%3Athinkprogress.org

There is YEARS of angry Democrats and Independants going off on McCains increasing insanity over the past 8 years in that search.

ladyliberty3
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

grizzums
02-06-2008, 05:50 PM
The feeling I get when I talk to people is the idea that he "tells the truth...tells it like it is".....we crack that and put doubt in his "straight talkin" BS image, damage will be done.

mikeycapz
02-06-2008, 05:55 PM
anyone have an estimate on how much it would cost to run a national ad? if we could raise enough to run a national ad lets get this done

raiha
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Has he got a jugular? You have to be human to have one of those.

I'm sure thousands would love to have real adds against this warmongering POS.

What's POS?

grizzums
02-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Has he got a jugular? You have to be human to have one of those.

What's POS?

Piece of sh** ;)

RonRules
02-06-2008, 05:58 PM
HEY GUYS ! DON'T DO THIS BEFORE ROMNEY PULLS OUT. He will, just give it a couple of weeks.

Here's the plan:

After Romney pull out, dump a TON of dirt on McCain right after. The stuff is widely available but not a word is out on the media yet.

Next is a Hillary nomination with more delegates and states for Obama. That will happen because Hillary has the super delegates on her side. That will PISS OFF 50% of the Democrats who voted for Obama. (There could be riots)

They, we go to a brokered convention, hook up with Huck, convince the expired candidates's delegates to go Ron & Huck and start building support from the ex Obama's.

This is DOABLE.

RonRules
02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Huck is there only to wear out ROmney. McCain has him for VP (at least that's what he thinks)

280Z28
02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
I'll put together a 4-page flyer tonight:

Democrats for John McCain: Why they approve of republicans nominating John McCain
- all the dirt they can use
Democrats for Mitt Romney: Why they approve (same deal)
Democrats for Mike Huckabee (same)

Democrats don't even let Ron Paul in the media - why his nomination would guarantee a Republican victory in November 08, and how Texans can show America that when no one else is willing to stand up for what is right, we still are.

raystone
02-06-2008, 06:05 PM
"Reckless"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9L3kEQXjrU

mr_x
02-06-2008, 06:06 PM
taken from:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75299

http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.JPG

this is the hi res 300 dpi pdf version for making flyers
http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.pdf

280Z28
02-06-2008, 06:07 PM
I'll put together a 4-page flyer tonight:

Democrats for John McCain: Why they approve of republicans nominating John McCain
- all the dirt they can use
Democrats for Mitt Romney: Why they approve (same deal)
Democrats for Mike Huckabee (same)

Democrats don't even let Ron Paul in the media - why his nomination would guarantee a Republican victory in November 08, and how Texans can show America that when no one else is willing to stand up for what is right, we still are.

If you know of particular Bill numbers/legislation they sponsored that the pro-family Republican core hates, PM me.

This will directly target a Republican core audience and their interests.

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey at least we got dirt on Hillary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFOy29nNIo)

grizzums
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
John McCain - "A straight shooter that tells it like it is"

<Insert Mud Here>

John McCain - "A seasoned politicain with like-minded friends on both sides of the isle"

<Insert Picture Here> - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114133

misconstrued
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1197919653

Wow. Time to forward this one off to people...

RlxdN10sity
02-06-2008, 06:27 PM
We should have just done this from the beginning. I'm tired of the Ghandi approach. We could have set fire to the other candidates but instead we lost countless votes to McRape. This is not to say that we had a chance anyways because of the ease of vote fraud, but I just want to be a thorn in the GOP's side at this point.

LMFAO -
you say it so matter of fact like

RonPaulFTFW
02-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Anybody see the cover of newsweek today?

Yeah good luck with this idea haha

Blowback
02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Basically, if we can't take McCain down now, the Dems will come election time. At which point he will go down like a great ball of fire. Everyone will wonder, why in the hell did they nominated the loser.

Not like it matters at that point because McCain=Hillary/Obama

misconstrued
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Anybody see the cover of newsweek today?

No?

louisiana4liberty
02-06-2008, 06:47 PM
POWs can be incompetent leaders. John McCain is a perfect example of that.
BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN!!! WTF? This guy wants to represent me and our nation around the world? No way Jose.

By the way, you're supposed to keep your mouth shut as a POW. This is what soldiers are commanded to do. There is no glory in serving. It's a selfless act, period. I respect his service, even after crashing taxpayer jets and getting special treatment from his Admiral father, but that doesn't make him qualified to lead a nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1197919653

slacker921
02-06-2008, 06:53 PM
the GOP will love reading this thread.. ah.. nice and public like here... indexed by google.. nice going. ah well, since it's all out here,

while you're at it, why are you targeting McCain only? Paul lost a TON of votes to Romney.

You can quickly spread TV or radio ads nationwide using Google adwords - you upload the media and schedule the ads.. it's not the cheapest way, but it won't take many viewing of the ads for their message to go viral.

Make sure the claims you are making are concise and absolutely bulletproof.

and.. delete this thread pronto.

RlxdN10sity
02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
I like the idea, but I get the feeling it may be slightly pre-mature. Of course I am not a politically savvy person either. One thing that occurs to me though is that we must take steps to make absolutely certain that there is no connection between attacks we launch and the official campaign. I also think that we should probably try to take all the remaining candidates down a notch, but not totally destroy one more than another because as I understand it, we need thier participation in the race heading into a brokered convention.

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 07:06 PM
We need to add some of this stuff to the RONPAULNEWSPAPER and get this to VOTERS IN Texas
asap..

who here can interface with the newspaper guy to get dirt and facts about the media censorhips INTO the newspaper asap and get this to Texas Voters...

2BFree
02-06-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

John McCain the "crown prince" of the Hanoi Hilton, traded military operational information, approach and altitude information , which put the very lives of his fellow airmen at stake. He sold out for prefrential treatment in North Vietnamese facilities reserved for their own. No other captured US serviceman recieved such treatment. Today on the edge of the lake where McCain was captured in North Vietnam, is a bust of McCain, celebrating McCains contribution to the North Vietnamese propaganda effort against America.

I'll contribute - where?

colecrowe
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
NO! Go iNDY and stay positive. People are only willing to do these very unwise, desperate things because it's obvious we cannot win the Republican Nomination and there is absolutely no chance of a brokered convention.

So don't give up like these GOP idolaters. Fight for Ron Paul...support him going iNDY! See my sig!

The only way to utilize the extremely powerful precinct captain system is to go iNDY. Then we can work in all 50 states instead of only the half that are left. And we can get real support (from outside the GOP). And we will have 8 months to do it.

Stop with the indy crap. If Paul decides to do that I will back him, but he has very good reason not to. First of all you will still get the "I am not going to wast my vote" bull crap from a ton of people who think an independent will never be able to win anyway. Second, a brokered convention may still be a possibility and our best shot. If that fails then we can think about independent. But until one of those things happens please give this crap a rest. Please!

1. A brokered convention is not going to happen.

2. Canvassing is done for in half the states as of now, unless he goes iNDY. If he goes iNDY, on the other hand, we would have 8 months to canvass and get 200,000 plus precinct captains.

3. ...:

my dad said he'd donate another 500 to Paul (IF he announces 3rd party) (he donated 200 on Dec. 16th--but that was when it seemed like he REALLY could maybe, possibly win the Nom. I would donate 500 the day he declares (even though it will hurt financially), whereas I can't afford to give anymore (I gave just over a 1,100 in Q4 to the cause--so shut up) for his Republican run; and gramps would probably wager another 1776.00

The 2nd and 3rd tier, broader-base of supporters aren't (many or most of them) going to donate MORE--if they already have once--because TO THEM it is obvious or at least nearly certain that he's not going to get the Nom from the Republican party (I'm not saying I believe that--but they DO). However, they would be very willing and enthusiastic about supporting him in an iNDEPENDENT run.

amonasro
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
my dad said he'd donate another 500 to Paul (IF he announces 3rd party) (he donated 200 on Dec. 16th--but that was when it seemed like he REALLY could maybe, possibly win the Nom. I would donate 500 the day he declares (even though it will hurt financially), whereas I can't afford to give anymore (I gave just over a 1,100 in Q4 to the cause--so shut up) for his Republican run; and gramps would probably wager another 1776.00

This is like the third time you've posted this. We're not going to support an independent run just because your family says so. I will support an indy run if Ron Paul decides it's the best thing to do.

2BFree
02-06-2008, 07:21 PM
This is EXACTLY how politics is played.

These are exactly the tactics deployed against Paul. Remember the newsletters? Even when they were fully addressed they were trotted out relentlessly.

I agree that the campaign and Dr. Paul don't want or need to be in the fray - but as a concerned Republican - I think some exposure is warranted.

His treatment of the families of the POWs / MIAs was terrible. His treatment of his own family was deplorable. Family values? I don't think the man knows what character is.

BeFranklin
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Needed to do this a long time ago, its part of having intelligence and using intelligence.

See my post taking it on the chin.

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 07:25 PM
We need to "SWIFT BOAT" his ass!!!

Carole
02-06-2008, 07:29 PM
HIs wife had been injured badly in an auto accident also and walked with a limp, just as McCain did when he returned after war. He deserted her basically. Coward.

2BFree
02-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Yes Carole - this man is a class act.

She was severely injured in an accident while he was being held captive. She would not let anyone tell Johnny lest be be worried about her. A month after he dumpped her - he was married to his present wife - she's a gem - see Keating 5.

Grimsatire
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=colecrowe;1201645]NO! Go iNDY and stay positive. People are only willing to do these very unwise, desperate things because it's obvious we cannot win the Republican Nomination and there is absolutely no chance of a brokered convention.

So don't give up like these GOP idolaters. Fight for Ron Paul...support him going iNDY! See my sig!

You seem like a nice guy. But being nice in a political campaign is not good. And McCain is a jerk. He's evil. He is violent. He is untrustworthy. He is sleaze. We need to take him down with his own actions and words displayed for the world to see.

One thing that has always bothered be is all this "Gandhi" style resistance. Basically Gandhi DELAYED India's independence, which was only granted after Britain was bankrupted after WWII. He was a great guy and all - but a full out revolution by the Indians would have given the people their freedom alot earlier.

No more time to be Gandhisqe. The full force of the RP Revolution, under our own gusto (not the official campaign) should be put upon McCain. With stealth and openly. In all ways possible. This warmongering maniac will bankrupt American and possibly bring back conscription. He will make all muslims, chinese, and russians hate the US. As the US economy tanks, so will poor Canada's (my self interest!!).

Hard hitting adds on HIS CHARACTER that clearly paint his as the THUG, UNDERACHIEVER and PHILANDERER that he is should be focus. This is what strikes people. Subtle points that show him being a hypocrite DOES NOT WORK. People need to doubt McCain's character - the adds have to be hard (and backed up with references).

Eponym_mi
02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
THe crashing of planes though and the 100 soldier deaths - if there is any proof and I mean solid proof, thats fair game IMO.

People keep bringing this shit up like he was responsible. He wasn't...read up on the USS Forrestal fire. :rolleyes:

2BFree
02-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Nope - you'r right about the shipboard fire - McCain wasn't responsible.

But the rest - is something he needs to address.

He should release his records for the time he was held, but he won't. He needs to keep them secret.

Grimsatire
02-06-2008, 08:09 PM
In regards to the fire incident. The official story was that he wasn't responsible. Remember, his dad was a FOUR STAR admiral in the army.

There comes a time when one has to look at coincidence, and ascertain as to whether it really exists. It is not coincident that George Bush Jr (out of a nation of 300 million) was elected president a mere 8 yrs after his father with the same name left office. It is not coincident that Hilary Clinton is the front runner for the Democrats (or was) 8 yrs after her husband left office. Family connections get you ahead in life, or protect you from trouble.

McCAIN had lost several planes prior to the USS Forrestal incident. The number of accidents post 1960 involving more than 100 soldier deaths is TINY (in fact, I can only think of the barracks incident in Lebanon). The odds that McCain, after crashing multiple planes already, is the pilot in the plane that got shot at in one of the biggest accidents taking american lives, and being entirely innocent, seems small. This same guy got good treatment at a north vietnamese military hospital as a POW when he told his captors who his father was; heck he might have been an American version of Tokyo Rose according to some reports.

There is no official evidence that McCain caused the Forrestal incident because of incompetence. But considering his track records, something sounds fishy. Remember - the Forrestal incident is one of the greatest single day loss of American soldier lives post WWII. And somehow McCain, responsible for having multiple planes crash prior to this incident, happened to be the pilot of the plane that got 'blown up'. And he was cleared by the investigation by some odd 'investigation', while his father is one of the top guys in the whole Navy. Hmm...

noztnac
02-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Have everyone you know, including Democrats, post this on their Facebook and Myspace Accounts:

http://vietnamveteransagainstmccain.com/

raystone
02-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah ! exposing the corrupt neocons should be one goal of the movement, even as it continues past this election. Funds should be used, I'll donate as soon as there is a chip in established

Grimsatire
02-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I like that last one.

the_bee
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
:mad:Why just Mc Cain? Why not all of them?! We should find dirt on all of them ( it wont be hard there’s so many bones in there closet you cant even imagine!) we could win this way it has worked in the past it will work again. We will mount the biggest attack add campaign the world has ever seen. We will borage the air waves with these adds and no one can stop us we have more power than any other campaign this is the way we will win and beside these ass holes deserve it. Let the American people know what kind of low life’s they are voting for.:mad:

the_bee
02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
bump

Thomas Paine
02-06-2008, 09:39 PM

Adds like:

It's time to start swift boating McCain.

the_bee
02-06-2008, 09:46 PM
bump

rockandrollsouls
02-06-2008, 09:59 PM
i wouldn't really call it swift boating, considering it's all true. Truth ads paid for by concerned americans. Can we get this off the ground? My personal vote is for him doing disservice to POWs. "McCain wants to send your children to war, but he doesn't care if they come home. McCain blocked legislation to find missing POWs" etc etc

Thomas Paine
02-06-2008, 09:59 PM
I dunno man. Going after a dudes family like that? I dont care who he is. Thats a bit too personal for me.

McCain's family members are collaboraters. They are fair game.

Eponym_mi
02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Can I ask the average age of the people posting in this thread? Based on the juvenile thoughts on what constitutes a good attack, I'm guessing 16. If you were actually alive when some of these things occurred, or were present when they did, you might be more credible.

I'm all for attacking the guy, but if you people screw up and do it wrong or put out BS that no one cares about, or worse is inaccurate, at best you'll be ignored, and worst cause blowback for RP.
Any effective attack has to be based on credible or plausible info, and it should be something that raises serious questions.

rockandrollsouls
02-06-2008, 10:09 PM
the one about him turning his back on pows is 100 percent true
and appalling

hummtide
02-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Bump! Destroy That Rat F***er And Now!

Opulen
02-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Gather all the dirt in one place for our disposal. Full attack now!!

Eponym_mi
02-06-2008, 10:15 PM
the one about him turning his back on pows is 100 percent true and appalling

Are there POWs on the record backing up the story? Otherwise, its BS.

bucfish
02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Yep time to tell the truth about these guys

Crickett
02-06-2008, 10:36 PM
I think this guy is such a jerk it is easy to see. The ones we should be taking out are the Democrats. Once they are gone people would vote for RP in a New York Minute over McCain.

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 10:39 PM
I think this guy is such a jerk it is easy to see. The ones we should be taking out are the Democrats. Once they are gone people would vote for RP in a New York Minute over McCain.

That is a terrible idea. why on earth would we focus our energies and money on democrates? that battle will be fought another day, not today. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON OUR OPPOSITION - OTHER Republicans.

1. McCain
2. Romney

Opulen
02-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Why some people are voting for MAC? winning most state.. beats me

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 10:40 PM
So lets stop talking about what we SHOULD do, and get to DOING IT.

LETS GO.

What do we have on him:... Lets start listing.

1. Keating 5
2. Amnesty Bill
??
??
???

LIST THEM AND SOURCES

ClayTrainor
02-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Where do i donate? I wanna see mccain's campaign burn to the ground.

I might even invest thousands into this if i can... i think i might be more inspired to donate out of hate for mccain, as opposed to love for paul.

Give me a donation link to a mccain attack at, and i'll contribute!

pacelli
02-06-2008, 10:43 PM
here's a very good start

Damn good start.

jjockers
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
I recommend we solicit donations from other sources as well. Let Limbaugh and company know there is a fundraiser setup to finally expose McCain. There are a good lot of conservatives who really, really dislike McCain and may chipin to see him exposed.

Todd McGreevy
02-06-2008, 10:52 PM

Good point on personal issues... it IS however interesting and revealing that McCain conducted himself like this... especially when you compare it to Dr. and Mrs. Ron Paul...

tough call... do you Swift Boat it or not... seems to work...

pacelli
02-06-2008, 10:53 PM

LETS GO.

1. Keating 5: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_5

2. Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act ("McCain-Kennedy Bill") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCain-Kennedy

3. Gang of 14: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_14

4. McCain-Feingold: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mccain_feingold

5.Bomb Iran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

6. Burkha & travel joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9qKSnRFCw

7. 100 years in Iraq: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM

pacelli
02-06-2008, 10:55 PM
8. Straight talk- My friends, there's gonna be other wars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP-mk7Vri_g&NR=1

pacelli
02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Ron Paul Broadcast Truth, haven't seen this one yet. Added Jan 28.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oByJtHz3E&feature=related

nayjevin
02-06-2008, 11:03 PM
bumped for editing second post in thread

josh24601
02-06-2008, 11:03 PM
John McCain started a cult in which the blood of innocent children was required to quench the thirst of Guchastatharalan the Volcano God of Fire. 28 innocent children have died to this bloodthirsty Satanic organization.

Is THIS the man you want to be running our country?

Say NO to occult child sacrifice.

Say no to John McCain.

Todd McGreevy
02-06-2008, 11:04 PM
GOP needs to wake up... if Obama gets the nod from the Dems, and the GOP anoints McCain, then they will be sitting on the sidelines for another 4 to 8 years... I am hopeful that this will become evident as these campaigns march on...

I may be overestimating the voters out there that will show up for Obama... younger, multi-cultural (read: non white)... and those that are against a war mongering empire...

McCain is enjoying some limelight now... keep the faith and keep in mind that the beauty contest that are the primaries and caucuses that the MSM foists upon America is NOT the ultimate decision of the nominee... delegates are... and depending on how the Dems go, these delegates will be open to a strategy that beats the dem nominee..

If Hillary gets it, then McCain could beat or come close to beating her, since she is so polarizing...

But if Obama gets it, then there is NO way McCain will beat him.... and maybe that is the way the duopoly is supposed to tumble.... especially amongst Council on Foreign Relations club members... "we'll all take turns at this wheel..."

The tough part about an attack campaign on McCain is the ability to convert the message into "support Ron Paul" rather than vote for the democrat.

Does anyone else notice how Rush and crew are just out wandering around looking for a "true conservative"? he is right under their noses... but folks don't like to be "sold" on anything... when it is their idea to support Ron Paul then they will convert...
they will have to reconcile giving up the "war on terror" as a means to any fruitful ends... IF conservatives or conservative wannabes can do that, then they will find and embrace Dr. Paul.

Ninja Homer
02-06-2008, 11:15 PM
An attack ad on a candidate doesn't necessarily have to be completely funded by RP supporters. An attack ad on McCain should be spread to Romney and Huckabee supporters as well as Democrat supporters. A couple weeks later, there could be an attack ad on Romney funded by McCain, Huckabee, and Democrat supporters. We just have to set it up, and they can pay to knock each other down.

Todd McGreevy
02-06-2008, 11:20 PM
This idea has legs... what is the mechanism?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/527_group

Todd McGreevy
02-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Someone posted a link to a good :30 spot on McCain earlier...

Good content... the org that paid for is:
Citizens United Political Victory Fund
http://www.cupvf.com/

Could have been a good foundation... but check their mission statement:

Mission Statement

Citizens United Political Victory Fund (CUPVF) is registered with the Federal Election Commission as a seperate, segregated fund of Citizens United. Its mission is to support conservative candidates running for federal office who share Citizens United's vision of reducing the size and scope of government, lowering taxes, cutting spending, promoting traditional family values, and winning the war on terror. CUPVF's goal for the 2008 election cycle is to recapture the majorities in the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives by electing candidates who will fight for conservative principles, and to elect a conservative president dedicated to leading the United States to victory in the war on terror.

Unfortunately, waging a war on the so called "terror" out there does not equate to true conservatism... so these guys may be a non starter...politics makes for strange bedfellows... and I believe this mission statement articulates the back room deal making that will be going on at the Convention... if the neo con conservatives would give up their war mongering, then they could win... maybe too simplified... but that is what a "forum" is for eh? discussion...

Knightskye
02-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Someone want to ask Huck's Army about this? I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping take down McCain.:D

rfbz
02-06-2008, 11:32 PM
The democrats are already starting to do this. Here's an e-mail I got from Howard Dean today:

We must be ready to fight back, and fight back hard, today.

Now that we know our opponent, it's time to build a national effort on the programs you and I have worked so hard to create over the last four years - from our cutting-edge technology to our voter protection programs, it's time to shift gears.

I need you to contribute $25, $50, or $100 to help us fight John McCain right now:

http://www.democrats.org/FightMcCain

John McCain is a media darling, but don't trust his carefully-crafted image - he's worked for years to brand himself. From Iraq to health care, Social Security to special interest tax cuts to ethics, he's promising nothing more than a third Bush term.

After championing campaign finance reform and ethics legislation to score political points, he now has a staggering amount of lobbyists involved in every aspect of his campaign. In fact, two of the top three sources for John McCain's campaign cash are D.C. lobbying firms, and he looked the other way as Jack Abramoff bought and paid for the Republican Party and the Culture of Corruption.

On immigration reform, he's run as far to the right as he can, aligning himself with the most extreme elements of the Republican Party.

On the war, McCain scoffed at Bush's call to leave troops in Iraq for 50 years, saying "Make it a hundred!"

On a woman's right to choose, McCain has vowed to appoint judges who would overturn Roe v. Wade.

On the economy, one of the issues that the American people care most about, McCain has said: "I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

We can't afford four more years with a President who drives the economy into the ground. We can't afford four more years with a President who fights an endless war in Iraq. We can't afford four more years with a President who gives tax cuts to companies who ship jobs overseas; with a President who can't get every American the health care they deserve; with a President we just can't trust.

I don't just want to beat John McCain - I want it to be a landslide. If you're as committed as I am, I need you to make a contribution today.

Only the Democratic Party is legally allowed to spend unlimited amounts of money to back our nominee and tell the real story about John McCain. We proved that our strategy worked in 2006, and it will work again this fall.

scandinaviany3
02-06-2008, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

wfd40
02-06-2008, 11:45 PM

LETS GO.

1. Keating 5
2. Amnesty Bill
??
??
???

LIST THEM AND SOURCES

dude, Campaign didn't do squat before super tuesday.. why the heck would they start doing something now?

Honestly...

hummtide
02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
John Insane Mccain is the juice in my zit on my hairy ass!

Lord Xar
02-06-2008, 11:54 PM
dude, Campaign didn't do squat before super tuesday.. why the heck would they start doing something now?

Honestly...

good question. I am not a quittter nor can I expect amatuers to get the job done. I mean, if it wasn't for grassroots, we would have faired much worse.

So to answer your question.

1. I dislike McCain
2. He is NOT a true Republican
3. He is gonna open the borders and grant Amnesty
4. He is CFR
5. He will move us towards the NAU
6. He will escalate the war

There are alot of reasons. But also, its time we clean out the repubilicans and we can start now... two birds, one stone. Promote Ron Paul, and make sure that lamebrain DOES NOT get the nominee.

parocks
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM

Aren't we running for the Republican nomination?

McCain should be the sole focus of our attacks at this point. This should be obvious to everyone.

If McCain wraps up the Republican Nomination by getting the required number of delegates, it's all over for us.

Our sole goal at this point should be to prevent McCain from getting the delegates.

If Mitt or Huck gets the lead, then it's time to hit them.

parocks
02-07-2008, 12:19 AM

Honestly...

This isn't the campaign, this is grassroots. Instead of 500k on a blimp, 500k tearing McCain apart on local cable stations in the upcoming primary states.

faisal
02-07-2008, 12:21 AM
excellent

parocks
02-07-2008, 12:26 AM
the GOP will love reading this thread.. ah.. nice and public like here... indexed by google.. nice going. ah well, since it's all out here,

while you're at it, why are you targeting McCain only? Paul lost a TON of votes to Romney.

You can quickly spread TV or radio ads nationwide using Google adwords - you upload the media and schedule the ads.. it's not the cheapest way, but it won't take many viewing of the ads for their message to go viral.

Make sure the claims you are making are concise and absolutely bulletproof.

and.. delete this thread pronto.

Why does it matter if people see it? You might not have noticed this, but we're running behind on the delegates. If we don't get delegates, we lose.

We're Never mentioned on TV. What kind of "blowback" can hurt us now? You can't get less than Never.

Only attack McCain. At this point, he's the one on track to wrap up the nomination before the convention. Our delegate strategy only matters if no candidates wraps up the nomination. We have to make sure that no candidate (except Ron Paul) wraps up the nomination prior to the convention.

Knocking down McCain is the only strategy.

(As an aside, I'd recommend that Paul and Romney have a little secret sit down and talk about things - Romney should stay away from those places, caucuses, where we do well - we attack the hell out of McCain in bigger states, and Romney can be the beneficiary of those attacks)

Knightskye
02-07-2008, 12:32 AM
http://www.therealmccain.com
http://therealmccain.com/videos.php

Some inspiration for you all. Don't copy the videos, just use them for the theme (less job and more wars, flip-flopping, etc.) Somebody get a commercial up.

parocks
02-07-2008, 12:32 AM
I think this is an awesome idea, we should do attack ads on each and every one of the corrupt candidates both democrat and republican.

Just McCain, but if Mitt or Huck would get the delegate lead, we'd need to hit them.

parocks
02-07-2008, 12:34 AM
completely independant from ron paul, but definately fund completely attack ads on all major cantidates obama clinton huck mccain and romney

Just McCain. He has a big lead in delegates.

parocks
02-07-2008, 01:02 AM
anyone have an estimate on how much it would cost to run a national ad? if we could raise enough to run a national ad lets get this done

Local ads. Half the states have voted already

parocks
02-07-2008, 01:04 AM

Well, yes, but. At this point, we know that the target is McCain. It is clearer now than ever before. In terms of cost, it's gotta be cheaper to nail one candidate than 3 (or more, if we started weeks ago).

MrZach
02-07-2008, 01:06 AM
I don't like this idea.

It doesn't represent Dr. Paul well.

People are turned off by it and it can backfire...

Can anyone say "blowback"?

We lost Ron Paul supporters because of "attack ads" in Illinois against Obama done by other Ron Paul supporters... Part of they reason they loved Ron Paul so much is because he didn't get into the dirty politics.

In fact, that is part of the reason I love him so much... why would I want to join in on what I dislike so much about the whole process?

Why don't we just suspend habius corpus and start torturing detainees while we're at it... all in the name of "winning" right???

parocks
02-07-2008, 01:09 AM
HEY GUYS ! DON'T DO THIS BEFORE ROMNEY PULLS OUT. He will, just give it a couple of weeks.

Here's the plan:

After Romney pull out, dump a TON of dirt on McCain right after. The stuff is widely available but not a word is out on the media yet.

Next is a Hillary nomination with more delegates and states for Obama. That will happen because Hillary has the super delegates on her side. That will PISS OFF 50% of the Democrats who voted for Obama. (There could be riots)

They, we go to a brokered convention, hook up with Huck, convince the expired candidates's delegates to go Ron & Huck and start building support from the ex Obama's.

This is DOABLE.

I'd say start as soon as possible. The goal is to prevent McCain from getting enough delegates to clinch the nomination. The more choices people had, the more ways the delegates would be split. We benefit if Romney stays in, if Huck stays in. Ideally, Romney won't be directly attacking us, going after tiny caucuses.

Ours is a brokered convention strategy.

parocks
02-07-2008, 01:12 AM
here's a very good start

That works 100%.

slantedview
02-07-2008, 01:13 AM
attack ads are fine with me.

scandinaviany3
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
morning bump

Todd McGreevy
02-07-2008, 08:32 AM
I don't like this idea.

Can anyone say "blowback"?

We lost Ron Paul supporters because of "attack ads" in Illinois against Obama done by other Ron Paul supporters... Part of they reason they loved Ron Paul so much is because he didn't get into the dirty politics.

In fact, that is part of the reason I love him so much... why would I want to join in on what I dislike so much about the whole process?

Why don't we just suspend habius corpus and start torturing detainees while we're at it... all in the name of "winning" right???

No one wants blowback.
But can't this be done by explaining how McCain/Romney/Huck are not truly conservative?
Is it an attack ad that suffers blowback if we simply state their voting records?

therealjjj77
02-07-2008, 08:35 AM
No one wants blowback.
But can't this be done by explaining how McCain/Romney/Huck are not truly conservative?
Is it an attack ad that suffers blowback if we simply state their voting records?

Good to see you on here Todd! Did you do an article for Super Duper Tuesday in the Reader? I didn't check...

therealjjj77
02-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Most people have internet but if you can just show them how to use youtube and plug them in starting off with a video like Ron Paul:Stop Dreaming, I think that would effectively help them find all this other stuff about the other candidates too. Then they would get sold on Ron Paul like most of us have been.

raystone
02-07-2008, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=MrZach;1204184]I don't like this idea.

QUOTE]

the announcement on the ad won't be "Paid for by Ron Paul Grassroots" , it will be something like "Paid for by Republican Reform PAC" or my latest reform slogan "Paid for by Republican Party:Old School PAC " :D

Grimsatire
02-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Just some thoughts...

Any adds we do are not actually coming from the RP campaign. The PAC doesn't even have to have Ron Paul's name in it. There will be no real blowback - and it doesn't matter anyways...how can RP get any blowback that will hurt him more anyways??

Adds have to be hard! Nothing subtle. They have to DESTROY his character (but be accurate). Personal life, military life, pro amnesty - those are things that people react to. Subtle flip flopping - no people don't care that much. ATTACK ADDS WORK!! PUSH POLLING (as evil as it is) WORKS!!

Ron Paul won't get dirty, but some of us will.

I'm not good with the internet. Is someone able to start up a group similar to the swift boat people. I'm in Canada, so I can't do it personally :-(, but I'll immediately give 200 dollars (Canadian - so it's even more than 200 US !!!) to start. I suspect if we raise 500K - 1 mill - we can be very very successful. Are there any good AV people here that can creat devastating 30 s clips on McCain (and the other candidates to for that matter)? Lets see if we can get started with this.

dsentell
02-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Roll!!!!!!!!

jbuttell
02-07-2008, 10:34 AM
If you do this, must make sure it isn't narrorated by some smug voice. So many of those attack ads have some voice that just totally turns me off.

akalucas
02-07-2008, 10:36 AM
nah, talk radio is doing just fine doing this for us and for free. Give money to Paul instead.

Andrew76
02-07-2008, 10:37 AM
YES YES YES. C'mon people, the "attack" ad on McCain won't be dirty at all, just the facts: "Yes I said 100 years in Iraq, make it 1000!" Pro-Amnesty, McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, being endorsed my a democrat, veterans groups won't touch him, etc., etc.

I'd ad that someone, for the love of Zeus, MUST make an RP ad stating only this: Ron Paul has consistently voted against the U.S. invasion of Iraq and wants to bring our troops home now. Did you know Ron Paul also currently recieves the most campaign donations from active duty military personnel than all candidates combined, democrat or republican? Something to think about.

the_bee
02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Just some thoughts...

Any adds we do are not actually coming from the RP campaign. The PAC doesn't even have to have Ron Paul's name in it. There will be no real blowback - and it doesn't matter anyways...how can RP get any blowback that will hurt him more anyways??

Adds have to be hard! Nothing subtle. They have to DESTROY his character (but be accurate). Personal life, military life, pro amnesty - those are things that people react to. Subtle flip flopping - no people don't care that much. ATTACK ADDS WORK!! PUSH POLLING (as evil as it is) WORKS!!

Ron Paul won't get dirty, but some of us will.

I'm not good with the internet. Is someone able to start up a group similar to the swift boat people. I'm in Canada, so I can't do it personally :-(, but I'll immediately give 200 dollars (Canadian - so it's even more than 200 US !!!) to start. I suspect if we raise 500K - 1 mill - we can be very very successful. Are there any good AV people here that can creat devastating 30 s clips on McCain (and the other candidates to for that matter)? Lets see if we can get started with this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114410 check it out

Why just Mc Cain? Why not all of them?! We should find dirt on all of them ( it wont be hard there’s so many bones in there closet you cant even imagine!) we could win this way it has worked in the past it will work again. We will mount the biggest attack add campaign the world has ever seen. We will borage the air waves with these adds and no one can stop us we have more power than any other campaign this is the way we will win and beside these ass holes deserve it. Let the American people know what kind of low life’s they are voting for.

dblee
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
we can get funding from way more than just the ron Paul supporters. Lots of folks hate him

scandinaviany3
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
No one wants blowback.

The man has deceived and betrayed the american public more times than i can count. He uses his pow time to excuse every evil he does.

This is not about Dr. Paul. This is about saving our country.

If you want to help fine. If not i understand. But the price is off the chart if he is elected.

Think about the blood of the iraq's that didnt ask to have their nation invaded.

John doesnt care about it and wont tell the truth that even the surge wasnt the cause of reduced violence since he couldnt fake that lie out enough

It was the paying off of the 80,000 sunni force they had labeled as al Queda that were never that at all but people fighting the invading force.

Once they started getting 300 a week a piece they stopped killing them.

Now the shiites are worried about the sunniis strength and growing force.

They are the middle of a 1000 year war trying to get two groups to have peace that never will....while writing 30 year oil laws with the iraq govt for private industry to control everything.

Absolute insane people trying to lie to us...

This is how hitlers are created and nations fall...this guy has to be stopped...

2BFree
02-07-2008, 01:34 PM
From another thread - but these people may already have something put together.
>Originally Posted by 2BFree
>So - what now?

>I suggest we, as individuals, contact Viet Nam Veterans against John McCain and see if they'll run some adds pronto if we pay for them. Its a start, what do you think?

>Media Contact:
>US Veteran Dispatch
>252-527-0442

>tedsampley@usveterandispatch.com

>stealthactivist@gmail.com

>http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

raystone
02-07-2008, 05:49 PM
OP - where is this at ?

jamiewonder
02-07-2008, 05:52 PM

These guys contacted me yesterday with a chipin looking for funds to create a number of attack ads for radio, which they say can be converted to video for TV. Sounds like they have quite a few scripts ready for voice over, but just need some funding to get them out the door. I am planning to kick in a few bucks after the weekend

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/ThinkClip_No_1_Clintons_McCain_China

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
bump

Akus
02-07-2008, 09:21 PM

We need a CHIPIN for adds in upcoming states that are direct attack adds. Via a PAC. I'm in Canada, but I would chip in a few hundred bucks...

Get other Canadians to donate too, we can buy more ads with your money these days.....:)

Mauiboy86
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Could do a commercial on John Mccains Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD.
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Does_John_Mccain_have_Post_Traumatic_Stress_Disord er

SteveMartin
02-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is
"a lying skunk"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 7th, 2008
A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has
personally spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that
he refused to provide information after he was captured and tortured in
Hanoi, saying that in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of
his willingness to tell all to avoid torture.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020708_never_tortured.htm

dawnbt
02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
McCain wants our soldiers to die for Israel! From the CFR website:

Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Sen. McCain (R-AZ) has described himself as “proudly pro-Israel.” Like Giuliani and Hunter, McCain argues that there can be no peace process “until the Palestinians recognize Israel, forswear forever the use of violence, recognize their previous agreements, and reform their internal institutions." McCain says he would be willing to use military force against Iran if it attains a nuclear weapon and poses a “real threat” to Israel.

He also believes the United States should continue to provide Israel with “whatever military equipment and technology she needs to defend herself.” He has said that if elected president, he would “work to further isolate the enemies of Israel” like Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah, and he would “never pressure Israel to make concessions to states or movements committed to its destruction.” (JPost)

McCain said Israel’s military action in Lebanon in 2006 was justified. (Arizona Daily Star)

McCain cosponsored the Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006.

h ttp://www.cfr.org/bios/662/john_mccain.html

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Someone should create an ad about how John McCain was enjoying his five years in Vietnam staying in an apartment with a couple of call girls at his beck and call while true American patriots were suffering hell in Hanoi Hilton.

scandinaviany3
02-07-2008, 10:22 PM
any latest updates

jglapski
02-07-2008, 10:29 PM

Adds like:

I'm from Alberta, and have not been able to contribute to the cause of liberty. Can Albertans and other non-Americans can contribute to PACs? My impression was that we cannot, since the times I've tried, it has asked to check that I am an American.

Also, revive the Keating 5 scandal:
"McCain received campaign contributions from the Lincoln Savings and Loan and reciprocated in helping to prevent the government's seizure of Lincoln, which led to a $1.1 billion civil racketeering and fraud lawsuit. McCain was rebuked by the Senate Ethics Committee for exercising "poor judgment." Is this the man we can trust to manage the mortgage crisis?

Jimmy
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
CRUSH McCAIN NOW!!