PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is an American Hero!

dkim68
02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
I consider Ron Paul a true American Hero!

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ron-paul-presidential.jpg

And all the Revolutionaries who've stood behind him 100%, you're all heroes too!

I will forever respect this man for his courage in trying to save our great nation. For standing up against the power elite. For his deep caring for the futures of the American people.

Let us never stop fighting for him! Let us never stop fighting until the fight is done!!!

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Ron Paul is not a hero, he's a good principled man , but no hero.
'

tomveil
02-06-2008, 01:08 PM
'

For sure, not like Rudy.

Did you know he was there on 9/11?

bp2519
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
'

:mad:DIE:mad:

Chiznaddy
02-06-2008, 01:24 PM
'

Yeh, JFK, MLK, Ghandi...they weren't heros either right?

Go F' yourlself.

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeh, JFK, MLK, Ghandi...they weren't heros either right?

Go F' yourlself.
lmao @ you trying to compare Ron Paul to JFK and Ghandi, who were heros. JFK was the last decent president we had. MLK was a dirt bag though.

If Ron Paul had JFK's looks and charisma he would have been destroyed to pieces.

dkim68
02-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Great. A Giuliani supporter comes in here and shits all over my thread. Guess I'll start a fresh one.

andrewk78
02-06-2008, 02:37 PM
My two year old was sitting with me the other day as I was watching some youtubes getting fired up a little. She turned and looked at me and said, "Daddy what are you doing?". I told her, "Daddy is watching one of his hero's on the computer".

He is a hero.

No matter what happens from here on out, he has changed my life, he has given me hope. You all have given me hope. I really thought I was alone in my way of thinking and that there was nothing that could be done, but sit back and wait for the US to collapse. I want to be a politician now. I know that we can change our world.
Are we going to let a bump in the road destroy everything that we have worked so hard for? He received 15-20% of the vote in multiple places!!!! How is this not a win?? People want change they just didn't realize it until it was a bit to late.
What happens when the next four years SUCK. People will remember they will know that there was that Ron Paul guy that knew what needed to be done.
From here on out things will be different. The system sucks, but we need to change it from within, we can't expect this to change in a day. We need to push and push and push.

Daughter just woke up have to stop here...Have a great day!!!!

LibertiORDeth
02-06-2008, 02:41 PM
For sure, not like Rudy.

Did you know he was there on 9/11?

Hip Hip Hurray!!!

andrewk78
02-07-2008, 10:56 AM
bump for truth

hambone1982
02-07-2008, 10:58 AM
lmao @ you trying to compare Ron Paul to JFK and Ghandi, who were heros. JFK was the last decent president we had. MLK was a dirt bag though.

If Ron Paul had JFK's looks and charisma he would have been destroyed to pieces.

You're a moron.