PDA

View Full Version : What The F*&^ Is Wrong With You People!?!?!?!

Chiznaddy
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
If I hear one more person say they are jumping ship, l will be happy to push them over.

Not going to give it everything you have anymore because he didn't do as well as you would have liked? Fine, get on that train to totalitarianism. Ride in the back seat, look out the window, and wave good-bye to your princilples, your values, and your freedom.

If there is one thing you should have learned from the message we are fighting for, it should be the understanding that liberty makes no compromises with practicality. So if you choose to abandon the principles of true freedom for a compromise with probability, you sacrifice liberty for the heaps of totalitarianism.

So those who want to jump ship because we are down. Jump; and you'll go down further. Those who want to give up because apathy is winning the race. Give up, and you'll be winning.

But, those of you who will tell your children and grandchildren that you did everything you could to give them liberty and freedom in their lifetime, think of our progress. Think of our families. Think of our friends. And Think of our country. Now think about whether the scorecard matters.

KewlRonduderules
02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Most of those people are most likely infiltrators from other camps.

thebirdbath
02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm not ever going to jump ship but lets look at strategy here. Paul is done when it comes to the GOP nominee. There is no way he can get it with McCain being so far ahead and Paul being in last place.

Campaign donations have dropped to about nothing for the day where in the past we were raising tens of thousands every hour. I think today we have yet to break 9 grand.

Paul and his campaign are obviously talking about either dropping out or announcing an independent run for the White House. He has the money to make a stand.

Right now you have a huge vacuum among conservatives who just can't stand McCain. There is a huge amount of time between now and the general election. There is plenty of time to mount an independent run to draw those pissed off conservatives and anti-war dems.

I'm praying that person is Ron Paul. If not, IT WILL BE someone else....there is just too big of a vacuum that nature will somehow fill.